Troubles logging in

XMysticRaine - Dreamweaver
XMysticRaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Before I begin, I would like to say that if this thread belongs somewhere else, I am sorry. I am not familiar with the forums as I very rarely ever use it.

Anyway. I'm just wondering if the game is down for maintenance, or is just having some logging in issues? I've been trying to log into the game, and I keep getting the message 'Unable to access the server'. I ran the verification button just in case the update had not done it's thing properly, I checked for my pw. I also checked the Server Status' and each one says it's online, but I'm still not able to log on and Perfect World doesn't have any notices on their site saying the game is down for maintenance or anything.

Comments

• sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, there is maintenance tonight from 11 PM PDT to around 1 AM PDT (see this thread).

Maintenance is usually on Tuesday nights, though sometimes it skips a week or two, or it's on a Monday instead. Maintenance (or the absence of maintenance) will usually be announced in a stickied thread in the General Discussion forum on Tuesday evenings.

Unfortunately, they're not great about updating server statuses, so the Server Status page rarely correctly notes when the servers are offline. The forums are your best bet for checking on this.

Hope that helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • XXSeairaXx - Dreamweaver
    XXSeairaXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thanks, I really appreciate it. I thought for a moment that maybe either someone was in my account, or it had been disabled.

I'll try to remember the usual maintenance schedules.