Gltiched FB`s 59 and 39

Njdragon - Heavens Tear
Njdragon - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
So last night I was doing a FB59 and at the end when i left the squad i had 3 bosses fail on me...Qianji, Drake, and Glutt all failed. now i know that glutt glitches sometime...Also, i was doing a FB39 today, and ALL 3 bosses failed for me....

is anyone else having this problem, or is there some unknown limit on FB`s you can help with and get credit for...plz help me out
Rewind to 2008. Before aps, plvl, etc. Back when we all used to LAUGH at bm`s with fists because they couldn`t do any damage compared to pure axe bmb:laugh

Man them were the good days.
Post edited by Njdragon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    AFAIK, Glutt fails which is nothing new. I had Qianji fail one time. But FB39? nvr had that happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Glutt in 59 fails since they broke him again. Don't kill him on the slope, and don't xpark while fighting him seems to fix that.

As for 39... the only possible reason I can see for that to fail would be if you swapped lead while fighting the bosses. 39 has never had an issue with failing before.
  • Njdragon - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    ya i had Qianji, Drake, and Glutt fail, i know glutt rly nvr works...and i just finished a FB39 and all 3 bosses failed for me...i have no idea whats going on

We never switched leader, the tabber had the lead and kept it the entire time
    Rewind to 2008. Before aps, plvl, etc. Back when we all used to LAUGH at bm`s with fists because they couldn`t do any damage compared to pure axe bmb:laugh

edited September 2011
    Question is, did it fail for everyone in that squad as well? Or were you alone with tabber?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    as far as i know its just me....now why would that be?

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Strange. I've done those fb's multiple times on different characters and they never failed.
    Does glutt always glitch? Cos I always spark when fighting him. o.o

/totallynothijackingthisthread/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
    edited September 2011
    ya id love for one of the higher-ups to possible give me the rep/exp/spirit i should`ve had, but I`m sure hell will freeze over first

• CamelCigars - Harshlands
    CamelCigars - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    did any of you had full inventory? and you didnt had room for the blood, and dismiss squad b4 you got the bloods? its quite possible
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    drake failed for my entire squad on me to which has never happened before.
    edited September 2011
    did any of you had full inventory? and you didnt had room for the blood, and dismiss squad b4 you got the bloods? its quite possible

^^^This is the most plausible answer here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    That might explain a lot, since Gluttonix is usually the last boss people do in a FB59.

I don't know if it's true or not, but it does have a ring of plausibility, since that's the boss that someone's most likely to have a full inventory on.

I find it unlikely that sparks could be the problem, though I can kind of see how being on a slope might cause the problem, considering how some veno/pet interactions fail on slopes too.

Someone needs to MythBust this. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I spark on glutt all the time, and we've killed him on the slope... he RARELY glitches. Cause we wait to tab till he's under 100K Hit Points. But there's been a couple times (in all this time) he's glitched even then so who the hell knows.....

The full inventory thing's the only thing that makes sense at the moment
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    That might explain a lot, since Gluttonix is usually the last boss people do in a FB59.

I don't know if it's true or not, but it does have a ring of plausibility, since that's the boss that someone's most likely to have a full inventory on.

I find it unlikely that sparks could be the problem, though I can kind of see how being on a slope might cause the problem, considering how some veno/pet interactions fail on slopes too.

Someone needs to MythBust this. b:laugh

Glutt just likes to glitch, even when people have empty inventories. (He's glitched on my sin, but not for any of my other toons that have run through that instance).
    We've even done Glutt first once, and he glitched out and the tab failed.

The 39 thing: sounds like a full inventory thing since I've never heard of it failing for people.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
    edited September 2011
    i havent had a full inventory on any of them, and yesterday Wyvern glitched out on me in FB51 i was helping...no full quest logs or inventories...all we got was coin drops...but its really starting to get to me now b:angry

• Sefiere - Sanctuary
    Sefiere - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I spark on glutt all the time, and we've killed him on the slope... he RARELY glitches. Cause we wait to tab till he's under 100K Hit Points. But there's been a couple times (in all this time) he's glitched even then so who the hell knows.....

The full inventory thing's the only thing that makes sense at the moment

this. if tabber wait until glutt is nearly dead it usually helps, but it seems that if your squad takes to long to kill him or lower his hp so leader can tab he will glitch anyway.

but if full inv is not the reason it failed maybe it was some kind of "lag"? kinda like the one you get when opening some kind of box or pack when embracing someone and/or auto pathing. dunno what exactly causes it but happen all the time i embrace my wife and i open my mq box while we autopath back to arch. you get the quest but it wont finnish until you relog.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bosses glitched in an FB79 I was in not long ago, too... I don't remember which ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Never had those bosses (except Glut) fail for me but I can't say I'm surprised. Fats and Demonic Vexation both glitched for me recently, as well as Torturess in SoT and Dracoboa in Abaddon. The glitch they do: tabber tabs, all get quest, boss is killed but quest doesn't complete. When squad is disbanded quest fails and tabber gets tab back. This has nothing to do with anyone having a full inv or quest list because we checked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842