New PVP Instance Suggestions

Options
2»

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Oh yes, you can use the stone in city (yep I was SOOOO rich at level 29, I could afford to teleport at 5K a pop (50,000 coin for Cain's Guards quest-only 1 guard per dungeon run.)

Psst... there's 3 cairn guards in the Hall of Deception. You never saw the two by the towerling?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Tigerninja - Heavens Tear
    Tigerninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    trixa11 wrote: »
    Since I already posted about how crazy it was to put a open pk area on a pve server where level 80+ people get to constantly kill level 29 or so people who are questing, is not a good idea to encourage new players to stay with pwi, I won't state the obvious again. In fact if dad hadn't bought new $10 pwi card after I bugged him for a week, I'd be downloading a new game, with NO PVP involved. If I wanted to pvp, I could play so many first person shooters for instance.

Obviously since this is my second post ever-it should indicate my disgust at the state of affairs, and the general disregard of PWI programmers: case in point:

"While this change is quite jarring, we think it will actually ultimately be a positive one, and for these reasons:"

POSITIVE ONE? LOL Yep level 100's constantly killing low levels is positive. Oh yes, you can use the stone in city (yep I was SOOOO rich at level 29, I could afford to teleport at 5K a pop (50,000 coin for Cain's Guards quest-only 1 guard per dungeon run.) Besides the illusion stone didn't reach the Warlocks, Dismal Shade, the Big Wolf thingy, the Artwork hidden in chest, the body of General Sung body, the Obisarn Guards or Flame devil thingies that are in the SP, and NOT in the dungeon) Sad thing is I've had Cain's Guards quest for so long I'm now level 55, and COULD solo it, IF I was ever able to get though secret passage without getting one shot.

Anyways like so many people have said, apparently there was a PWIC tournament that occured before my PWI joining date. That seems to be a good idea. Or maybe make a new Cube of Fate dungeon. (Call it Cube of PK). Or if the level 100's are so bored, make more new content for THEM? Heck make ALL the new content for them PK on constantly, just so they can find out how sick it is to be questing and BLAM, backstabbed by a pk'r.-and you can generate hundreds more forum pages of THEM qq'ing about not wanting to pvp on a pve server. (I'd love to see some of those PK'ers in SP on my server get constantly one shot, like how they do to us new players in SP.) Maybe put a rampaging level 1000 mob in that new Cube Of PK just so these bored level 100's can experience the pleasure of viewing loading screens, as they zone in, die, zone out back to town, like us low levels are currently experiencing in SP.

Someone suggested making west arch a pvp area... Not a good idea. On our server west city is the most populated place in game... Well, I'd just move my banking and daily divine contracts to south city I guess, since I DON'T pvp. (Seriously, I would have chosen a pvp server if I enjoyed pvp)

Since flying is now allowed in SP, I guess the programmers wanted to give the pvp people a flying area-so why not do it outside-or even better, once again, make a new dungeon, with TALLER CELIINGS? Personally I already think it's silly I have to fly to Arch-then drop 5K or a dungeon every time I want to do a dungeon. I think if the game wanted us to squad up more and play with other people, we could have a "Zone to dungeon" option become available when the squad hit 5-6 people. Do the same for squads who want to zone into this new PK dungeon. I have seen many groups have afk people due to waiting for others to get to dungeon, and one person somehow gets stuck outside, and reach group (omg respawns... yep we get a dungeon save, yet pwi cant keep track of the mobs that died-off topic sure, but?) (Maybe fix it so people who get disconnected dont get kicked from squad... especially since 90% of my DC's are caused by the game, NOT my internet connection-I monitor it, it my connection doesn't even dc or lag most time. So when my connection is solid, I KNOW the game has bugged causing the dc.) Or people in squad go afk while waiting for others to reach dungeon and fall asleep apparently, because they never come back to keyboard.

Surely the programmers at PWI can look at some of the player friendly ways other morpg games have addressed these issues and maybe use parts of these ideas. Like maybe they should have researched how the morpg community views pve and pvp issues? You could have hired one consultant to research public opinion maybe instead of paying SERVERAL programmers. Every company wants cost cutting ideas, so instead of letting the programmers run things (they make a "mistake" and charge you overtime to fix it-or waste several days fixing a problem THEY created). Pay ONE person less for research of other OLDER Morpg's forums and how they resolved these issues (consultants dont need university/years of programming to research public opinion polls online-heck, you probably could have volunteer players who would jump at the chance to help improve the game do this research for FREE.. Price tag: Consulting, possibly zero dollars... Price tag, fixing game after messing it up: serveral programmers pay).

