Reporting a player

Options
Evinerre - Lost City
Evinerre - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Hi, I have evidence of a certain player logging 4 accounts at once, and him even admitting he does it. the reason being he sucks too bad at PvP to do it unbuffed, so he keeps his buff characters up all the time. How do I report this?
Post edited by Evinerre - Lost City on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You should send a ticket here: http://support.perfectworld.com/

A player can only own up to two accounts, and can log in up to two accounts per computer via multi clienting, so this is something that will need to be thoroughly investigated by the team.
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Doubt they will do anything. I stood in the safe zone of cube room 1 speaking to a gm with the live chat feature for 15 min as I watched a guy smack every one that entered. They were very aware of the situation yet didn't do a thing. This is kind of the issue everyone I know that sends in a ticket about rules being broken runs into. You will get the standard looking in to it response from customer service and emailing you that is all they will do.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

A player can only own up to two accounts, and can log in up to two accounts per computer via multi clienting, so this is something that will need to be thoroughly investigated by the team.

as long as your a heavey cashshopper you can do what ever you want in the game,and this is true.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Doubt they will do anything. I stood in the safe zone of cube room 1 speaking to a gm with the live chat feature for 15 min as I watched a guy smack every one that entered. They were very aware of the situation yet didn't do a thing.

That's a shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Um.. u can OWN as many accounts as you want... just can't log in more then two at once.
    Unless your'e one of these people that's spent 500 grand on the game they could care les what u do lmao (and no that figure's not a joke).
  • Heimiko - Heavens Tear
    Heimiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Um.. u can OWN as many accounts as you want... just can't log in more then two at once.
    Unless your'e one of these people that's spent 500 grand on the game they could care les what u do lmao (and no that figure's not a joke).

You're wrong.
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Player may have used different pc's
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    oops b:chuckle
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    take your oops back. there is fail in this thread.
    you can own 100 accounts if you want. just dont have them all online at once.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

What about this quote from Frankie ?

You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.

Taken from : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1052691&highlight=multiclient
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What about this quote from Frankie ?

You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.

Taken from : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1052691&highlight=multiclient

Technically he is correct, if all the accounts were made before the new multiclienting rule went into effect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Technically he is correct, if all the accounts were made before the new multiclienting rule went into effect.

I am in this boat b:surrender All accounts created in 2009 or 2008. QQ

However, I only have 3 accounts: Catshop with just a catshop on it, and my player accounts, with actually played characters on them. Only catshop and one other account is ever logged in at a time. Unless PWI allows us to have 10 characters on an account, it's gonna have to stay this way, too, cause I've got one of each class (plus an HA veno and a Demon Archer I'm working on).
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • zerosubs
    zerosubs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

you can only OWN and be logged on to 2 accounts at a time.

(you cannot [not supposed to and against the rules]) OWN more than 2 accounts.
    【○Falcon Punch】
  • Badburton - Lost City
    Badburton - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    is it a certain 100 wizard that starts with "G" and ends with "Y"?

You probably just got owned by him and his **** gear lol
    y r8s and r9 die to 9x?

y?
  • Evinerre - Lost City
    Evinerre - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    is it a certain 100 wizard that starts with "G" and ends with "Y"?

You probably just got owned by him and his **** gear lol

No I've killed his wizard and his archer many times. In fact He only gets me on his sin, which I kill if its not fully buffed. Which it is, constantly, due to the fact he keeps his little buffers online at all times.
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ mummy he beats me in school QQQQQ
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Snitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Beeblebrox - Harshlands
    Beeblebrox - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Your argument has no stake to this subject, go try and be smart somewhere else thank you.

*cough*snitch*cough*
    Snitch.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ mummy he beats me in school QQQQQ

Good laughs : ))
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have witnessed the PWI forums returning to Kindergarten... How lovely.b:spit

For all of you childish posters who call the OP a snitch? Have some self-respect and don't post such things in the future. The OP was doing what, within the rules, they can do to ensure this game stays fair for everyone.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.