Fist for BM"s Only?

Options
X__ENGEL__X - Sanctuary
X__ENGEL__X - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
For the time ive been on forums i've heard alot of this "Fists for BM's Only" thing going around. I'm completely confused b:surrender . Im wondering if its true or not...and if it IS true then the Classes that completely changed to Fists/5 aps Are screwed b:laugh
Post edited by X__ENGEL__X - Sanctuary on

Comments

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fists can be use by any class except EGs...

And I don't foresee any changes anytime soon.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Apparently in the Chinese version they changed it so "Blademasters" can only use bladed weapons. This means no bows, fists, dual hammers, or pole hammers. They can still use claws though since those have blades.

Other classes remain untouched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Apparently in the Chinese version they changed it so "Blademasters" can only use bladed weapons. This means no bows, fists, dual hammers, or pole hammers. They can still use claws though since those have blades.

Strange. Was this a recent change ?

Because I could have sworn that in the very recent PWIC tournament, the Chinese BMs were using an axes/pole axes.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Because I could have sworn that in the very recent PWIC tournament, the Chinese BMs were using an axes/pole axes.

Go in game, hit R, look at the tree branches of skills that require polearms/spears, hammers/axes. Realize it was a joke. Breathe a sigh of relief.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

*face palm*
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Go in game, hit R, look at the tree branches of skills that require polearms/spears, hammers/axes. Realize it was a joke. Breathe a sigh of relief.

Well I get that it was a joke now but pray tell me how I was going to go in game, hit R, and look at the Chinese version BM's skills ? b:laugh
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    Adromada - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

b:laughb:chuckle id make a 10% exception to the fact that the chinese version is somewhat different to America's version but i dont think they would have the exact same build as a seeker as that would be 2 of the exact same class just different race and name.
    The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well I get that it was a joke now but pray tell me how I was going to go in game, hit R, and look at the Chinese version BM's skills ? b:laugh

It was more to look at the skills, and see the two whole branches of skills you could not use, since they require weapons that supposedly we wouldn't be allowed to use anymore. Or the fact that BMs are the only class with poleblade mastery. I guess to be really defensive, could try to say that the weapons required for the skills are changed to a different weapon. But can't you see how it's so blatantly obviously not true that any justification for actually having believed seems realy, really weak now?
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

• Ken_ - Heavens Tear
    Ken_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

lol? then wat is the point of having fists in the game at all? BMs are the only class that has a entire tree dedicated to fist/claws. same thing with poles. if they want to limit BMs to using only the axe/sword tree then why even have the other trees for BM?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol? then wat is the point of having fists in the game at all? BMs are the only class that has a entire tree dedicated to fist/claws. same thing with poles. if they want to limit BMs to using only the axe/sword tree then why even have the other trees for BM?

They're gonna make a fisticuffs class that can only use fists, and a pole dancer class, that dan... Hum... Spoiling too much. b:shutup
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

People keep saying this isn't true and citing thing with BLADES, like poleBLADES and pole/dual axes (which have blades) as their examples. None of the BM skill trees would be unusable, you just couldn't be a HammerMaster or FistMaster.

What I wonder, however, is what will happen to this weapon:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12950

(I know, probably no one has it anyway, but doesn't that sorta say BMs should be able to use fists; even more than the skill names axe/HAMMER mastery and FIST mastery, which are pretty simple to change.)

Anyway, Asterelle is known for having strangely accurate information and not so much for trolling, so I am mildly interested in this topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    astarelle dont go troll on us b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    People keep saying this isn't true and citing thing with BLADES, like poleBLADES and pole/dual axes (which have blades) as their examples. None of the BM skill trees would be unusable, you just couldn't be a HammerMaster or FistMaster.

What I wonder, however, is what will happen to this weapon:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12950

(I know, probably no one has it anyway, but doesn't that sorta say BMs should be able to use fists; even more than the skill names axe/HAMMER mastery and FIST mastery, which are pretty simple to change.)

Anyway, Asterelle is known for having strangely accurate information and not so much for trolling, so I am mildly interested in this topic.

It's OK *pat pat*

@Ast
    You see what you've done?!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

My custom forum title requires occasional maintenance ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options

Might I suggest the archer forum undertakes a project to derive a mathematical equation comparing the the use of hypers, and gullibility of the player base?

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Options

As does mine.

Bad Asterelle... Bad.

Trolling isn't nice...

b:scorn
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wait so I am confused about the initial question and the convo pertaining to that question....

I will admit as a sin I am getting curious about the supposed fist build sins claiming to do more dmg than me with daggers.... I am gonna test this theory and prove it once and for all.... complete with ss....

anyone got a set of decides I could borrow/have ( i do believe they become bound) at 100b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wait so I am confused about the initial question and the convo pertaining to that question....

I will admit as a sin I am getting curious about the supposed fist build sins claiming to do more dmg than me with daggers.... I am gonna test this theory and prove it once and for all.... complete with ss....

anyone got a set of decides I could borrow/have ( i do believe they become bound) at 100b:chuckle

in my experience claws are better from 90-100 cuz you can spark more and faster but after 100 daggers are alot better i know i was the first claw/heavy sin on lost city