Tideborn Coming of Age Quest

xshironobux
xshironobux Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Support Desk
my character is level 51 and i never had the system message appear to me. I'm a tideborn assassin.
Post edited by xshironobux on

Comments

• DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    did you get the system message at level 40 telling you to talk to your elder?

the Coming of Age quests are part of the Goshiki quest chain; you must complete the quest up to that point on order to keep going

if you did not see the system message at level 40 then i have no idea what's up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • xshironobux
    edited September 2011
    did you get the system message at level 40 telling you to talk to your elder?

the Coming of Age quests are part of the Goshiki quest chain; you must complete the quest up to that point on order to keep going

if you did not see the system message at level 40 then i have no idea what's up

I had no system message at level 40. It just didnt appear. I was levelling by a guild member taking me into frost though and i noticed that the system message for my soul cultivation's didnt open until i left frost, so maybe being in frost causes system messages to not appear...Either way, i can't do my tideborn quests.
  • Motifer - Archosaur
    Motifer - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You really don't get a system message it's kinda a hidden quest you have to go to your elder of your class to get it. Hope this was helpful ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xshironobux
    edited September 2011
    Nah, i went to all of the elders and still nothing. I heard you have a system message appear to trigger the first quest, the strange monument quest.
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ugh power leveler

b:surrender
    anyways...
    did you check your "All quests" list or whatever it's called?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • xshironobux
    edited September 2011
    ugh power leveler

b:surrender
    anyways...
    did you check your "All quests" list or whatever it's called?

I checked every quest list. and, I'm not a power leveller, i've been taken into frost twice by guild members. thats it. Probably won't happen again till a higher level.