[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    THE TUNNEL SNAKES COULD RIDE AGAIN!!
    Or y'know, slither again, or whatever...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Dude, u should make an alt called lilAsHeZ and give him lead of the guild ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • anhkrah
    anhkrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    crimsonJr is back, really???!!!!!
    OMFG now the tw weekends will really go DISCO.........b:victory
    guess papa crimson is up for payback!!!
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    anhkrah wrote: »
    crimsonJr is back, really???!!!!!
    OMFG now the tw weekends will really go DISCO.........b:victory
    guess papa crimson is up for payback!!!

Say wut??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • biggbs
    biggbs Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    THE TUNNEL SNAKES COULD RIDE AGAIN!!
    Or y'know, slither again, or whatever...

It's sad that you cannot come up with anything new Longknife. Tunnel Snakes are dead, they died before Zulu Disbanded. CrimsonJr; you can't think up a fresh new name? You talked about how much you hated Kylin when you were in Zulu but now your in Kylin...... Oh wait my apologies your a in Kylin where 1/2 of Catalyst's alts are in. You are another puppet in their long ploy of fun.... Remember when you were begging for coin just to get your R8 gear????

Oh how the sad have fallen and continue to fall.....
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    biggbs wrote: »
    It's sad that you cannot come up with anything new Longknife. Tunnel Snakes are dead, they died before Zulu Disbanded. CrimsonJr; you can't think up a fresh new name? You talked about how much you hated Kylin when you were in Zulu but now your in Kylin...... Oh wait my apologies your a in Kylin where 1/2 of Catalyst's alts are in. You are another puppet in their long ploy of fun.... Remember when you were begging for coin just to get your R8 gear????

To Longkife:

If I were trolled as good as this I would have no other choice than to kill myself. He beat you man, this user is way better than you, he just proved it.

Longknife, u have to commit suicide now; biggbs trolling is so pro that you are now naked on the cold, alone and humiliated, destroyed by a better man than you.

To biggbs:

You are then new GOD of this forums, I am your humble servant, you are the mighty troll of trolls and the bards will sing of your greatness until the end of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    biggbs wrote: »

Yknow I don't mind trolls, but one thing that bothers me is when people start talking straight out their *** making up bold-faced BS about me.
    How the balls could I have hated Kylin? My FIRST TW was when Kylin attacked 1k Streams; I scouted it and then afterwards Kylin just sorta gave up. Why would I hate Kylin if I arrived after the Zulu-Kylin wars? I recall saying in guild chat that I like Kylin because when they PK, you actually get competent opponents instead of the "hurrrdurrr trip spark" gank that everyone else offered. I recall asking multiple times why people hate Kylin because I wasn't playing the game when the supposed hate developed. The only thing I ever said to REMOTELY give anyone the impression I hate Kylin is I'd say "Dirty Kylin," except you must be a box turtle with down's syndrome to not catch the sarcasm in that statement, because I said it to the very people I talked to every day on Zulu vent: 90% were former Kylin. And furthermore, maybe you haven't noticed, but Catalyst = Zulu. The very people I learned "Dirty Kylin" from no longer hate Kylin and that's apparently excuseable, but some guy who was a petty recruit right as Kylin died, how DARE he join Kylin one year later, even though their TWs look kick-****ing-*** and several Catalyst made alts themselves just to have a piece of the action? Your post is so stupid it's undoubtedly a troll, but what the hell I'll reply anyways. Pointing out logical flaws can be fun:

I'm supposed to take ~12 mil to make a new rank 3 guild just to please you? Even though the old one is perfectly fine and it makes no god damn difference under which name we fight with? I'm not allowed to revive the old one? Sure yeah ok. By that logic, wtf, Catalyst is older than CrimsonJr. WTF Barbapapa, stop being an uncreative little ****, disband and make a new guild name! And you Kylin? Holy balls you're overdue....

And Catalyst alts? I actually bothered to log in and count them for you:

10 Catalyst alts
    3 haven't been to a war in ages (quit or has been on a long vacation)
    2 are friggin' sins
    3 regularly serve a useful purpose (so yes, these ARE helpful to us; they're not in **** gear and they don't just fill any spare space we might have)
    and the remaining 2? Heck if I know I never see them in the TWs either.