Well great ideas all for making PK zones/dungeons. Wish I knew more about PWIC tournament, sounds like it is already programmed into game after all. Alas, I am just a new player to PWI, not even 2 months of play time, and don't know all the past details about how pvp was addressed in the past. I'm obviously soooo frustrated at viewing loading screens twice every time I try to solve my BH29 quests, as evidenced my my verbose letter posted here.

my bad? say that again? oh sorry, i don't read long essay writings. according to me, you must have spent half a day or more to write it but you get an 'F'. why? you've not even answered half the question. lmao b:cry
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This thread was supposed to be constructive remember? >.>
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    my bad? say that again? oh sorry, i don't read long essay writings. according to me, you must have spent half a day or more to write it but you get an 'F'. why? you've not even answered half the question. lmao b:cry

You could be addressing the bigger issue... Players like you just DONT get it. I think they addressed some points to be considered for a new instance on what to AVOID. Just because players like you and Blood cant grasp the concept doesnt mean the developers wont see the valid points.

1. If flying is to be part of the PVP... a place with higher ceilings should be incorporated.

2. If you are going to put in something so controversial as forced PVP on a PVE server then it might be less expensive if someone does a little research prior to implement and embrace what appears to be a total BLUNDER to the vast majority of the player base.

3. Implementing something like this in a low level area where so many new players who are just getting introduced to the game is as idiotic as some of the crying coming from the players who are bored and have FAILED to even make legitimate suggestions on ANY thread.

What is amazing is it took someone who has ZERO interest in a PVP instance was the one to take the time to start this thread and the people who are just TROLLING this and the other threads have FAILED to even offer a suggestion other then they would like to keep SP so they can harass while telling all of us they are not taking part in the harassment. It shows as they come here to harass other players while claiming to be so bored and when the suggestion to roll on a PVP server they cry cause it might take some work. I have even suggested a few times on different threads for those who are all for the SP PVP zone to start a thread asking for other players to give feedback and suggestions to support your cause and yet not even ONE of you took the time to create a thread as even that is too much work. If you are such a fail at even creating a thread with actual suggestions is such hard work... I dont see you have much support with your view that OTHERS are bigger QQers then YOU.

Its a joke when someone who wants to call out others for QQing submits an idea on this thread of trolling other players comments while offering ZERO. "I'm getting slightly irritated at the level of ignorance I am seeing today." or "It's fine, I can't bring myself to do anything but go "D'awww" when i read that post. The way he writes is just ..so cuuute" or best yet "This thread was supposed to be constructive remember?" Zero! And whos the TROLL? Several trolling replies and ZERO ideas of constructive ideas towards an idea. And we should give ANY respect to anything you said?
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ^lmao.

Not in here buddy, this thread is supposed to be constructive. I've offered my Idea, open the arena as a free, safe pvp instance.
  • Tigerninja - Heavens Tear
    Tigerninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    You could be addressing the bigger issue... Players like you just DONT get it. I think they addressed some points to be considered for a new instance on what to AVOID. Just because players like you and Blood cant grasp the concept doesnt mean the developers wont see the valid points.

1. If flying is to be part of the PVP... a place with higher ceilings should be incorporated.

2. If you are going to put in something so controversial as forced PVP on a PVE server then it might be less expensive if someone does a little research prior to implement and embrace what appears to be a total BLUNDER to the vast majority of the player base.

3. Implementing something like this in a low level area where so many new players who are just getting introduced to the game is as idiotic as some of the crying coming from the players who are bored and have FAILED to even make legitimate suggestions on ANY thread.

What is amazing is it took someone who has ZERO interest in a PVP instance was the one to take the time to start this thread and the people who are just TROLLING this and the other threads have FAILED to even offer a suggestion other then they would like to keep SP so they can harass while telling all of us they are not taking part in the harassment. It shows as they come here to harass other players while claiming to be so bored and when the suggestion to roll on a PVP server they cry cause it might take some work. I have even suggested a few times on different threads for those who are all for the SP PVP zone to start a thread asking for other players to give feedback and suggestions to support your cause and yet not even ONE of you took the time to create a thread as even that is too much work. If you are such a fail at even creating a thread with actual suggestions is such hard work... I dont see you have much support with your view that OTHERS are bigger QQers then YOU.

