Make crafting easier

Options
ghostzapper
ghostzapper Posts: 18 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Suggestion Box
Let's make crafting alot more easier. Add something that can help make crafting a whole lot easier. There are only four crafting trades, blacksmith, apothecary, tailor and craftsman. Repairing weapons, armor, belts, etc is getting a whole lot expensive these days. Let's add items that can be divided into grades. What do you think? What else they should add besides the ones that i listed here. I'm open to suggestions.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Let's make crafting alot more easier. Add something that can help make crafting a whole lot easier. There are only four crafting trades, blacksmith, apothecary, tailor and craftsman. Repairing weapons, armor, belts, etc is getting a whole lot expensive these days. Let's add items that can be divided into grades. What do you think? What else they should add besides the ones that i listed here. I'm open to suggestions.

Crafting is so easy now. The hardest part is the quest to level up to lvl 4 and 6. For those players who actually play the game and gather the materials its totally easy. I usually sell off way more materials then I need to level past those materials. I have so many I dont bother to pass them to any of my alts as those alts will have more then they need as well.

Its sad enough the programmers had to take the time to remove the doors in dungeons cause the players are too damn lazy to actually play the game. Was it really that much of a challenge for players to take the longer path in 79 IF they were given that option over the shorter path? The developers need to stop dumbin' down the game for the lazy and start fixing the issues and creating NEW content. Maybe for those lazy players and Cash shoppers we could just given them a NEW game cause its clear they are too damn lazy to actually PLAY a game.

How easy do you want it to be? Should they just make it so no gathering is needed and people just buy the items they need and nerf the game to zero? Why is it in this game NO ONE wants to work for anything? Why must everything just be handed to them on a platter? With the huge list of actual irritating issues in this game... I think dead last would be nurfing the crafting so its EASY for people.
  • Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
    Blueturtle - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sometimes it takes a long time to find a reasonable deal from shops on specific items.And there are very few shops that sell herbs.
    Getting other items VIA shop is easier,so crafting should be no problem except for apothicary remedies.
    Apologies ghostzapper, but we shouldb:surrender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Serving all but trusting no one but myself,Blueturtle.