Post edited by ToxicThunder - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kizokui - Sanctuary
    Kizokui - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Enough Dex for Fists = 2
    Enough str for LA = 1
    Enough Mag for your skills that need ALOT of mp = 2

So 1 Str, 2 Dex, 2 Mag per level. You NEED the magic or you will not have enough mp for any of your high level fists aps pro skills. End game, you'll restat all that str on MAG cos you won't need str, and just use low level LA armour with high refines so you will still have pro defence.

Good luck.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ^What Kizokui said.
  • snootier
    snootier Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Enough Dex for Fists = 2
    Enough str for LA = 1
    Enough Mag for your skills that need ALOT of mp = 2

So 1 Str, 2 Dex, 2 Mag per level. You NEED the magic or you will not have enough mp for any of your high level fists aps pro skills. End game, you'll restat all that str on MAG cos you won't need str, and just use low level LA armour with high refines so you will still have pro defence.

Good luck.

b:laugh
  • Fresh_Corpse - Sanctuary
    Fresh_Corpse - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Pataka bm > fist bm. The aoes are soooo much proer
    I give up on beign a blademaster. Gonna go wave my tranny **** around and pew pew.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Check the requirements for magic swords, too. In pk, magic swords cut through HA users like butter so they're an awesome weapon to use.

And if you are having trouble with skills getting interupted while you are casting, some -channeling equipment doesn't hurt.

Btw, we want to give you a big welcome to the BM forums. Thanks for posting instead of using the stickies.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    What you want to do is avoid equipping armor. While the armor offers protective value, it hinders your movements while doing martial arts. So stick with monk robes at most, or just use the ninja costume item. This will allow you to block and dodge attacks made against you, and also allow you to attack faster without the weight encumbering you.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • ToxicThunder - Sanctuary
    ToxicThunder - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    got one every 2 lvls you get 7 str and rest dex then at high lvl you get the vit stones 4 ur stuffb:victory
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Did you just answer your own question ? b:shocked
    See other replies they are much more accurate and help full.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Fallenkai - Archosaur
    Fallenkai - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    every 2 levels it should be 3 dex 4 str rest should be into vit. bms dont us magic. so why waste the points going to something else like str for more smashing
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ignore most of these. Every ten levels you want to reset your stats, that way you can learn all the different weapons!!! After all we are Blade Masters!!!

I would go with 10 strength for the first ten levels, then get a reset note and go 10 magic next 10 (restating all to magic) and so on. Order is not important, just make sure you use all the weapons available or you won't be able to compete end game.

And don't listen to idiots posting on lvl 23 BM's they don't know anything. My main on the other account is a lvl 107 BM, I have done it all! I can solo harpy with an NPC weapon.
  • mryc
    mryc Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Can people let this Thread die rather than Trolling with idiotic comments about magic and reseting, yes he is a lazy noob for making a thread to a question already answered many times, but your as bad for keeping it active.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    I found a klunky sword in TT 1-3 I'll give you. Equip it as your weapon and it should last you till endgame.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    Adromada - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    In my humble opinion i think going light armor stats for a fist BM is optimal, every lvl would be 2 str + 2 dex + 1 vit or 1 mag depending on mental you wanna be, with a light armor fist build youll have evasion and accuracy + speed in case you steal aggro that way you have a chance for the tank to take agro again without ticking charms.

Plus and if you need more defense be it phys or mag then shard your gear accordingly, for pk mode probably a mix of phy def and hp shards, most light armor requirements are in equal balance ex ( 35 str - 35 dex ) and the requirements for you light armor are lower than your fist requirements.

Most armor will give you that dex stat boost that you need to equip your fists.
    The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    In my humble opinion i think going light armor stats for a fist BM is optimal, every lvl would be 2 str + 2 dex + 1 vit or 1 mag depending on mental you wanna be, with a light armor fist build youll have evasion and accuracy + speed in case you steal aggro that way you have a chance for the tank to take agro again without ticking charms.

Plus and if you need more defense be it phys or mag then shard your gear accordingly, for pk mode probably a mix of phy def and hp shards, most light armor requirements are in equal balance ex ( 35 str - 35 dex ) and the requirements for you light armor are lower than your fist requirements.

Most armor will give you that dex stat boost that you need to equip your fists.

TROOOOOLLLLLLL! b:angry