So the entire server is basically flipping a ***** and inventing a cowardly excuse to attack Kylin instead of Catalyst because we sometimes manage a full squad of their alts. I'd love to see other guilds bite the bullet and stop avoiding a losing TW like the plague, so if we could drop this issue once and for all?

As for "begging for my r8 gear," that's up for interpretation. It seems as though you would know who the three were who donated the funding to me: go ask them their opinion. (though one of them no longer plays, and I get the feeling he donated to me BECAUSE he was quitting) They may say I begged, they may not; I don't know. Different people see different things. I personally recall trying to work out a way to get the gear (or quit trying), asking for loan possibilities before those three gave me them. And yes I'm absolutely thankful to all three. They allowed me to keep PKing.
    Seems like you've been talking to Riga. If he truly said I begged then ok, maybe I did. I hope this doesn't mean he's been trash-talking me though as I've got nothing against him; hell I owe him.

If you're going to trashtalk me though and make up a BS lie about me, I find it pretty sad that your arguing points are basically: I'm sad and pathetic because I play the game without cash shopping, because I accepted help and because I left a guild I wasn't happy in (the very guild YOUR guild hates the guts of...) instead of remaining blindly loyal to it (and ALL it's former enemies, even the ones they themselves no longer refer to as enemies) til the rest of my days.

Believe it or not, I'm not like you: I don't squad with someone for TW in Zulu or talk to them on a regular basis, then decide they ****ing suck and must die the moment I'm in a different guild. I have nothing against Riga, because he's a nice guy. I have nothing against Barbapapa because he's a nice guy. I'm sure 90% of the server are nice guys, but we never see this because we never talk to anyone but our own guild.
    You however? Maybe you should stop taking the game so seriously. We were squaded together for Zulu TW on a couple occassions and you should know from PK experience that I often don't shoot at you (or any old Zulu, or many Afterlife) until I get shot at (which always happens eventually because Valhalla's boner just tastes SO GEWD apparently). Yet here you are, deciding I ****ing suck and trolling me when just last week you said Afterlife "doesn't hate you, just your guild."

Calm down ffs Neimroot, it's a flippin' game.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Wow... u actually made a real answer for that comment?

I wouldn't have bothered.... my troll on the troll post was better...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Wow... u actually made a real answer for that comment?

I wouldn't have bothered.... my troll on the troll post was better...

Troll or not, see-through it or not, a troll like this, to me, means someone is being hateful. They want to see me upset or otherwise annoyed.
    Considering the person just told me last week that I'm not disliked, then here he is trying to be hateful, yes, I think it deserves a response. Shows how easily the person's opinion is swayed, or how much their sense of humor sucks.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Just posting this to try my new sig...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    It's beautiful.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    It's beautiful.

I know right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lmfao
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yknow I Don't Mind Trolls, But One Thing That Bothers Me Is When People Start Talking Straight Out Their *** Making Up Bold-faced Bs About Me.

<snip>

Calm Down Ffs Neimroot, It's A Flippin' Game.

tUNNEL SNAKES RULE

STOMP
    THEM
    IN
    THA
    NUTSSSSS
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • neimroot
    neimroot Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    tfi3f wrote: »
    tUNNEL SNAKES RULE

STOMP
    THEM
    IN
    THA
    NUTSSSSS

I think when you read this we will see whose NUTSSSS where crushed.... b:laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    neimroot wrote: »
    I think when you read this we will see whose NUTSSSS where crushed.... b:laugh

I dunno, man. That Fragrant Hills land still looks pretty red to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    I dunno, man. That Fragrant Hills land still looks pretty red to me.

Fun fact: We had only 1 veno in the TW XD

...lazy as.s KY venos, u all better be there next war!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011

...lazy as.s KY venos, u all better be there next war!

That's cos all the good venos are in Deicide now. b:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2011

I think the BMs and Psys on C did pretty good though, imo.
    I remember one time on C I was looking around, realizing we had no venos, then I saw like 6 BMs and 4 Psychics swarm a barb, stunning the ***** out of him until he FINALLY went down. Was pretty lulzy to watch people work around the lack of purge.
    I <3 AGOREY