Thx a lot Credit Card addicts

Comments

• Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    And pray to Jesus!

... what were u thinking about??

Now that you think about it I don't remember!

*gets down on knees*

PRAISE JESUSSSSSSS
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    so... this is what PW have turned it into.. thx to al of you guys, just keep up with dad's money...
    how come, now it's all about aps here and there? now u can't even get a squad.. have u ever think (staff included with those ridiculous prices in gold) that NOT EVERYBODY CAN AFFORD A CREDIT CARD!?, not every country use dollars, every single country has its own Coin, so i ask again have u ever think that?, ppl in lower countries can't pay those stupid prices u players/staff ask for, to get R9/APS gear. Come on ppl help me here, cause i don't see any smart guy trying to solve that problem.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/sinttulo1sp.jpg/

(sorry idk how to upload an image in forum)

You seem to think PWI owes you something. Here is a quick fact for you some of the richest most well geared players in PWI have never spent a single dime on the game. Just like in real life you can either buy a fancy house or build it yourself and not everyone is meant to live in a mansion.

And what on earth makes you think it's daddy's money the r9 +12's are spending? Most of those players are over 25 with well paying jobs even rich daddy's arent too keen on dropping 1-2k real dollars for there kid to play a game he can play just the same for free.

Think before you post please it will save you a ton of ridicule lil johny.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    God dammit Erzenzia!!

U broke my combo >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have burger king.
  • Dollface - Harshlands
    Dollface - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    qQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Indeed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Silvy <3
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    So, who's gonna +12 their stuff?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Raigata - Harshlands
    Raigata - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So, who's gonna +12 their stuff?

meh i see it as a waste of time to farm it and a waste of money to buy it, after all if ur useless with +10, +12 isnt gonna make u any better just means a few more hits till it drop b:laugh
    b:angry let destruction reign supreame b:angry
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i am just glad they broke barb tanking with aps expect barb to fallow with aps to keep be semi usefull.

i knew there will we more sin with this but at least i think the MAIN aps will die somewhat
    i am curius what else will come to nurf aps more more.

b:chuckle prey to god (devs) what else is gona happen after this(might chi from sin come nurf happen to)

and then the Op will we the EG
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    LadyTsuki - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You seem to think PWI owes you something. Here is a quick fact for you some of the richest most well geared players in PWI have never spent a single dime on the game. Just like in real life you can either buy a fancy house or build it yourself and not everyone is meant to live in a mansion.

And what on earth makes you think it's daddy's money the r9 +12's are spending? Most of those players are over 25 with well paying jobs even rich daddy's arent too keen on dropping 1-2k real dollars for there kid to play a game he can play just the same for free.

+9999

I couldn't agree more.
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

Died as a cleric, reincarnated into a mystic.
  • Payaso - Harshlands
    Payaso - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011

hai erz
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you Seem To Think Pwi Owes You Something. Here Is A Quick Fact For You Some Of The Richest Most Well Geared Players In Pwi Have Never Spent A Single Dime On The Game. Just Like In Real Life You Can Either Buy A Fancy House Or Build It Yourself And Not Everyone Is Meant To Live In A Mansion.

And What On Earth Makes You Think It's Daddy's Money The R9 +12's Are Spending? Most Of Those Players Are Over 25 With Well Paying Jobs Even Rich Daddy's Arent Too Keen On Dropping 1-2k Real Dollars For There Kid To Play A Game He Can Play Just The Same For Free.

Think Before You Post Please It Will Save You A Ton Of Ridicule Lil Johny.

+ 10001
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hai erz

heya Zulu homie <3
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Badarcher - Harshlands
    Badarcher - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    LOL might as well get a job if you want good ****. make sure you don't have any bills LOL b:chuckle
  • RayRayNichol - Harshlands
    RayRayNichol - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I happen to know Setari...and fracking grinds their butt off....some people know how to grind for their gear instead of whining and spending time complaining someone who supposedly csed. Maybe if you spent more time earning your gear youd have less time to nag. Im just saying there are plenty of ways to make money in game without csing. Maybe try finding out if they csed....meh whatever waste of time I assume. I doubt youd listen to reason since youre just looking for someone to blame.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My question... Why is Jyeny saying she uses axes???? IJS alot of us know her as a good clericb:chuckle

I'll just forward this to her b:shutup

this should be funny to hear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • ErzaSukareto - Harshlands
    ErzaSukareto - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    LOL might as well get a job if you want good ****. make sure you don't have any bills LOL b:chuckle

tsk there is no way i would spend a single money on a game.. that's for suckers who wants to feel realized... anyway this thread wasn't about money money, but stupid demand of aps.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    tsk there is no way i would spend a single money on a game.. that's for suckers who wants to feel realized... anyway this thread wasn't about money money, but stupid demand of aps.

