6 cleric squad caster nirvana

Gold$Digger - Harshlands
Gold$Digger - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Cleric
today i had the most fun (and slow) nirvana casters squad. composed by 6 clerics, 4 sage 2 demon. 2 sage for bb 1 for rb, demons were awsome to metal debuff the bosses and rez
I had really fun and both charms ****. but then 2 of them at last boss had to leave, sadlly the squad got wiped 3 times, then 2 wizes show up and fun was over.. bossing around, cleric do this, cleric do that... was kinda confuse cause we were 4 clercs...
the thing is..
6 clerics saqud is awsome.. metal damge ftw
Post edited by Gold$Digger - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Did a 6 cleric abaddon the other night. Was alot of fun because it looked like bosses were being perma cycloned. 6 cyclone at once and every mob blew up. If a mob did hit you all of a suddenly you had 3 wellsprings and 2 IHs being cast on you b:chuckle. Since Peachblossom took longer than normal to kill it was pretty funny watching bubble after bubble after bubble go up, knocked down, go up, knocked down.

I was in a skype call with 2 of the other 5 clerics we were laughing our ***** off, as well as recieving plenty of 'LoL' and "Rofl"s from the rest of the squad.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • _BlackRose - Raging Tide
    _BlackRose - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Did a 6 cleric abaddon the other night. Was alot of fun because it looked like bosses were being perma cycloned. 6 cyclone at once and every mob blew up. If a mob did hit you all of a suddenly you had 3 wellsprings and 2 IHs being cast on you b:chuckle. Since Peachblossom took longer than normal to kill it was pretty funny watching bubble after bubble after bubble go up, knocked down, go up, knocked down.

I was in a skype call with 2 of the other 5 clerics we were laughing our ***** off, as well as recieving plenty of 'LoL' and "Rofl"s from the rest of the squad.

dude tat **** assome xDb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]most be smrt to go to school like me x,,x
  • CamelCigars - Harshlands
    CamelCigars - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i did tryed the same thing nirvana casters full cleric squad, and i got to say i love it.. everytime bb droped there was another there, and funny thing, must be a cleric reflex, evrytime the bb droped everyone aoe heal. I like to do more often, Yes it was charm ****, was slow as hell. b:chuckle
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i should try this when i have a lot of free time since im not a very patiently person b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Adjust - Lost City
    Adjust - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    A cleric's damage over time is bad compared to most other arcane classes lol, which would make this take longer than necessary b:surrender
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    then 2 wizes show up and fun was over.. bossing around, cleric do this, cleric do that... was kinda confuse cause we were 4 clercs...
    the thing is..

Leave wiz alone b:shutup b:chuckle
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    6 cleric "caster" nirvana? Noob. We did a 6 cleric normal nirvana. I cba to find the link though xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Gold$Digger - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    6 cleric "caster" nirvana? Noob. We did a 6 cleric normal nirvana. I cba to find the link though xD

good for you
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Leave wiz alone b:shutup b:chuckle

lol mini dont deny! yu like bossing clerics around b:avoid b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    good for you

Why thank you.

And whats so special about 6 casters doing a caster nirvana?...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gold$Digger - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Why thank you.

And whats so special about 6 casters doing a caster nirvana?...

its fun.. and since this is a game not a job, i kinda see as special.
  • Ethos_Soul - Raging Tide
    Ethos_Soul - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    clerics are slow dps at caster nirvana cz .....cyclone>thunder>cyclone> gap cz both cyclone and thunder are in cooldown
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Never heard of plume shot, tempest, elven bloom, razor feathers, that spinny one that I always forget XD or hey maybe throw up an IH to stay alive or keep charm costs down?.

No or are you one of those ppl with a 'farming' alt. Otherwise known as a fail asian game necessity (be damned if I spelt that right XD)
    PWI b:bye
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Never heard of plume shot, tempest, elven bloom, razor feathers, that spinny one that I always forget XD or hey maybe throw up an IH to stay alive or keep charm costs down?.

No or are you one of those ppl with a 'farming' alt. Otherwise known as a fail asian game necessity (be damned if I spelt that right XD)

and don't forget the all mighty thunderball b:chuckle

correct me if I'm wrong but the bosses in caster nirvana don't are they all phys inmune? (that's the good thing with low levels we can ask silly things lol), if so that explains what ethos meant with the low dps.

what's the deal with nirvana? you must be level 100 to enter? or a high level can open it and someone in the squad can be lower?

I'm bored b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    what's the deal with nirvana? you must be level 100 to enter? or a high level can open it and someone in the squad can be lower?
    I'm bored b:surrender
    100+ to enter nirvana, and to run nirvana. You get 3 to 4 keys a day. 3 automatically, a 4th one if you do BH100. Must be a squad of 6 people to open nirvana, all must be 100+
    its fun.. and since this is a game not a job, i kinda see as special.

Well hate to rain on the parade, but I dont see it as special. it's 6 casters doing a caster instance. Awesome...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]