Its a joke when someone who wants to call out others for QQing submits an idea on this thread of trolling other players comments while offering ZERO. "I'm getting slightly irritated at the level of ignorance I am seeing today." or "It's fine, I can't bring myself to do anything but go "D'awww" when i read that post. The way he writes is just ..so cuuute" or best yet "This thread was supposed to be constructive remember?" Zero! And whos the TROLL? Several trolling replies and ZERO ideas of constructive ideas towards an idea. And we should give ANY respect to anything you said?

b:surrender you should start a book about trolling. it seems you're pretty good at it.

it seems that you've done your intro and body part of the essay up there and this part is like a conclusion to me?

you still get an 'F' for your long composition. your conclusion should be only 4-5 lines. b:surrenderb:cry haha!!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't really see what all the fuss is about.

The only "necessary" thing in Secret Passage is Silver Frost. And really, that only becomes "necessary" at 100. Because before that, it just opens Old Heaven's Tear, which isn't related to your cultivation until the Celestial Sage/Demon level, which is 100.

People who insist on doing every single quest are in for quite a few disappointments, as there's a bunch of quests that are either impractical or just not possible. For example, for Sages there's the quest to kill Harpy Wraith, but the only Harpy Wraith we got doesn't give you the credit for the quest.

I mean, you can easily level to 29 in a few days without using hypers. With hypers, it'll be one day easy. After 29, you can grind to 40 in a few hours or start doing Oracles. At 40, you get Bounty Hunter and the Goshiki Quest. Starting at 50, it'll be the same thing as always: BH until 85, then FCC until you get bored.

And then there's Phoenix Valley too.

There's absolutely NOTHING in Secret Passage that is even remotely interesting until at least level 90. It only becomes "necessary" at 100 and that's assuming you want to get the level 100 skills, which involves going to Cube anyway, which has PK-enabled rooms, which wouldn't really be much different from Secret Passage.

To me it seems like people are not complaining because it makes the game unplayable, but because it's not supposed to happen: You're not supposed to be able to be PK'ed unless you're 30+ on a PvP server or in PK mode on a PvE server.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mcfreakie tyvm for actually giving ideas and defending the thread in the sense of taking it seriously.

Blood and tiger I agree with him, please give constructive ideas and suggestions and when you comment on something please let it be constructive and not negative and not attacking the other person (tiger you should know better than to mess with my thread b:angry I know where you live b:shutup).

Please guys keep it clean and respect the other people's comments and suggestions, we are all just trying to make the game better for everyone (wheter it's questers or pkers).

I actually want the DEVS to take this thread serious and be able to look at good suggestions and also look at why certain locations or ideas won't work. b:surrender
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

The only "necessary" thing in Secret Passage is Silver Frost. And really, that only becomes "necessary" at 100. Because before that, it just opens Old Heaven's Tear, which isn't related to your cultivation until the Celestial Sage/Demon level, which is 100.

People who insist on doing every single quest are in for quite a few disappointments, as there's a bunch of quests that are either impractical or just not possible. For example, for Sages there's the quest to kill Harpy Wraith, but the only Harpy Wraith we got doesn't give you the credit for the quest.

I mean, you can easily level to 29 in a few days without using hypers. With hypers, it'll be one day easy. After 29, you can grind to 40 in a few hours or start doing Oracles. At 40, you get Bounty Hunter and the Goshiki Quest. Starting at 50, it'll be the same thing as always: BH until 85, then FCC until you get bored.

There's absolutely NOTHING in Secret Passage that is even remotely interesting until at least level 90. It only becomes "necessary" at 100 and that's assuming you want to get the level 100 skills, which involves going to Cube anyway, which has PK-enabled rooms, which wouldn't really be much different from Secret Passage.

To me it seems like people are not complaining because it makes the game unplayable, but because it's not supposed to happen: You're not supposed to be able to be PK'ed unless you're 30+ on a PvP server or in PK mode on a PvE server.

