No cashopping endgame

Thunderbow - Momaganon
Thunderbow - Momaganon Posts: 85 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Archer
Can any1 post a non cash shopping good gear for endgame for me i have no idea where i am aiming for atm only GV fists no bow no nuthin hope you ppl can help meh out
Post edited by Thunderbow - Momaganon on

Comments

• Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    R9 is entirely possible as a non-cashshopper, just depends on how hard you are willing to work.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Can someone define " work hard " here ? b:avoid
    And it's difference with " work hard " on real job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    R9 is entirely possible as a non-cashshopper, just depends on how hard you are willing to work.

That may have been true before all the drop nerfs, but now with flooded markets for TT mats and the maybe 1 DQ drop per 3 mobs, it'd be faster to actually buy r9 with zen. Let's just say, in this new PWI economy, farming enough rep for r9 then enough coins to get it, refine it and shard it... the game would close down before you got that far.
    Well, you always have merching...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would shoot for r8, it is good stuff and affordable. When you are able to recast it then it will be even better and even with all the crappy drops and PWI trying to force people to cash shop it should still be attainable.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Only people that i know that would be available to pull this off.. tend to be players that been in the game longer than 1-2years.. And thats using multiple accounts/soloing instances.

If you just start the game.. i really doubt you achieve rank9 in less than a year.. and by then.. a new gear would be release.

Rank8 is p00p if you compare as any competitive guild holding rank9s.. You better off using that gold on fashion. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Noncsed r9. Full +10 armor. Merching it all can be done, but you will not have fun getting the startup money. From scratch to rank 9, if you have a bit of help to start up, could probably be done in 8 months. I dont think anyone would be able to do it in less time than this, unless they stop playing to do nothing but merchant (my gear took me longer to get because i bought decent refines for my r8 gear, etc. Evidently, if you dont spend anythin and simply reinvest every coin, merchanting would be fast. But the game wouldnt be much fun.)
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Noncsed r9. Full +10 armor. Merching it all can be done, but you will not have fun getting the startup money. From scratch to rank 9, if you have a bit of help to start up, could probably be done in 8 months. I dont think anyone would be able to do it in less time than this, unless they stop playing to do nothing but merchant (my gear took me longer to get because i bought decent refines for my r8 gear, etc. Evidently, if you dont spend anythin and simply reinvest every coin, merchanting would be fast. But the game wouldnt be much fun.)

^ This
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Farm fast food jobs and pay for rank 9 in a month without having to spend any time in this excuse for a game.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    devotion wrote: »
    Farm fast food jobs and pay for rank 9 in a month without having to spend any time in this excuse for a game.

b:bye Devoted works at mcdonalds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • VitalityX - Lost City
    VitalityX - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    devotion wrote: »

I lol'ed.
    No one seems motivated enough to work hard and actually take on the near impossible odds it takes to non-CS R9 and such. Maybe this is why no one has Warsoul ...b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Seekers rule!
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I lol'ed.
    No one seems motivated enough to work hard and actually take on the near impossible odds it takes to non-CS R9 and such. Maybe this is why no one has Warsoul ...b:laugh

Or no one can believe that an non cashshopper actually got an r9. After all... its only possible for cashshoppers... right.

I know non cashshoppers who got their FULL r9 with a month of it being released. And I know non cashshoppers who can easily drop another FULL r9 for their alt when they get their lazy *** around to it. Then again... as far as the whole population of PWI is considered... those aforementioned doesn't exist.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Technically R9 is impossible without CS...because someone had to pay for it.

-.^

Then again, I suppose it might have been possible to grind for R9 back when DQP could get MoG and chips, but I really don't know anyone who did that. MoG maybe, but not the whole thing.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited September 2011
    Work hard on real world giving real reward ? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    rank 9 is defiantly possible without cash shopping, but i doubt its farmable, merching would seem to be the only non CS way i can see

if you start out with a nice chunk of change ( say 50-100m, which is farmable )you could probably farm the coin for rank 9 in a few months, though it very much depends on what is in the cash shop, and how well you take advantage of sales, ect... its partly in the hands of PWI, depending what items are released

a reason people seem not to like taking this path is that they powerlevel, and then realize they dont have good gear..... you should have the money for the gear before you level

i plan on merching to rank 9, but based on my leveling pace, it would probably take me more then 6 months to reach 101, and which point i should have the coin easily.

however, if i was already 101, and then decided i want rank 9, i would be tempted to open the wallet, or to give up
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would actually rather have had people gather DQP for R9 instead. It's much more expensive that way (if you consider the common buying prices for DQs) but you probably would've had a much more inconspicuous attainment of R9 as opposed to mass sales.

Now PW-CN is pissed about the abundance of R9 and from what I understand, PWI will probably not put it on sale as often anymore, and chips are now gone from DQP, so everyone who doesn't have it well sucks for them.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Supply and demand ppl. In the last year mats went up 300% and Gold went up 500%. GL farming over the next year.
    PWI b:bye
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    300% and 500%?
    where are you getting your info from?
    Last year in december gold was 600k. Before that was around 400-500. Up to 1.2/1.3 mil that is now it's like what, 250%?
    Mats are selling for pretty much same price as last year, some even went down in price. I don't see mats that are more expensive than last year really. And basically that's the main problem. Ppl refined gear, started to solo stuff, more and more got to the lvl where they can solo/duo stuff -> more mats on market -> price is going down.
    More ppl farming = more ppl looking for refines -> gold going up. This evolution will be even more visible when recasting r8/r9 will come out. Set bonuses and dmg improvements will make more ppl able to farm stuff that was limited to a few high refines until now. It will get more and more difficult to obtain stuff via farming via how expensive items in cash shop are, and that's how the economy (real life and game) goes into crisis.
    How PWI will manage that crisis? Probably trying to include new **** in the game that the ppl that have money would work/charge/buy for. Biggest problem with this, from player point of view, is that they actually force ppl out of game. Newbs have to chance to catch up, rich CC sliders don't really care. In the end PWI will run out of ideas or ppl will just get sick of it.
    Or there will be a mass migration to new MMORPGs, like happened in MY. They had to shut it down, lol. 2012 will bring a lot of game changing MMOs on the market. PWI has nothing to compete, their FW , which was a good try was just dumb eastern execution mixed with western incompetence.
    Enjoy the game while you can. It's not dead yet, but will be headshot as soon as G W 2 and the likes come out next year.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
    edited September 2011
    Humans are the flaw... b:laugh
    (not in body or mind but what they believe, the brain are causing trouble for such a young creature)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]