dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
hiiii
Post edited by dfdfdfdfdfds on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sage Heart Shatter: +50% phy and metal damage for 600 sec.

See

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1190461&page=5
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    exactly sage heartshatter dont work on normal attacks so dont benifit those aps alot 3 att lv is not much and why soulsever when northern sky is alot better its jsut 20% more damage for each char and not really worth it i speak from exp you pretty much get the same as a sin subsea and they have 5.0
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I take my seeker into nirvy al the time, the problem your having those people want aps squads for speedy runs so they dont want ya

get in some regular runs with normal people and you'll be fine

Ive heard some seekers are wanted for caster nirvy's for their debuffs but i havent been on one of those yet
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    its so dumb people who spend 20+ teles and 30+ mins looking for an aps squad so what if everyone isn't 4.0 im 2.00 and i still get NV done in about 15min
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    its so dumb people who spend 20+ teles and 30+ mins looking for an aps squad so what if everyone isn't 4.0 im 2.00 and i still get NV done in about 15min

pr0bably because the rest of the squad has g00d gear minus y0u???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    my guess would be is ppl want the best dmg output, aka either the best DD or the best debuffer, seekers are neither. i tried a run earlier with a seeker instead of a veno (was playing a 5.0 sin). even with all the seeker debuffs on and the extra +3 atk lv the dmg diff with HF was very big, being that with amp + hf in a previous squad still did almost 10k more dmg per hit per crit that i did with HF and seeker debuffs. in those clericless squads, i can understand that for 2 reasons, kill boss before it does too much dmg to the one tanking and to increase the dmg taken by boss so the tanker recovers more hp per bloodsuck.
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I love having a seeker in Nirvana squads, but only one who knows what they're doing. If a seeker is competent enough to quid an HF to an un-HFable boss, I'm happy. b:chuckle

The extra attack levels and seeker debuffs are nice, of course, as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I love having a seeker in Nirvana squads, but only one who knows what they're doing

this. i have been in a couple nv with seekers that didnt even know how to debuff the boss and just set up vortex... they have ruined me ever taking seekers in nv even though i know not all are ****
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    go on caster nirvana a third of your skills have magic dmg and another third amps magic att as far as im concerned seekers are always welcome in caster vana
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    When seekers can go to nirvana then every magic can go also. I don't believe, his damage output is bigger then magic classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedSurf - Lost City
    RedSurf - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011

15 mins b:shocked
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    We're too slow. What else is there to say?

Mumintroll - as a wizard, you would love sage soul shatter.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    We're too slow. What else is there to say?

Mumintroll - as a wizard, you would love sage soul shatter.

Dont bother. The caster dont understand what seeker magic debuffs do, let alone understand that it exists.

Caster nirvana is even worse, not only they dont want seekers some only want rank 9 lol.
    Nah Alsiadorra people dont want us in Caster better put the Nirvy talismen for subs instead, cause those people want rank 9 people(probably wizard or psychics some of them)

My advice make a squad, there are some that are greatful. Takes 20+ wc but yeah try if not do something else, you tried and thats that. XD.b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Dont bother. The caster dont understand what seeker magic debuffs do, let alone understand that it exists.

Caster nirvana is even worse, not only they dont want seekers some only want rank 9 lol.
    Nah Alsiadorra people dont want us in Caster better put the Nirvy talismen for subs instead, cause those people want rank 9 people(probably wizard or psychics some of them)

My advice make a squad, there are some that are greatful. Takes 20+ wc but yeah try if not do something else, you tried and thats that. XD.b:cuteb:cuteb:cute

yep i'll only take r9 seekers to vana :D
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Oh well, so much for that.
    i speak from exp

When talking about sins, yes you do.