YOU...are negative...GO AWAY! This thread is for suggestions to a new location! If you are a pker and dont see what the fuss is about whatever I don't care, list here what your ideal pk instance would be like, would like some pretty little flowers in there, or some rocks, or walls and stuff to hide and creep along...whatever...stuff like this...GO LIST

• Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

BTW, as have been mentioned a hundred times before - we are not level crazed people, we do not want to see who can level the fastest using hypers and FC and whatever else, some of us actually play the game for the enjoyment thereof...like doing quests, like doing quests with other people, learning to know them, gaining new friends etc etc - still sounding like a broken record. We are not in the game to get to 100 in a matter of days...then want? Go test your skills on other players and go PK? Not here to pk (well not yet anyways).

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Meh, I don't care if it stays in SP, if it gets removed or whatever. Just give us the arena, open 24/7.
    Sick of this QQ and making things look worse than they actually are.

Eh.. and it's kinda obvious it's one person trolling on at least 2 accounts lol Same damn writing style ftw b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Meh, I don't care if it stays in SP, if it gets removed or whatever. Just give us the arena, open 24/7.
    Sick of this QQ and making things look worse than they actually are.

Eh.. and it's kinda obvious it's one person trolling on at least 2 accounts lol Same damn writing style ftw b:chuckle

Better kick back and enjoy the QQ cause people are just pissed enough about this blunder to not let up till its fixed. Whats pathetic is the best idea you can create is 'ugh open arena' which solves NONE of the problems given as the reason for changing SP into a playland for harassment. And just opening the arena for a free for all play land wont ensure the bored TW players will come. The appeal for most of them is the harassment factor which they enjoy. The few who would actually USE the arena for its intended purpose would be the same who duel in silverpool or at the west gate of Arch. Those players wouldnt even fill the ranks of ONE faction.

As for an introduction to PVP... the change to SP is the furthest from any positive introduction to PVP anyone who doesnt have a fully geared 100+ character could get. This blunder will get written into the PWI history as just that... a blunder to promote harassment by PWE.

Since this IS a thread for suggestions and seeing as only the 'Care bears' are giving the suggestions... my advice is close this thread and end the PVP on PVE servers cause its clear by the lack of interest in offering up ANY ideas shows ZERO need for any location in PWI. :chuckle And your writing style is the EXACT same as all the PVP QQers who have ZERO to offer for ideas. (CRY cause we cant harass low levels CRY)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Whats pathetic is the best idea you can create is 'ugh open arena' which solves NONE of the problems given as the reason for changing SP into a playland for harassment.

Lol oh cmon, even you can't be that thick.

Well, why do people suggest the arena?
    1) It's already an instance ready to be opened.
    2)There's no quests there anyone could QQ about.
    3) We all know the developers won't give us a completey new dungeon. So why bother them if there's something fitting that just needs to be activated?

It does solve the problems btw. You can't be pked while questing anymore. It saves pve players from having anything to do with pk. You don't need to go there...

And just opening the arena for a free for all play land wont ensure the bored TW players will come. The appeal for most of them is the harassment factor which they enjoy. The few who would actually USE the arena for its intended purpose would be the same who duel in silverpool or at the west gate of Arch. Those players wouldnt even fill the ranks of ONE faction.

You're so absolutely deadly wrong here. The appeal isn't the harrassment factor. It's the chance to pk without going white named or dropping stuff.
    If you seriously think everyone who pks loves harrassment... lol.

Your arguments don't even make sense. I love how you make everything look all negative and always got something to complain about. Either a very sad troll or a very very sad person with this kind of attitude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What i dont get is why the PKers are even given an option to Pk on a freakin' PVE server?
    They're playing on the wrong server surely??

What about the ppl who started out on a PVP server who realised too late that the PKing is way more excessive than they thought? Do they have an option to go PVE??

Why the hell cant PVP servers have the option to go PVE in the same way that PVE servers has the PVP option?

That'd be a major blessing to the majority of PW players, and once that is in operation ONLY THEN should the PVP/PK minorities be listened to.
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol oh cmon, even you can't be that thick.

Well, why do people suggest the arena?
    1) It's already an instance ready to be opened.
    2)There's no quests there anyone could QQ about.
    3) We all know the developers won't give us a completly new dungeon. So why bother them if there's something fitting that just needs to be activated?

It does solve the problems btw. You can't be pked while questing anymore. It saves pve players from having anything to do with pk. You don't need to go there...

You're so absolutely deadly wrong here. The appeal isn't the harassment factor. It's the chance to pk without going white named or dropping stuff.
    If you seriously think everyone who pks loves harassment... lol.

