Just for fun;)ultimative endgame gear!

2»

Comments

• Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lewl u put garnet and cit gems on purpose.

Yes absolutely
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Xegenius - Heavens Tear
    Xegenius - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
  • TheTigerTank - Archosaur
    TheTigerTank - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Psychic

b:thanks

The joys of knowing that you . . . . CANT TOUCH THIS! b:cool

Word up to yo motha! b:victory

Honestly, if you take into acount ALLLL the factors of PW and its gear, taking the simple aspects of each class and stacking them against the psy u can clearly see that you are better off Nuking before they can get to you and that if they do get to you (sins) your soulforce will kill them anyways . . . with this amount of p.def and soulfource anything hitting you will kill itself in the end.

b:laughb:chuckle

How you like them apples . . . OHHHH and this is all obtainable!
    b:bye
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Psychic

b:thanks

The joys of knowing that you . . . . CANT TOUCH THIS! b:cool

Word up to yo motha! b:victory

Honestly, if you take into acount ALLLL the factors of PW and its gear, taking the simple aspects of each class and stacking them against the psy u can clearly see that you are better off Nuking before they can get to you and that if they do get to you (sins) your soulforce will kill them anyways . . . with this amount of p.def and soulfource anything hitting you will kill itself in the end.

b:laughb:chuckle

How you like them apples . . . OHHHH and this is all obtainable!

you know you'd get one shot in that easily right? when you can afford full +12 putting dots is just rtarded.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • /Eclipse - Harshlands61
    /Eclipse - Harshlands61 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Fail weapon sharding b:bye
    And I agree with my previous poster. If you can afford a G16 necklace and refine everything to +12 you should have no problems to shard JoSD.
  • TheTigerTank - Archosaur
    TheTigerTank - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:laugh I completely agree with you on the fact that JoDs are very obtainable if it comes down to being affordable.

BUT! you folks dont get the big picture . . .

as i stated in my post, the p.def and mag def on it will not get "one shot" and by the time the charm ticks the other person is dead. no one has deffense lvls over 100, most classes cannot even get that high and having 50+% more dmg power against someone with 100 def lvls you cannot loose.

On top of that from a TW perspective, you will be in a nuke squad with 5 others just like this and focusing your power on called targets, your kill toll will raise to 9000, and you wont have to worry about dying bc you will rain hell on them anyways once you get back to the field . . . I believe this build would prevail over most other builds on those facts alone. Maybe I am wrong, Maybe I am not. Will never know.

note on the weapon: to each is own! =P Fail sir is not a word you should be throwing around so lightly. It's just rude.
    b:bye
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:laugh I completely agree with you on the fact that JoDs are very obtainable if it comes down to being affordable.

BUT! you folks dont get the big picture . . .

as i stated in my post, the p.def and mag def on it will not get "one shot" and by the time the charm ticks the other person is dead. no one has deffense lvls over 100, most classes cannot even get that high and having 50+% more dmg power against someone with 100 def lvls you cannot loose.

On top of that from a TW perspective, you will be in a nuke squad with 5 others just like this and focusing your power on called targets, your kill toll will raise to 9000, and you wont have to worry about dying bc you will rain hell on them anyways once you get back to the field . . . I believe this build would prevail over most other builds on those facts alone. Maybe I am wrong, Maybe I am not. Will never know.

note on the weapon: to each is own! =P Fail sir is not a word you should be throwing around so lightly. It's just rude.

nope. nearly all R9 +12 char will be able to one shot you, and they'll be thanking you for the fail sharding that lets them hit you for 80% more damage than if you had Jades.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude