****ING gm ****ING gm

_Ghoul_ - Lost City
_Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
gratz pw u banned my cash shop acc for whatever reason and i have no clue what it did.
i gues my 400 buck will go to a new game cos if this is how it get priased i dobt i wana stayb:bye.

i dont ****ing care oif the gm in forum say WE DONT TALK BANN IN FORUM
then tell the gm team to tell me wtf my cash shop acc did wtf its account from 2008
wtf.

LETS SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Post edited by _Ghoul_ - Lost City on

Comments

• _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Why is my account banned? When will I be unbanned?

When a player is banned, an email is sent to the account's registered email address that explains the reasons why. If you did not receive an email, first double check your email box's bulk/spam folder. If you do not see an email in there then please submit an email to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com directly from the email address registered to the banned account. We will NOT discuss any bans with anyone except for the banned account holder, so please do not send emails asking why your friend is banned. The ban email that is sent out is for general ban reasons only. If your account ban is unique, you'll need to contact customer service first for further details.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    CAN I GET A BANN ON THIS R8 AND R9 ACC ALSO SO I DONT PUT MORE COIN ON PPL WHO DONT CARE

b:chuckle

BANN UN ACC I JUST PUT 450 DOLLAR IN THE WEEK WTF NOW BANN THIS ACC ALSO PLZ I PREFER THIS ACC ALSO BANN SO I DONT WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS GAME WITH STUPID GM WHO DONT KNEW I DONT EVEN EDIT FILE GLITCH AND SHT
    SO BANN ME NOW LOL OR TELL ME WTF MY ACC DID MUTHER****ERS
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    inb4lock/delete/epth'd.

Posting in a stupid thread!
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    well now all i need is a bann on this acc so i dont have to ever come back do they dare bann me SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Looking For A New Mmo Who Want My Money And Is Loyal To Its Playerbase Now That My Main Acc Is Banned For Some Reason.

Seriusly I Should Gltched I Should Play With Edit Hell I Who Cares Now That The Stupid Gm Made This On My Acc
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's more than sad that you need a ban to not log in once again lol
    Damn addicted people :D

And ofc.... 'QQ I spent money'... You do know, the ToS of this game say they can ban your account for WHATEVER reason they wish. You agreed to spend money under those conditions. So grow up :p

And pointless thread in pointless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Looking For A New Mmo Who Want My Money And Is Loyal To Its Playerbase Now That My Main Acc Is Banned For Some Reason.

Seriusly I Should Gltched I Should Play With Edit Hell I Who Cares Now That The Stupid Gm Made This On My Acc

Before you quit pass me ur stuff / coins :o or the whole account
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    nope if my acc is banned non would get my current gear and we all happy i move on two ather game and u think i am addicted no not really.

if this stupid ppl gona bann me they should do it properly all i am saying i was not even using that acc for anything but csing gold for my barb in this acc what is that also against the TOS.

if they wont bann me i gues i go ahead and edit my barb hair b:laugh at least ill have fun seeing as they dont care for 450 buck a month b:shocked maybe its to little coin for there egos
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So you get banned on some account, come onto the forums and start raging whilst barely making any sense at all...nice one, get your head checked.

The smart thing to do would be to send a ticket and see what they say, had one of my accs banned and it got cleared up before, I didn't have to come onto the forums like some raging monkey frothing from the mouth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    i cant see i dont use that hotmail i never go to it i just made that hotmail to get acces to the game at 2008 so i dont remember the pas.

as it says the info is in the mail wish i cant get into becouse its a mail i dont use and i forgot the pas
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Just shut up.
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    Adromada - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Maybe you got banned because your spelling and grammar sucks, so maybe you should go back to school.
    The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
  • DudeLupus - Raging Tide
    DudeLupus - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you're half as obnoxious in the game as you are in this thread, no wonder you got banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Stop the bashing. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Banned accounts are not to be discussed on the forums, as well as the disciplinary actions taken against accounts. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.