Show me the money!!

cheats69
cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Chronicles
SHOW ME THE MONEY!
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

Essence owned the entire map before server reset.
There was a guild bank.

After Elayne ragequit all those poor people who had to listen to NyKage, Susa and others drivel got NO MONEY for their HARD WORK

Tri-Force was created and once again these people need to listen to the same people rage at them and they STILL ARENT BEING PAID!!!!

WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY? WHY DONT THEY GET SALARY? WHAT ARE YOU SPENDING 90M ON EACH WEEK?

I know. YOUR OWN GEAR! RECRUITS GEAR!

Now! 4Asia or whatever merged into TF and they have **** gear. No polls, nothing.
It just shows how much leadership lives to win in this game. It doesnt matter how alienated the rest of the guild is. WE NEED TO WIN AT ALL COSTS!

WE NEED BODIES! WE NEED BETTER GEAR! WE WILL SPEND ALL THE TERRITORY MONEY ON SPECIFIC PEOPLE.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER TRI FORCE OR MORE PEOPLE WILL LEAVE YOU.
Post edited by cheats69 on

Comments

• Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hi SheDyvil! b:bye

Nice try. Desperate woman is desperate.

A guild has officers for some reason, not every decision is or will be made by the whole guild. You can't deal with it? Being selfish much?

And get ur facts straight:

- Elayne still has the Essence guildbank, he didn't give out any money or mats. we never saw any of them, we had to start from scratch. and where have u been back then when worldbosses have been killed to make money for tw bids etc.?

- ppl were asked if they want a guildbase or salary, the guild voted for the guildbase. have u donated anything? no u haven't. that's where a lot of money went, a lot more than we earned per week back then. upgrading the base costs money every time too (and it gets more and more expensive), next to the costs for tw. salary will be paid as soon as we can pay 1m per week, the MAJORITY of the guild said that a salary of like 500k isn't worth it. till then we r saving up the money. or will u pay tw cost and guildbase upgrades on ur own in case we lose our lands due to triple attacks? no? i didn't think so.

- yes, we have new members who r getting invited one after the other atm. yes they haven't been voted. cause they wanted to join all together as they were in a guild together before. we need active ppl, we r a tw guild, we r getting triple attacked. so the officers discussed it, we decided to let them in. and fyi, the MAJORITY of the guild is happy with that decision. you don't agree with our decision? fine, you don't have to.

- if u need to make decision quickly then u can't ask 200 ppl first. that's what a guild has officers for. to make decisions for the guild. even if this means that not everybody in the guild will like the decision.

Have fun in Vengeful and be their drama queen. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Phomez - Lost City
    Phomez - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Spliffany is like the Yoda of pwi... <3 may the force be with you :)
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I never understood salary's everytime I got one I was surprised. I joined to do tw's and events and wb's being paid to do them was funny. Your faction isn't a part time job you don't check in to get paid then say bye til tomorrow. It's like a little family you help to do the game, in pvp,tw, and whatever. If you had a problem with the auto invite whatever that happened you could have made a poll on triforce site voting if they agreed with the auto invites or not?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Spliffany is like the Yoda of pwi... <3 may the force be with you :)

stop dissing my engrish skills. a lot more to learn i have. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Phomez - Lost City
    Phomez - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    But learning well you are my young apprentice... The good work you must keep always... And arise above all you shall...

b:victory
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    - Elayne still has the Essence guildbank, he didn't give out any money or mats.

How much money did elayne fraud? Its gotta be over 10 mil right?
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    TriForce and Essence dirty laundry out to air! b:chuckle
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well not me to tell You how to manage with Your guild money, but I find this amazing. TF and VF has similiar income from lands and we are still able to pay salary. Moreover we were paying salary since we had 3 lands, we were also building and upgrading GB, but we were going pretty much for the same proces. TF is already around for many weeks and tbh You can build GB with 2-3 weeks of Your income. If You were using world bosses to fund it too and I also know You used to do NV runs to have TW money, have ppl donate stuff, etc then its kinda funny to see that there is no money to pay salary. Also the 1st lvls of GB are cheap, only after lvl 10 things get rly expensive, but still it wont be more than 15% of ur income. As I understand every 2 weeks You should have 1mil to pay to ppl or am I wrong, if You are saying now it would be 500k. So why dont pay every 2 weeks 1m? You are also not losing anything yet, so far You are keeping the same ammount of lands and having same decent income everyweek, so I dunno what are You rly talking abt.

