Welcome to The Cash Shop Huddle

1235»

Comments

• Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    the ancient boa is going ourt of the shop on 10-13-08,

also, the cash shop is under the map, it is a yellow thing called perfect world boutique, isnt it?

Can you buy mounts with money you find on the floor? I dont want to pay with real money for a decent mount.

The Cash Shop can also be accessed by pressing "O" on the keyboard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezimazz
    zezimazz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    why wont PWI allow cherry credits ?
  • lemanhux
    lemanhux Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hi @ all,

A question of a beginner to all experienced people:

How important is the cash shop(boutique) to become a strong highleveler?
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lemanhux wrote: »
    Hi @ all,

A question of a beginner to all experienced people:

How important is the cash shop(boutique) to become a strong highleveler?

Well, you can just buy nearly everything in the whole game either by buying items sold directly in the boutique or by buying coins and then buying from other players in game. It is extremely expensive and overpriced considering what you get in return.
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    >:l I want a zen sale. Any clue when the next one will be?
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • BIGG_MAN - Sanctuary
    BIGG_MAN - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Is there an easy way of determining how much coin we should sell something in a cash shop?
  • skyd3v1l
    skyd3v1l Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    im buying pack from cash shop but im never get valueable item too much
    just get like 3 time like saphire gem.
    but im never get +10 vit stone or lunar ring.
    or so love up n down tome lol. i know that was expensive but can pwi fix the chance to more bigger to get that valueable item lol. if the chance must buy 50 pack at once i cant lol.
    my max budget to buy pack is 20 pack at once. not easy to get credit in my state lol. n hard to earn money in my state cuz im in poor country lolb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    b:cuteb:sinb:avoidb:coolb:quiet
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If you all need some help that isn't easily found here, we have a new Billing sub forum here in the new central Tech Support forum: http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1738
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • DarkFace - Raging Tide
    DarkFace - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    in the boutique it says the super stone only needs to be purched by 1 character and then after that does it go on all the toons the account used or only on the toon that used itb:surrender
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Only on the toon/char there use it gets the maxed out inventory as far as I know...
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Mako_Sato - Raging Tide
    Mako_Sato - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Only on the toon/char there use it gets the maxed out inventory as far as I know...

wow really sucks...lol good thing 4 later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Been Playing Long Time Lets Keep It Goingb:cuteb:victory
  • Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide
    Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    DQ items have been reduced on their NPC's sell price...

Real Issue is if I have a char 100 all DQ will cost 1 coin, no matter the lvl, the char, or the server, so you are limiting the game to just one char and one server.

i.e. my char lvl 60 in raging tides is affecting my other lvl 1-15 chars in other servers since the dq price is for dq items from 21-51 at 1 coins, while only 61 have their original price...

this makes me...

- playing only one char in one server, cause the rest get that lousy NPC price over dq items
    - retreat from spending using my CC to other servers, since only one char can get money from DQ items
    -wanting to quit game, and just doing the school attendance for that mount

In order to solve such thing then make the the DQ items bound to that account in that server, and stackable for 1000 not just a 100. Or just create an interserver DQ items transfer stone and money, since only one high lvl char will collect money or do the DQ quests.

Well this release is full of disgusting issues, I DON'T LIKE IT... most probably I will play something else till your next release. You really made me withhold my money from being spent in this company.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    DQ items have been reduced on their NPC's sell price...

Real Issue is if I have a char 100 all DQ will cost 1 coin, no matter the lvl, the char, or the server, so you are limiting the game to just one char and one server.

i.e. my char lvl 60 in raging tides is affecting my other lvl 1-15 chars in other servers since the dq price is for dq items from 21-51 at 1 coins, while only 61 have their original price...

this makes me...

- playing only one char in one server, cause the rest get that lousy NPC price over dq items
    - retreat from spending using my CC to other servers, since only one char can get money from DQ items
    -wanting to quit game, and just doing the school attendance for that mount

In order to solve such thing then make the the DQ items bound to that account in that server, and stackable for 1000 not just a 100. Or just create an interserver DQ items transfer stone and money, since only one high lvl char will collect money or do the DQ quests.

Well this release is full of disgusting issues, I DON'T LIKE IT... most probably I will play something else till your next release. You really made me withhold my money from being spent in this company.

That have nothing to do in that thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    In site of the new update and re-balancing of the classes and new opportunity for armor I think a Celestial Schism sale as well as reset notes as well as genie affinity/attribute resets are in order.
    Winning b:pleased
  • Bas_Scath - Sanctuary
    Bas_Scath - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Is there a certain date/time when wedding packs go on sale?
  • detachedgod77
    detachedgod77 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    can i buy zen using mol points?
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    where the link to trouble shooting with server lag and gold not showing

or do i just send a stupid ticket for something i should not have to

please help 1 hour and still no gold after charging
  • lavianultima
    lavianultima Posts: 28
    edited November 2013
    hoe come the ocean orb is at 50 gold, isn't that a little too expensive.
    it was 25 gold before.
  • Lumine$$Fate - Dreamweaver
    Lumine$$Fate - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We all like cash shop items they either make the game fun or they help with gear and etc. Im sure theirs a lot of girls that would agree here maybe guys to. The drops in all pack's is way to low! Your letting players rob players because most use their gold to buy tons of pack ITEMS. Increase the drop rate for packs dramatically. In fact I've been thinking and maybe others have to that you guys need ALL new pack's and to take the old ones and put THEIR items for SALE in the boutique. But not for a toon and half. A reasonable price like the rest of the items or maybe high to start with as long as their put in. The pack items are just to hard to get ALL the time. Their always super rare and hardly ever sold because once someone gets them they usually keep them because they WANT them.New packs old ones put completely in the boutique you added some other new stuff its time to add the PACK ITEMS to. Create new packs that everyone will want. Thats my opinion and maybe others to.