Vicious vs QQme 16.09.11 Attack on City of Plume

Options
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Summary:

Vicious pushed strong on mid lane with 2 Catas, sending 2-3 Catas on left lane. They had almost all the time 2 catas sitting in base, denying their cata advantage(noobish of them, I must observe
b:chuckle)

Vicious FAILED taking mid lane so they moved their forces on left lane, leaving only a few DDs and a cata squad on the mid lane. That tactic worked until QQme backed up left lane and thus, their pushed were repelled. With sadness in my heart and tears of laughter in my eyes i must observe that Vicious cata squad did not coordinate with the DDs main force, they rushed into the base on the crystal too fast and did not have DD support. They died when finally some Vicious DDs came into the base and lost precious time on crystal. They go rezzed but instead of attacking the crystal they moved back to B gate with the catas and their catas instead of bashing the crystal, were turning back to follow. I was highly disappointed especially in Shelter and Byakosan(or whatever Aasimar's barb is called). They can do much better.

I was astonished by Mr. LEZ, r9 +12 Psych as he was pulling a catapult half of TW. Way to go sir, good tactic, that allowed TeddyBear to be a Damage Dealer(b:laugh CANNOT NOT LOL HERE SORRY), cause he did not cashup R9 weapon to pull a cata, right? As fo Teddy, keep it up whatever you do in TW, it serves QQme good.

Now the archers of Vicious have extra points for using Barrage even on a single target.
b:shocked
The only good things I saw in this week's Vicious TW were the sins and mystics. They did a really good job, but Sins cant win a TW.

25min before TW ended, Vicious kinda gave up, no more pulls, just random pk on mid lane, I went and Zhened their Spawn point with IG/Dragon's Breath. So many were just AFK and sick of TW sitting there, long after the Seal was gone.

I must also mention JanCute, the BM from QQme who played admirable and killed Fenrae about 4 times(i've seen only 4, might have been more).

Kali was missed in TW, I was buffed much of the TW, archers could not really debuff instantly.

Best Vicious in TW for each class:

Archer: DirtySouth

Wizard: Lena
Veno: UNCREBD
Sin: BlazeXT
Cleric: Bantonessa
Barb: TigerPoo
BM: Inflictia
Psych: Hate to say it but...Lez.
Seekers and mystics dont count.

Worst Vicious in TW for each class:

Archer: Malekin or something

BM: Candogan
Wiz: xHeavenly
Cleric: Xenia
Sin: Vyt(very poor performance)
Psych: AstareVal
Barb: Shelter(bad day for poor old barb)
Veno: Tahilina

Seekers and mystics dont count here either.

After 3hours, Vicious LOST. Good fight guys see ya today again!
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So meanb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Watain - Raging Tide
    Watain - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My eyes hurt now b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The veno's name is UBCNRED, not w/e you put.
    And the barb is TiggerPoo.

And they muh besties b:cute
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    o...k....? Should I mention that you tried to kill me about 20x and failed each time and died every single time? Or maybe that even as 5 vs 1 I beat all of them? hats down to you sir, you're rather impressive.

Anyways, enjoy flaming for your entertainment I highly doubt anyone in Vicious really care but keep up the good work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:thanks for your opinion on this TW Spell, and also for pointing out the mistakes we did. However, i dont think youre fit to judge individual performance in this TW, the things youre laughing about, happen to your faction too. Do you see any of us calling you out for it? I dont think so.

Maybe you should take the words of your leader to heart sometimes too. Stay classy my friend.

P.S.: Vid please? (without music just for me? :D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:thanks for your opinion on this TW Spell, and also for pointing out the mistakes we did. However, i dont think youre fit to judge individual performance in this TW, the things youre laughing about, happen to your faction too. Do you see any of us calling you out for it? I dont think so.

Maybe you should take the words of your leader to heart sometimes too. Stay classy my friend.

P.S.: Vid please? (without music just for me? :D)

He will cut out almost 90% of the video because I keept destroying him every time he tried to kill me, I mean he even chased me from their base to mine when I was going back to my group and failed to kill me. b:shocked

In other note, I would like to say. If I wasn't straight, I'd marry Harkin or Arawin mostly because they are my mobile towers. These towers don't hit back but they give me one heck of a place to barrage on...and best of all they move into everyone clearing the field for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    AND I WASNT THERE! I'm sure you were buffed ost of the time. b:sad

Everyone's so tense in here, chill out people, I hope I can make it tonight! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You just destroyed the purpose of my post Moe. ihu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You just destroyed the purpose of my post Moe. ihu

If I give you coffee, will you forgive me? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If I give you coffee, will you forgive me? b:cute

BAIT! Run Chocoboo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BAIT! Run Chocoboo!

hey hey HEY, you're supposed to be on my side! We got matching signatures after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hey hey HEY, you're supposed to be on my side!