As for officers and managing stuff I totally agree. Officers are for a reason, they make decisions and take the responsability.

On side note - ALL PRAISE THE GREAT ELAYNE for keeping all the guild wealth that the guild contributed together and not just him - srsly its crazy. *clap clap clap* to the great leader and ur "friend". Maybe he didnt have anything left to pass You since he was ninja'ing stuff?
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Moo. (Requesting a cow smiley.)
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Way to be a **** SheDyvil. Just gonna delete you off friends list lol. I am not one to drivel on about anything.

As far as coins go most of what we saved has gone into guild base and is being saved for future guild base upgrades.. too bad no one does the quests to upgrade it. We voted as a guild for the money to go into that first until it was finished.

SheDyvil you wouldn't get salary anyway you never come TW. Hope you show for Vengeful though, show your true colors my dear.

Me talk big on alt char herp derp.

This could be the only bad decision I have ever known Elayne to make not handing out the last week of salary. But other than that flawless. He had his reasons most of them personal for leaving the way he did and I have to give him credit for not imploding sooner knowing what I know. As for you Wadzio you should stay concerned with your guild and it's lack of passion and maybe find a new course of action your hate brigade for TF will only drive you to madness (though I'm pretty sure you are already there). I had a funny conversation with Diesel the other day about how he is having fun in TC because they are doing just that.. having fun and playing the game not wallowing in self hatred and hatred for others on a crusade to vanquish their enemy, the ones they hate so much. They are having fun TW with CT now hopefully will be getting better. Maybe one day you and your guild will realize this is a game meant for fun. Me and my guild are having fun trying to come up with ways to win a triple defense; while your guild get's hollow meaningless victories.

I remember you once told me that I was a fool for letting ReckUrWorld into my guild. You told me how he scammed people and stole COA rings in Spectral and you were glad to be rid of him; now you come crawling to him and Instincts door for help and let anyone in with no regards to your prior statements of how shady the individual was and how you would never want to be in a guild with him again. Aside from your blatant hypocrisy, I like that Instinct is merging with you guys (or at least the gutless ones with no more loyalty than a starved dog). Maybe you guys can give us better challenge on a 1v1 platform let's say 35 minutes now? Or maybe I give you too much credit who knows.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well not me to tell You how to manage with Your guild money, but I find this amazing. TF and VF has similiar income from lands and we are still able to pay salary. Moreover we were paying salary since we had 3 lands, we were also building and upgrading GB, but we were going pretty much for the same proces. TF is already around for many weeks and tbh You can build GB with 2-3 weeks of Your income. If You were using world bosses to fund it too and I also know You used to do NV runs to have TW money, have ppl donate stuff, etc then its kinda funny to see that there is no money to pay salary. Also the 1st lvls of GB are cheap, only after lvl 10 things get rly expensive, but still it wont be more than 15% of ur income. As I understand every 2 weeks You should have 1mil to pay to ppl or am I wrong, if You are saying now it would be 500k. So why dont pay every 2 weeks 1m? You are also not losing anything yet, so far You are keeping the same ammount of lands and having same decent income everyweek, so I dunno what are You rly talking abt.

As for officers and managing stuff I totally agree. Officers are for a reason, they make decisions and take the responsability.

On side note - ALL PRAISE THE GREAT ELAYNE for keeping all the guild wealth that the guild contributed together and not just him - srsly its crazy. *clap clap clap* to the great leader and ur "friend". Maybe he didnt have anything left to pass You since he was ninja'ing stuff?

who cares about 1 mil every 2 weeks. just cash shop and get 1 billion in 10 seconds like the cashshoppers we are AMIDOINITRIGHT?. moooooooo
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Funny how you are all blind with tunnel vision you seem to think only ONE PERSON from your guild is the only one to feel that way.

