I seek a home on Raging Tide

Laphroaig - Raging Tide
Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Guild Banter
I have been away from the gaming world for quite some time, however I have found PWI, and am quite enjoying it.

Here are some things about me...

I am older. Yes I said older. I started playing MMOs in 1999 in my very late 20s. I work full time and consider work my life's blood - it pays my newly aquired Zen bills. BUT I do get some free time and in that time I enjoy creating artwork, spending time with friends, and playing games that have an artistic integrity which I find PW has. Sure the mobs can be lacking...different color; bigger size; same thing, yet it is still enjoyable. That kind of thing doesn't matter to me as long as I can find a home. I have purchased quite a bit in Zen just because. This way I will stay long term.

I have been a guild leader in the past in other games, as well as a loyal subject. My schedule leaves a lot to be desired, and with that, I can be found in game when I can, on Tuesdays through Thursdays, except when I get called into work. Please note, because of work, I can disappear from the game at a moments notice, as I tend to always be on call when I am not at work though I will say I am either AFK or on a call.

I am not a power leveller, nor a farmer, but more of a helper that enjoys gaming with an original sense of dry humor (not shown on this post as this is more or less an interview). I am looking for a faction, large or small, that has friendly people.

So, if I sound good, I am available as Laphoraig (its a scotch type, though I prefer Highland scotches and coincidentally, my main character at the moment), Breitling (a watch manufacturer), or Wickedbrew (a name I have had for many years in MMOs). More, I am sure, will come in time.

Like I said, I am just looking for a good home, with friendly people. It doesn't matter the level the faction is in game as long as it is active.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
Post edited by Laphroaig - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Oh and by the way, send me a message in the game or here on the forum with information about the faction.

I did forget that my time zone is Central US which is minus something GMT...I have no idea what. Thank you! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    I swear I shower everyday, and my toons don't stink...ok they dont smell bad, but battle performance is user error! I know very little of the ins and outs, but I am learning, and enjoying the game when I get to play. I know power levelling factions aren't interested, and I'm a low level, but one is the lonliest number!!! I feel like a stray in the pound! Good guy looking for good home!! Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• PurBlanca - Raging Tide
    PurBlanca - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hi ^^

You can join us if you want
    Info here, im too lazy to write it again ._.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1183441

b:bye