Respectable Endgame?

Gsychell - Dreamweaver
Gsychell - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Psychic
'Ello.

So I've been thinkin' a lot about endgame lately (even though it's a very...veryyyy slow road) and I've come to this.

http://pwcalc.com/ca183d0843583df5

+12-ing everything obviously shall be an issue, but there's an issue I have with Rank Gear. There are a lot of Psys with R8 out there. Sage, R8 Psychics. I'm Demon, and don't want Rank 8. Rank 9 is sexy as ****, but I don't have the mind for Rank x.x I'd really rather go for Nirvy ****. So I was just wondering. If I can possibly achieve this, would it be...ehhh, 'good enough'?

b:surrender
Post edited by Gsychell - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Well even if you don't want to go rank 8, nirvana is better anyway. The bonus from Niri armor is far superior to rank8 but in exchange of course the cost is a lot more than rank 8.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Let's see, for the build itself you posted, I would change the grade 14 warsong belt for a grade 16 if refining it to +12. And probably change the lunar nirvana sleeves for TT nirvana for +5atk lv from set bonus. That, and I remember peoples saying that past +7 refine on TT nirvana was getting ahead of the lunar set due to the + pdef/mdef % add-on multiplying the total pdef/mdef all your gears give... (and that bonus is supposed to be kept even if a veno was to armor break you). Diamond of Dragon? At this point, might as well drop the cash into some jade of steady defense. Or some garnet gem for pdef, but a DoT build as it's advantage also.

Looking at your own skills, you would see that the channel time for almost everything is really short, so I'd upgrade those rings to lunar rings, seal of eternal solitude or just plain attendance rings. Also apply to the cape, I'd pick a pdef/hp/crit before that one. Actually, as a 2nd TT nirvana piece, the cape would be darn good.

Now cost wise, during Rank sale, Rank9 is cheaper as a whole than nirvana on top of being stronger. You're guaranted full socket with R9, while adding the last one for grade15 is 16k socket stone, aka more than 160mil, which is a little more than eitheir the top/pant/sleeve/boot of R9. The D.Orb used to refine to +12 (and +11) when I did see them in kitty shop were running for above 140mil each, also higher priced than the above R9 armor piece. Even thought I haven't done the math for the current gold price, I'd prefer being a +10 R9 than nirvana +12.

I still have to compare side by side TT90/99, gold lunar and R8 armor for my psychic for lv100, but all three are good to have and invest into until we can complete the true endgame set that is R9 or nirvana. Gearing for lv100 is easy, but lv101 is a different matter. b:surrender
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    'Ello.

So I've been thinkin' a lot about endgame lately (even though it's a very...veryyyy slow road) and I've come to this.

http://pwcalc.com/ca183d0843583df5

+12-ing everything obviously shall be an issue, but there's an issue I have with Rank Gear. There are a lot of Psys with R8 out there. Sage, R8 Psychics. I'm Demon, and don't want Rank 8. Rank 9 is sexy as ****, but I don't have the mind for Rank x.x I'd really rather go for Nirvy ****. So I was just wondering. If I can possibly achieve this, would it be...ehhh, 'good enough'?

b:surrender

All this stuff give me a headache but I too keep looking for the Ultimate builds for End-Game. I think in the end, it will be what it will be and unless you want to unload lots of cash your going to need a little luck mixed with skill, patients and time to get it just right. I say this because I see that most of the high end gear is recraftable, by using the same gear you can rebuild the gear stats. So, if you do not like the build you have then try again. The trouble with is you destroy the build you already have and you could end up with something less desirable. All this is time and energy consuming but is part of the game of how you make your choices and how you want to play it. Who knows you could probably eventually craft some awesome equipment.

Me, I'm going with the Best I can get until I can get Rank 9 gear a little at a time. Then I can work on getting those special pieces and keep crafting until I like what I have.
    That's the plan unless I rage quit first. LOL
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you can't afford R9, get R8 with your choice of TT99 gold wrist boots or the R8 ones. Then recast your r8 gear when that rolls around. It will be better than Nirvana but (of course) not as good as R9.

*Edit: If you can afford to +12 everything and have a G16 cube neck, you can afford R9 and better rings (particularly pdef ones). And why a G16 neck but only a G14 belt? G15 of both would be cheaper and more effective...
  • Xegenius - Heavens Tear
    Xegenius - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    tim is right see the thing is once reroll r8 comes out it should be farly good but i recomend taking out the DoDs and puting DoTs u dont need defence for defence switch with good garnets if u still want more defence
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    Kaitica - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Let's see, for the build itself you posted, I would change the grade 14 warsong belt for a grade 16 if refining it to +12. And probably change the lunar nirvana sleeves for TT nirvana for +5atk lv from set bonus. That, and I remember peoples saying that past +7 refine on TT nirvana was getting ahead of the lunar set due to the + pdef/mdef % add-on multiplying the total pdef/mdef all your gears give... (and that bonus is supposed to be kept even if a veno was to armor break you). Diamond of Dragon? At this point, might as well drop the cash into some jade of steady defense. Or some garnet gem for pdef, but a DoT build as it's advantage also.

Looking at your own skills, you would see that the channel time for almost everything is really short, so I'd upgrade those rings to lunar rings, seal of eternal solitude or just plain attendance rings. Also apply to the cape, I'd pick a pdef/hp/crit before that one. Actually, as a 2nd TT nirvana piece, the cape would be darn good.

Now cost wise, during Rank sale, Rank9 is cheaper as a whole than nirvana on top of being stronger. You're guaranted full socket with R9, while adding the last one for grade15 is 16k socket stone, aka more than 160mil, which is a little more than eitheir the top/pant/sleeve/boot of R9. The D.Orb used to refine to +12 (and +11) when I did see them in kitty shop were running for above 140mil each, also higher priced than the above R9 armor piece. Even thought I haven't done the math for the current gold price, I'd prefer being a +10 R9 than nirvana +12.

I still have to compare side by side TT90/99, gold lunar and R8 armor for my psychic for lv100, but all three are good to have and invest into until we can complete the true endgame set that is R9 or nirvana. Gearing for lv100 is easy, but lv101 is a different matter. b:surrender

If you refine the ornaments more before the armor and magical defense will still be lower, which isnt much of a problem.
  • gunslot
    gunslot Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The channeling on that sphere is so, so sexy who needs crit? >.> Oh, and the cape is OP, so much better than pdef.
  • XKi - Lost City
    XKi - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have to agree with gunslot on this one. ^