Your arguments don't even make sense. I love how you make everything look all negative and always got something to complain about. Either a very sad troll or a very very sad person with this kind of attitude.

Whats sad is you THINK it will solve all the woes. Lets see it open then. Give it 4 weeks and the same people crying cause they are bored here in the forums will be back at it.

If I had not witnessed numerous players PK people who followed EVERY suggestion on getting past those who were suppose to be there to participate in this free for all PVP zone. And when anyone asked them why they would PK someone asking to pass because they were ONLY there to quest they answer stupid things like "They shouldnt be there its for PVP now"

I am sorry pathetic people like you cant be man enough to go play on a PVP server but dont come QQing here that others have a legitimate complaint about a blunder the developers made to please such a small number of whining players who are too dumb to enjoy the game.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I am sorry pathetic people like you cant be man enough to go play on a PVP server but dont come QQing here that others have a legitimate complaint about a blunder the developers made to please such a small number of whining players who are too dumb to enjoy the game.

Yay the troll bait worked lol
    I'm a girl btw, kthxbye. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yay the troll bait worked lol
    I'm a girl btw, kthxbye. b:cute

I expected more from a girl. Stop eating the troll bait then...
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:sweat Ok, so I'm not a PK'er, I am one you would call a "care bear"

I'm making this thread, because I tire of the pker's QQ'ing in the threads about how unfair it is that SP is being reverted from an open pk instance, when it was unfairly placed there. I believe they did not properly research the idea and probably should've made a thread first and see what everyone thought (the whole community). As such they just implemented the change and some pk'ers got super high on the instance and I can now understand that they dislike the fact that it's now being reverted. So there's no point in pointing fingers and such, we "care bears" got together and voiced our opinions etc and they are going to change it again. So now it's your time pkers to voice your opinions and suggestions about how and where they could put an open pvp instance.

From the threads about the SP being pk allowed and such, came some great ideas, I hope you guys will comment on this thread also. My thoughts are as follows: I fully support the idea of an open pk instance, if it's is outside questing areas and away from low levels, no one should be forced to pk, if you go there you go there to pk, so no one will have a right to QQ dying there if they had no other reason to be there other than to pk, I don't like the idea of it being the guild base either or Sadistic Glee (as there are quests in there too), another idea is if the pkers liked SP so much they could even mirror it and place it somewhere else - someone mentioned on an island near archo - I like that idea.

Ok so those are my thoughts, so now please go ahead and give constructive suggestions on a new PVP instance, and no QQ'ing here please b:chuckle

My suggestion earlier, on the [Breaking News] forum strand, was a simple and interesting 1.. lololz

They should make a parallel instance of the (Snake Island instance) without the player "Numbers Limitations" and raceway path "Parts" of it aswell as, add (Non-Combat) safety zones "For those who want to take a break from it, and leave their charis in instance..", But they should keep all the Rogue Blip (Buff/Debuff) Mobs that are present on the original (Snake Isle instance), and should put a gateway entrance too it, on "Slitts Island" east of Archosaur, since that would put it within the same range from archo that SP is, If their gonna be too lazy to fully open "The Arena" that is...

The Rogue (Buff/Debuff) Blip Mobs, would make PK'ing in such an instance, quite amusing, since 1 blip could nail and paralyse even a "Rank 9" PK, and other blip's could even enhance a "lesser" PK, whose fighting against them in mid combat b:chuckle Could make a Pk fest in such a place b:chuckle quite interesting, to say the least....b:victory
  • Lord_Ghetto - Dreamweaver
    Lord_Ghetto - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not sure if this has been brought up or not...but wat do ppl think about changing demon and sage world into pvp enabled?

yes there are a few culti quests that take place in these instances...but then again isnt this the same as playing a pvp server?...also at the lv you can actually enter these instances (89+) you should know your class well enough and have decent enough gear to stand a chance against most other players....unless they're heavily cashshopped and you arent or the toon is a week old fresh out of hypering fc from lv30

personally i think it would be pretty awsome... get the faction together leave the sz and charge into battle agaisnt a rival faction...or a group of friends that just want to smack each other around b:angry b:laugh with out having to be in pk mode and running the risk of losing gear

srry for the grammar/punctuation im lazy an just type as it comes to me....oppinions?
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their lv and beat you with experience." b:surrender b:laugh
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not sure if this has been brought up or not...but wat do ppl think about changing demon and sage world into pvp enabled?

