EX Legendary on Sanctuary
Moved to LC to PK
Post edited by _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City on

Comments

• __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    dev's nerf the boss and it still drops nothing. GG

not worth doing unless u need the mats for 99 gear.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's a pain in the *** for a TT90 mats boss. You'll need a Barb, 5 APS BM, and a couple of Sins don't hurt. Depends on how well your gears are, you might want to bring a second Cleric to BB so his AoE doesn't one shot you.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I heard some average parties, which would be parties made up of people who are not even 100 yet, have killed it. How hard it was, I have no idea. I don't even know if it's true. Either case, I consider this boss a pain in the *** for such low drops and because it gives mats for level 90 gears...

I cannot imagine doing this boss with a level 9x party. It would take so long and in the meanwhile you have to put up with all its ****.

Best way to kill it: Get at least one decent ep, bm(s) for dragons and for dding, one barb for buffs and devour, sin(s), and maybe a veno. Veno is not necessary, but the almost constant amplify is really nice.

Oh yeah, the bms and sins would be all 5.0 aps with +10 weapons.
  • BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary
    BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    How hard is he nowadays? Being a cleric what classes do I need to bring etc

Depending on gear but 1 5.0aps char is enough.
    Should have like 8k+ hp buffed and both of u Absolut Domain to avoid Purge ;o

To be safe: BM, Barb, Sin, Cleric Level 90+ is fine exept cleric gets 1hitted by AOE.
    (Physical Defense // Physical Defense Charms helps)
  • Kings_tides - Raging Tide
    Kings_tides - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ive done it once w/ a 9x party, but we had 2 clerics, and barely could do it. the barb was very well refined, even tho it was only tt90 gear (he already got his lol) pretty much, like they said. you want to be able to kill it, make sure you bring 100 ppl, as many as possible.

Otherwise, expect to just pay the 1m+ per GBA
  • Marlenee - Sanctuary
    Marlenee - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    GBA in TT3-1 or any boss does damage , physical or magic .

u have to be able to take the damage .. with ur gear build or stats .

and u have to understand what skills this boss or any other would cast on u or on him self.

for example GBA TT3-1 hits magic and physical damage ,he have skill to purge ur buffs , have skill like HF , have debuff to make ur total HP points Half for some time .

1st for the damage .. its about ur gear and hp . least would be TT99 or more , if u solo .

2nd for purge , this boss says things .. as any boss talk... u have to watch the wc check wht he saying . When GBA says : u will be one of us . means he will Purge u and everyone in the attack range AFTER 1 sec . Also know that he will not purge all same sec , only if all are same spot . if there is anyone not infront of the boss, he will turn his face to u late more than others .
    to stop this Purge skill from cast on u, one way only can be used is AD ( Absolute Domain) Genie skill . or triple Spark in that time he talked.

3rd for the debuff that makes ur hp half , u can spark to prevent it when u see also a sentence said by him on wc . And if u got the debuff , u can spark to stop the skill's effect.

the hf problem .. the boss may hit 10-13K if he mad .. lol

although his damage isn't in that amount normally . its a skill he uses sometimes .as i heard its a damage = 90% of ur hp OR only hf skills with high damage.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Lol, you guys make mr.gba sound difficult. Mr.gba is easy if you have a cleric that knows what they are doing. My hubby and i use to duo it pretty easily when we had 5k hp each. Now its like a piece of pie since i have 9.6k hp and he 11k. I never bb at him as he throws extreme poison on you which does require a purify. The physical debuff is no biggy either. However as a cleric you purify yourself first when the physical one is on you. If you have low physical defense then carry defense charms on you. If he random aggros you just stack your self with ih till the tank retakes the aggro. 3-3 mr.gba is slightly harder. With him you need quite a bit of hp to live. If your not confident in your survival stand behind the wall and heal and you wont die. Thats pretty much all there is to mr.gba. Now to heal on mr.armagedon is another story.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Still the same as usual -- bring two clerics (the more the better).

An assassin ideally with 5.0 APS

Get debuffed then ditch the agro from the boss kill his mobs then kill him

Don't see why it would of changed.

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The name of the game is "bring two clerics." One BBs, the other IHs/purifies tank.

I have participated in runs for this boss - as with anything else, you do NOT require APS tanks. A Barb can very easily do it. APS always makes things faster, this is true, but to say it's required is erroneous. :P (the squad I did it with had one APS BM, a barb, two clerics and myself... I can't remember who the sixth was or if we even had a sixth)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have been in a squad for the GBA boss where it was just me as the only cleric, a bm, a barb, a veno and an archer. I think at that point the bm was only 3.0. For me, GBA was not the hard one but rather the other one that has a possibility to do a lot of aps on the tank and people died easily, thank goodness for absolute domain @_@

By the way, if anyone says that the cleric needs to be pure magic to heal well in the instance, that's not necessarily true. I am a vit build and never had any problems healing, or had any complaints either...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Malego - Heavens Tear
    Malego - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I tanked this boss in 3-1 when I was like, level 83 or something. We had no aps people and most of the party wasn't even above level 90 if I recall. I didn't even die during the fight. It's all about knowing what the boss does, when the boss is going to do it, and how to counter it.

Edit: I was wrong, most of the party was 90+ but I did get my level of 83 right. Here was the screenshot taken of it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/liandera/2010-09-2516-53-53.jpg
    I am a barb that does not powerlevel, nor cash shop. I may not be the highest level, nor have the best gear. However unlike others, I know how to play.b:pleased
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    just get soem OP geared to tank, who cannot die charmed lol.

Personally i would not bother do it as 9x.. or average/low geared 10x..
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Iam Duo it with a Friend Sin + Bm (Demon HF Subsea +12/+11) he brings his Cleric and put Marcro on me works very well.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I tanked this boss in 3-1 when I was like, level 83 or something. We had no aps people and most of the party wasn't even above level 90 if I recall. I didn't even die during the fight. It's all about knowing what the boss does, when the boss is going to do it, and how to counter it.

Edit: I was wrong, most of the party was 90+ but I did get my level of 83 right. Here was the screenshot taken of it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/liandera/2010-09-2516-53-53.jpg
    Is that Anna's alt taking the shot? :o I thought Noc didn't do TT3s... (or at least someone told me they didn't... I forgot who <_>). Either way, epic.

Take note, people. This is proof that you don't need supergears to get things done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Malego - Heavens Tear
    Malego - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Is that Anna's alt taking the shot? :o I thought Noc didn't do TT3s... (or at least someone told me they didn't... I forgot who <_>). Either way, epic.

Take note, people. This is proof that you don't need supergears to get things done.

Yes that is Anna's alt taking the screenshot. This was taken a year ago.b:chuckle

Here are the posts about it.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10342732&postcount=1182
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10343132&postcount=1184
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10343342&postcount=1185
    I am a barb that does not powerlevel, nor cash shop. I may not be the highest level, nor have the best gear. However unlike others, I know how to play.b:pleased