Somebodys bitterb:chuckle

Want to feel realized??? lol

I spend what you would consider a fortune on this game because hey its what I want to spend my money on... When I lived on an island I spent that money on dive equipment and was certified as an open water diver.... Its a great hobby you should try it

When I was younger I put my money into sports cars.... Between my brother and myself we went through 20 cars in under 6 years (no we didn't crash them all)....

When I moved to my current location I spent that fortune on purchasing guns and other equipment because.... One shooting is a very good hobby, and the other stuff I needed for work...

All the while I have played games and spent money on them as well.... Its what I do with my "DISPOSABLE INCOME"

You really have no right to question or say why or how I or anyone else here uses that income.... If we want to spend $10,000 usd or more on a game then thats our problem. We pay for the servers for you to play, and we pay for that Ferrari that the pwi ceo just purchased.... If you don't spend any money what do you pay for???
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Some people spend money to be "realized" but there are a lot of people who actually, you know... EARN their money by working, and this game is a fun hobby for them that they splurge on once in awhile. There's no need to throw out accusations just because you're too bitter to spend on this game. >:
    Don't act better than CSers just because you can say "oh i spent 20320020 hrs farming all my gear!" because that translates into "Hi, I have no life. So that automatically makes me more awesome."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    so... this is what PW have turned it into.. thx to al of you guys, just keep up with dad's money...
    how come, now it's all about aps here and there? now u can't even get a squad.. have u ever think (staff included with those ridiculous prices in gold) that NOT EVERYBODY CAN AFFORD A CREDIT CARD!?, not every country use dollars, every single country has its own Coin, so i ask again have u ever think that?, ppl in lower countries can't pay those stupid prices u players/staff ask for, to get R9/APS gear. Come on ppl help me here, cause i don't see any smart guy trying to solve that problem.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/sinttulo1sp.jpg/

(sorry idk how to upload an image in forum)

b:chuckle Smb's asking for a regional IP ban. Who needs those poor countries.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evenixus - Raging Tide
    Evenixus - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, making three out of the four classes that could still farm efficiently obsolete is brilliant.

Fixing wall-hacking by making every non-terrain surface rubberband anyone near it, fixing 4+APS triple spark chaining by removing chi gain; just another case of the dev team attempting to fix the game by breaking it more.

do u still play lig? x]
    edited September 2011
    b:chuckle Smb's asking for a regional IP ban. Who needs those poor countries.

racism?
  • Massad - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    racism?

Not rascism... Thats classism...

I just spent another $50 to keep the servers alive b:victory Your welcome by the wayb:bye
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I, too, am addicted to the credit card.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NickXT - Harshlands
    NickXT - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Well, we can simplify this, the ones who spend money to get 'realized' are easy to pick out, that's the r9 that walks out of SZ and gets it in the A no KY from a TT99. Yes, seen it happen, and yep, been the one to do it.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Let's make it simple for every1, I'm tired of seeing this thread pop up every time and getting filled of dumb shet comments:

a) Like it or not, this game is not for kids, not for teenagers that need to ask mom for 10 dollars to buy some fash, this game is meant for 18+ year old ppl with jobs that can actually spend money in the game.

b) Using money in a game is not for no-lifers, sad ppl, etc., spending money in a game is a perfectly normal thing, or tell me, when u walk into a store, do they let u grab a monopoly and take it out for free? or when u buy a new console video game, do u get to the shop and they just give it to you as a present?

c) Entertainment and hobbies are a healthy reason to spend money, and if that is this game to you, that's perfectly fine.

d) The sick thing is when ppl start spending more money than they should in a game, that's what alcoholic and drug addicts do.

e) What's the "line" for sick spend of money... depends on how money u earn, a guy that earns over 15k dollars a month can easily spend 3k dollars in a game and it's cool, but if u earn 4k dollars, maybe 30 to 50 dollars is a reasonable amount of money for a hobby.

f) If u decide not to use any money, that's fine too, but that doesn't make u any better than some1 that uses their money wisely and knows how to balance their life to have the chance to spend some of their hard earn money in any entertainment activity that they want.

Let this be the end of story plox...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    <---100 sin farmed TT99 Daggers, Wrists, Ornaments, ill have my boots when Maint ends, ive got r6 and im currently only 20mill from r8 so stop QQing, im a 100% farmed sin, i did it without a credit card, you can to :Db:chuckle
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
    edited October 2011
    <---100 sin farmed TT99 Daggers, Wrists, Ornaments, ill have my boots when Maint ends, ive got r6 and im currently only 20mill from r8 so stop QQing, im a 100% farmed sin, i did it without a credit card, you can to :Db:chuckle
    u are so right, tough it doesn't take out the fact of that stupid demandb:chuckle
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    a) Like it or not, this game is not for kids, not for teenagers that need to ask mom for 10 dollars to buy some fash,

Don't dis the fash... b:scorn
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    u are so right, tough it doesn't take out the fact of that stupid demandb:chuckle

This has probably been said a thousand times already.
    But since when is CSing required to have good aps? I mean look at your original post.