Duplicated Love: Up And Downs?

Options

Comments

• rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hard to believe that everyone who was **** had love up and down and not a Pan Gu.

They might be just grabbing all tomes and combining to the most expensive ones, so they just have to sell fewer.

Or as I mentioned above, perhaps they found a glitch in the crafting of this specific tome? It is one of the least made ones so maybe there is a bug not found before.

Pretty dumb putting up 10 of them though.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rgog wrote: »
    They might be just grabbing all tomes and combining to the most expensive ones, so they just have to sell fewer.

Or as I mentioned above, perhaps they found a glitch in the crafting of this specific tome? It is one of the least made ones so maybe there is a bug not found before.

Well only way to make lvl 7 tomes is with a SoT, you can make Pan Gu's and other lvl 6s from farming or 3 scripts of fate. So I think someone has figured out a glitch to dupe either SoT or Love Up and Down. Though if they are duping SoT and then making Loves wouldn't that get around the problem of the ID code cause when you trade the duped SoTs in the tome is server generated and gets its own ID.

Or of course it is possible that lots of people got ****, but I think it more likely they are duped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rgog wrote: »

Love: Up and Down can only be created using a Scroll of Tome. The highest level of tome able to be made through normal combination is Lv 6.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    people have dupe **** along time ago. But they will never release it.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Seriously? I have spent over 500 bucks on those freaking packs to get the chance to get a scroll of tome and someone finds a glitch to get whatever amount they want? WTF, simply WTF. Give me one >:[ nah I'm good with my lvl 5 tome, LU&D has stats all spread around for a caster... ;/

This may be a good thing though, for those that grind to get their gear... LU&D is hell expensive for the simple fact that there's too many people wanting them, when no one wants it they will be worth 100 mil or so then imma get one for my sin in like 2 years lol.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't see any of these love:upanddowns on sanctuary yet. Is this fansite just for people from RT?

Happened on HL too so it's not just limited to RT.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    how bad is it that i have so little faith in pwi that i never expect anything to be done about this? lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Doesn't appear to be affecting Lost City currently either, at least from what I can see. Tome lists/prices on AH seem normal and no low offers on WC. RT and HL are both east coast servers, aren't they? Any reports from Dreamweaver?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    worth 100 mil or so then imma get one for my sin in like 2 years lol.

PWe / Wanmei realize it.... time for new and more powerful tome pack !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Beeblebrox - Harshlands
    Beeblebrox - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Happened on HL too so it's not just limited to RT.

So this IS true now... The most horrible fears turned to be true now.
    This is just hillarious.
    I first heard this in Valhalla just a day after I charged my credit card and decided to CS a LU&D. Now the whole game is going nuts about this fact.

Speechless now. I seem to have bought one of the duped ones from a catshop.
    280mil for that one seemed a lucky accident to me. Now it doesn't.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    inb4 Life Everlasting tome
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    Gankster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this is ridiculous, all at once 10 tomes are in auction house for 200mill ea at the same time on RT, people sent screenies of other servers withh the same price 200mill and a larqe supply of Loves:, im not understandin this, and i aqree with what some of you are sayin, why wudnt there be any pan qus or any other lvl 6-7 tomes for sale too if ppl were ****? dont make sense, but i hope the admins look into it a bit more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Acc0rding t0 an0ther site, it appears a G0ld selling site was ****, and in d0ing s0 the hacker simply g0t access t0 multiple players acc0unts and st0le their t0mes etc. I can n0t say f0r sure the inf0rmation is accurate but it seems ab0ut right :S.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sanctuary wc 20 minutes ago:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/tomedupe.jpg/

What the.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if anyone remembers the mmo called *Endless Online* well about 4 years back, there was a item dupe that was released and completly ruined the economy of the mmo, alot of players accounts were "walled" (aka. banned but u can still log on but ur screens all black") and shortly turned into a speed **** that was released, ive seen this exact thing on Last Chaos aswell. and last time i checked Endless online was completly shut down. i hope pwi wont be ruined. i mean. it was already ruined after rank sales+bonus zen sales everyweekened+Draqon orbs on sale +1-+12 and pack sales everyday. not to mention the abundance of level 105s we see now due to the dragoon glitch. i suppose this may just be the icing on the cake if there is a Dupe ****?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Doesn't appear to be affecting Lost City currently either, at least from what I can see. Tome lists/prices on AH seem normal and no low offers on WC. RT and HL are both east coast servers, aren't they? Any reports from Dreamweaver?

it seems normal here. i only jsut saw this here.

it sounds odd.. lol. i know how ya can get 2 items to appear twice in inventory/bank.. however the second item will always disspear at log off.. and dont think it can be traded..
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

What the.....

LOL whoa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I only wonder how much of an ignore Frankie & Co. are going to give to this topic from now on.
    This topic is sure as heck going to stay "stealthed" for them for ever.

"Wow,.. duped he say? 10 LU&D's in AH he say? I don't understand what you're talking about, kids!"
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Acc0rding t0 an0ther site, it appears a G0ld selling site was ****, and in d0ing s0 the hacker simply g0t access t0 multiple players acc0unts and st0le their t0mes etc. I can n0t say f0r sure the inf0rmation is accurate but it seems ab0ut right :S.

yea but why are we only seein the rarest item in pwi only bein sold? im sure if ppls accounts were ****, we would randomly see like a +12 nirvana chest bein sold, or pan qus, or very nice warsouls bein sold, or mounts ect ect. why just a larqe amount of Love:?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BaybBeeDoll - Heavens Tear
    BaybBeeDoll - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is what I am hoping was really the problem with the +12 orbs - duplicating them.

Even if the duplicated item carries the same id "signature", once an orb is consumed, theoretically it couldn't be traced the same way?

That's what I am hoping anyway - that the +12 orbs will return when the dupe glitch is fixed.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I w0nder h0w many pe0ple are sitting here trying t0 l00k inn0cent but secretly want the expl0it f0r themselfs xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
    edited September 2011
    Options

What the.....

CHRIST! b:shocked
    edited September 2011
    Options

What the.....

Looks likely Yamiino didn't have to wait 2 years for LD @ 100 mill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iemonade - Lost City
    Iemonade - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CHRIST! b:shocked

LMAO ill have 20 more tomorrow... hahah thats epic!!!
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol I farmed like crazy during this 2x for getting the frigging 100 raps....meh I hate how some people just hit some buttons there and there and gets double what I got for no effort at all.
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Adorable - Harshlands
    Adorable - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol I farmed like crazy during this 2x for getting the frigging 100 raps....meh I hate how some people just hit some buttons there and there and gets double what I got for no effort at all.

Double you say?
    He said "20 more by tomorrow".
    How about that : )
    Since 2008
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    They should dupe gst and medals. Rank 9 for everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Theres more than one way to dupe, When they fix this one, theres another way to dupe, and another and another...from my past experience of other games. So there will always be a dupe ****. Thats why i never spend money on a game because people can always cheat on any online game.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That person was probably just a troll. He didnt even have one to link in that WC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited September 2011
    Options
    eventually: " ...i have 100 more tomorrow... @ 50 mill each. "

I think... this person also wanted to help PWe destroying the game...by doing this... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.