yes there are a few culti quests that take place in these instances...but then again isnt this the same as playing a pvp server?...also at the lv you can actually enter these instances (89+) you should know your class well enough and have decent enough gear to stand a chance against most other players....unless they're heavily cashshopped and you arent or the toon is a week old fresh out of hypering fc from lv30

personally i think it would be pretty awsome... get the faction together leave the sz and charge into battle agaisnt a rival faction...or a group of friends that just want to smack each other around b:angry b:laugh with out having to be in pk mode and running the risk of losing gear

srry for the grammar/punctuation im lazy an just type as it comes to me....oppinions?

true, but part of the reasons why the Dev's tried in making this Major fail attempt of a PK free area, was supposidely to try and give lower levs an area that they could go too to try out Pk'ing for themselves, GODz! Did They Fail in that 1!!b:chuckle LoLz! If they did make the (Heaven and Hell realms) Pk, no lows could ever make it into there to try it out, since only (Sages and Demons) can go into those zones.

Plus alot of the normal (Sages and Demons) don't wanna be dragged into PK situations anyways, and would rather quest in there..
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    true, but part of the reasons why the Dev's tried in making this Major fail attempt of a PK free area, was supposidely to try and give lower levs an area that they could go too to try out Pk'ing for themselves, GODz! Did They Fail in that 1!!b:chuckle LoLz! If they did make the (Heaven and Hell realms) Pk, no lows could ever make it into there to try it out, since only (Sages and Demons) can go into those zones.

Plus alot of the normal (Sages and Demons) don't wanna be dragged into PK situations anyways, and would rather quest in there..

Not everyone is into PVP. For those that are an entirely separate instance, be it the arena or some new instance devoted just to PVP would be best. I think the concept of level tiers in PVP instance would be the best way to have lowbies learn about it.
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

I play a PvE server for a reason and I'd like to complete my divine contracts in peace tyvm. Just because I'm a higher level doesn't mean I'm any more interested in PvP being forced on me. I'm not interested in wasting any resources (charms / pots / dur / time) on PvP that I do not specifically opt to participate in.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    My suggestion earlier, on the [Breaking News] forum strand, was a simple and interesting 1.. lololz

They should make a parallel instance of the (Snake Island instance) without the player "Numbers Limitations" and raceway path "Parts" of it aswell as, add (Non-Combat) safety zones "For those who want to take a break from it, and leave their charis in instance..", But they should keep all the Rogue Blip (Buff/Debuff) Mobs that are present on the original (Snake Isle instance), and should put a gateway entrance too it, on "Slitts Island" east of Archosaur, since that would put it within the same range from archo that SP is, If their gonna be too lazy to fully open "The Arena" that is...

The Rogue (Buff/Debuff) Blip Mobs, would make PK'ing in such an instance, quite amusing, since 1 blip could nail and paralyse even a "Rank 9" PK, and other blip's could even enhance a "lesser" PK, whose fighting against them in mid combat b:chuckle Could make a Pk fest in such a place b:chuckle quite interesting, to say the least....b:victory

Very interesting idea, haven't seen this kind of thought yet.

• Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

Yes this has been mentioned/suggested before, and I disagree with such an option. 1 Quests (yes some high levels do still quest) 2 Would still force certian people to pk (you must remember not all high levels want to pk and some people do not port into bh instances but fly there). I still opt for a new instance.

• Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I would just like to add that I find it highly disappointing that no MOD or GM has even commented on this thread...I for one would like to know that the community's ideas are at least being considered, I mean there are some fantastic ideas coming out here and some reasons why certain instances won't work...b:surrender

• lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I would just like to add that I find it highly disappointing that no MOD or GM has even commented on this thread...I for one would like to know that the community's ideas are at least being considered, I mean there are some fantastic ideas coming out here and some reasons why certain instances won't work...b:surrender

Hopefully they'll take no notice at all of suggestions for PK areas....

PVE PLAYERS SHOULD NOT BE FORCED INTO PVP WHATEVER LEVEL THEY ARE!

THERE SHOULD BE NO PK AREAS IN A PVE SERVER - PERIOD!!

In fact the opposite should be considered - PVE option in PVP servers so that even ppl who don't mind MILD pvp can quest happily without the fear of being ganked by red idiots who delight in harassing and are hoping you'll drop things for them to steal.