I find it HYSTERICAL to air your drama out in public like you have done for others. b:cute

My job is done. I posted, you drivelers replied, except for NyKage, and you had excuse upon excuse why you don't pay.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    I am not one to drivel on about anything.

Yet you do exactly that...

All I read after this was... drivel, drivel, drivel LMAO
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    who cares its not that much money anyway TW is meant for fun yeah in kage we got paid after the base was taken care of and money was put away for tw funds for the following week and it wasnt that much we got paid let see TF has 5 lands and makes 10 mill they have what about 60-70 people per TW. Im sure they put money in for next weeks TW plus faction base which can take a good bit of money.

Now lets say they dont do any of that 10mil/65 people is only 153k is that really that big of a deal... i mean what can you really do with 153k
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Rubbish is cleaned from our guild. How handy it is when the rubbish takes care of itself. Have fun writhing under Wadzios thumb b:cute
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Moo.

Sorry I wasn't calling you a cow in the other thread was just pointing out how whenever you type all I can read is moo.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    cheats69 wrote: »
    Funny how you are all blind with tunnel vision you seem to think only ONE PERSON from your guild is the only one to feel that way.

I find it HYSTERICAL to air your drama out in public like you have done for others. b:cute

My job is done. I posted, you drivelers replied, except for NyKage, and you had excuse upon excuse why you don't pay.

Air what drama out? I'll have a remark for you after this weekends TW if you are on and attend that is. BTW Anyone that thinks like you can leave too. Actually can you please PM them and tell them to leave save me the trouble. Every guild has drama, ours is slowly leaving on it's own how convenient. b:dirty
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    We are totally harvesting guild funds. I am actually sitting on all the inheritance from Essence and the current TW income.....I can't spend it though because If i do people will know i have it.......Oh shi.......

brb Elayne-ing it to Mexico with my nest egg of stolen funds.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Sorry I wasn't calling you a cow in the other thread was just pointing out how whenever you type all I can read is moo.

Gee thanks, now I feel loads better...

Guess I wasn't saying you had a little *****, either...
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    edited September 2011

He does, we refer to it as the "three inch thriller".
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    He does, we refer to it as the "three inch thriller".

OMG you didn't just...

three inch thriller...

still laughing...
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    OMG you didn't just...

three inch thriller...

still laughing...

And he uses it to **** Monkey Butt Puppets like you.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    And he uses it to **** Monkey Butt Puppets like you.

Awww lame.

Six inches at least or go home. I choke on small bones b:surrender

To you Stupidity we are Mr. Monkey Butt Puppet Masters ;)
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Awww lame.

Six inches at least or go home. I choke on small bones b:surrender

Would not want you dying on Trelmanors "small bone" be careful next time you give his chickin' a lickin' or are toungin' his nubbin.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Would not want you dying on Trelmanors "small bone" be careful next time you give his chickin' a lickin' or are toungin' his nubbin.

Based on my comment, feel free to assume my husband is at least six tasty inches b:shutup
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Based on my comment, feel free to assume my husband is at least six tasty inches b:shutup

Glad to see that you feel the need to talk about your husbands dong, in amongst ruining the forums with bad threads. You are one messed up ****.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Glad to see that you feel the need to talk about your husbands dong, in amongst ruining the forums with bad threads. You are one messed up ****.

Well now you gone and done it...
    You hurt my feelings.

You felt the need to discuss Susa's dong. How messed up is that? Sure you know from personal experience???
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2011

I think it is you who brought Susa's penor into the discussion. Please, have some dignity, let's not take this out on the little fellow.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think it is you who brought Susa's penor into the discussion. Please, have some dignity, let's not take this out on the little fellow.

^ lawl
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2011

my bad
This discussion has been closed.