ZEN Problem Phone Payment

Options
silverfang2009
silverfang2009 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Hello Silverfang here:

Can someone help me through this? I picked the boku option to get ZEN about 20 pounds (UK) which is about 2,557 ZEN but every time I click on checkout instead of give me the option of inserting my phone number to complete the payment it just loads the same thing over again, I did it like 5 time, loads then switch back to the same thing. This really annoying b:sad
Post edited by silverfang2009 on

Comments

• hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hope on your telephone bill not stands 5x 20usd.

Submit a Ticket at support zone
  • silverfang2009
    silverfang2009 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hanfknolle wrote: »
    hope on your telephone bill not stands 5x 20usd.

Submit a Ticket at support zone

No lol it won't because i didn't got the chance to enter my phone number, but I will try Submitting a ticket at support zone, I hope they will help!
  • oliedoubleo
    oliedoubleo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have the same problem, not sure why this happens, updated my browser and java no help...
  • cleza
    cleza Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it happened to me i sent a ticket about it and they said its currently not working for the uk and they dont know howlong it will be down for hope i helped :) b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Frankie posted a little while ago that the charge zen system was down. Then he posted like 5 mins later that it was fixed. Maybe it wasn't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Still not fixed
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Waited like 2-3 weeks and finaly something changes i get this message:

Unfortunately the Boku payment service is not available in your region at this time.
    We hope to have this service restored in the upcoming weeks. Thank you for your patience.

-Perfect World Entertainment

so i guess ill have to wait some more weeks before this is fixed, GJ losing money pwi.