Solo FF

Options
My_Camry - Heavens Tear
My_Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Mystic
Hi all,
Just wondering if it's possible to solo FF on mystic (I think I saw someone saying they did it).
If it is possible, what is the minimum gear for it?
Thanks.
Post edited by My_Camry - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I watched a level 100 Mystic die to Wyrven boss in BH 51 3 times before he logged on his 90 SIN and killed it.

I think it would be really hard for a Mystic to solo FF, maybe with R9?
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Talk using PWI expressions and we might be able to understand you. And perhaps tell you correct information in return.

@rgog
    at lvl 74 i started soloing bh39 with no problem whatsoever...
    A well geared lvl 100 mystic with lvl11 devil chiyiu should face no problems too...
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My mystic is only 74 and not that well geared. I guess the mystic I saw was a hypered fail.
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Are you talking about 39 or 51? 51 wyvern is a considerably challenging boss due to its amping which pets have no way to purify, whilst a sin can triple spark it off. It can hurt quite a bit amped--on my veno, the outside clone (General Feng from tide quest) is only barely tankable by my nix, which is considerably more resilient than any mystic pet save maybe cragg.

No bosses in frost require tanking amps, and the only one that does pdef debuffs is Decaying Fragrance in the 2nd half. So, in theory a mystic could solo it, but it would be pretty pointless as much of the exp from frost comes from pulls, which few mystics could solo entirely, and the lack of ability to do so would also make doing it take an unreasonable amount of time. Far better to just go with a squad...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • XMiyala - Dreamweaver
    XMiyala - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There are some bosses that maybe a mystic could solo in FC, but not all of them...
  • IKnuke - Harshlands
    IKnuke - Harshlands Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, I can solo FB 19, 29, 39, 51, 59 and probably 69.
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    69 would most likely be undoable. No pet can tank polearm, period. 0 pdef/mdef. Then pet dies and he's likely to kill you before you have time to summon a new one, and salvation's shield won't prevent the debuff. This is far more dangerous than just an amp like guarnob/wyvern have because it literally doesn't matter how much def you have--once that axe gets thrown, it's all gone. If you survive after that, it's just because you have incredibly good gear and a charm, honestly.

79 is potentially doable, though. No amps or def debuffs from bosses there. As I said, everything up to big room boss in frost is probably doable, but decaying fragrance is not because it throws axes even more often than pole, though its damage is generally lower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mmm.. I solo'd a few FF's on my Mystic when I was maybe lv99? I had TT99 gold gear +5'd and the warsong belt/cube phys neck +5'd as well.. I did everything including the big room by myself. Didn't try the decaying flower boss though. I was able to solo heal a not-so-well-geared archer who tanked it though, so if anything you might just need a friend to help?

Now my gear is quite a bit better, and I'm able to do a lot more. I think the only thing I have any issue at all with is 69 because of the debuffs, but I can tank it with a cleric on me. Haven't tried it solo yet.. seems like more of a waste of time. Might be able to do it charmed though?

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IViperChengI - Raging Tide
    IViperChengI - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i solo fc with r8 +3 and r8 +5 weapon withour charms >.>
    i wyvern in bh 15 is easy
  • IKnuke - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yea 69 might be some trouble.
    But you should use Cragglord + Demon Thicket + Plants in order to kill the boss.
    And a lot of Genie lol
  • My_Camry - Heavens Tear
    My_Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Guys, can you please tell me:
    1) What pets did you use to tank boses in FF?
    2) Pulls - how did you manged them, salvation or thicket/gale force+ mistress hush?
    3) How long roughly did it take (the run)?

I'm close to a 100 and once I'll hit it,I'd like to try and solo it myself.
  • Nureigami - Heavens Tear
    Nureigami - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2) Pulls - how did you manged them, salvation or thicket/gale force+ mistress hush?

Devil for easy mobility with lvl 10 sting to pull if pet dies.
    Sally leech + cragg + thicket + gale
    Depends on how much I afk b:chuckle
  • IKnuke - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options

1.) Tank Bosses... Devil + All Plants Lysing + Demon Thicket (For DG) + Cragglord when possible.
    2.) I used Salvation Buff on myself when doing pulls. And Demon Sparks + Gale Force.
    3.) Yea.... I dont remember sorry. XD
  • Xyrika - Archosaur
    Xyrika - Archosaur Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    For the most bosses I don't think they are hard at all, but how do you kill the bishop boss? That was the only one I had tome troubles with soloing so far.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Talk using PWI expressions and we might be able to understand you. And perhaps tell you correct information in return.

@rgog
    at lvl 74 i started soloing bh39 with no problem whatsoever...
    A well geared lvl 100 mystic with lvl11 devil chiyiu should face no problems too...
    Wyv isn't in BH39. 39 is cake. In his 50s, my mystic's Chihyu could tank Farren while his herbs kept him alive. It even kept aggro from a seeker who was 5 levels or so my superior...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~