What? Why me? b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What? Why me? b:angry

Because you're Kalibear, the one and only puddi/bigbootybish singing annoying girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Because you're Kalibear, the one and only puddi/bigbootybish singing annoying girl.

Booty **** and puddi was epic back then, gamma ftw b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    why you take this game too serious spell? go find a girlfriend irl man... you need some... ice cream!b:dirty
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Booty **** and puddi was epic back then, gamma ftw b:dirty

It was fun...the first day not the entire month. My ears were bleeding.. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i gotta say spell, thanks for being more concerned about vicious than QQme? b:shocked why not try criticizing your own members before you try to come on ours lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • ByakkoSan - Raging Tide
    ByakkoSan - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Summary:

Vicious pushed strong on mid lane with 2 Catas, sending 2-3 Catas on left lane. They had almost all the time 2 catas sitting in base, denying their cata advantage(noobish of them, I must observe
    b:chuckle)

Vicious FAILED taking mid lane so they moved their forces on left lane, leaving only a few DDs and a cata squad on the mid lane. That tactic worked until QQme backed up left lane and thus, their pushed were repelled. With sadness in my heart and tears of laughter in my eyes i must observe that Vicious cata squad did not coordinate with the DDs main force, they rushed into the base on the crystal too fast and did not have DD support. They died when finally some Vicious DDs came into the base and lost precious time on crystal. They go rezzed but instead of attacking the crystal they moved back to B gate with the catas and their catas instead of bashing the crystal, were turning back to follow. I was highly disappointed especially in Shelter and Byakosan(or whatever Aasimar's barb is called). They can do much better.

I was astonished by Mr. LEZ, r9 +12 Psych as he was pulling a catapult half of TW. Way to go sir, good tactic, that allowed TeddyBear to be a Damage Dealer(b:laugh CANNOT NOT LOL HERE SORRY), cause he did not cashup R9 weapon to pull a cata, right? As fo Teddy, keep it up whatever you do in TW, it serves QQme good.

Now the archers of Vicious have extra points for using Barrage even on a single target.
    b:shocked
    The only good things I saw in this week's Vicious TW were the sins and mystics. They did a really good job, but Sins cant win a TW.

25min before TW ended, Vicious kinda gave up, no more pulls, just random pk on mid lane, I went and Zhened their Spawn point with IG/Dragon's Breath. So many were just AFK and sick of TW sitting there, long after the Seal was gone.

I must also mention JanCute, the BM from QQme who played admirable and killed Fenrae about 4 times(i've seen only 4, might have been more).

Kali was missed in TW, I was buffed much of the TW, archers could not really debuff instantly.

Best Vicious in TW for each class:

Archer: DirtySouth

Wizard: Lena
    Veno: UNCREBD
    Sin: BlazeXT
    Cleric: Bantonessa
    Barb: TigerPoo
    BM: Inflictia
    Psych: Hate to say it but...Lez.
    Seekers and mystics dont count.

BM: Candogan

b:shocked Such a long text with next to no desirable end result. c c c c c
    Might I suggest something for your future attempts... if you really wanna get under someones skin try your RL routine... you know... try giving them some candy.
    (those of us that know who and what you r are having a blast right about now..ijs)
    cya ingame. b:laugh
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If only your opinions held any weight in this world at all...

Yeah, they really don't. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I see I managed to touch many sensible cords in the Vicious camp. I do apologize if the truth is so damn painful to you. At the end of the day, you guys LOST.

Guess what you had written after 3 hours of TW?

YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!

Errr, so what? Unlike you, we dont freak out on every loss, guess what, were kinda used to it by now? Maybe being on the losing side sometimes would help you chill b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

BM: Bladed_Tony

there i fixed that last part for ya
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • CadogaN - Raging Tide
    CadogaN - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i think vicious don't has BM named Candogan b:laugh . So i think you mean me. I would like to here you arguments why i am worst :)
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thx, but don't really care about it, I think LonelyStoner did a way better performance than u. anyway having a clergywoman being ur shadow for 3 h helps a lot. I enjoied tanking and killing both of u when i had the chance.

Also Nice tw by Arawin and thoaster. I must say i missed Sexy Enemy but meh over 10 r9 wizards are enough b:bye
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My performance was awful. Vicious's performance as a faction was FAIL. You guys failed. TW lost, tactics failed, better read our faction forum some more, maybe Dancing_eye's tutorials and tactics about TW will enlighten your path.
  • AWildPokemon - Raging Tide
    AWildPokemon - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    9/10, would read again
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    9/10, would read again

No, 8/10. He loses a point for not posting a video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i dont even TW, and know anything spell says isnt worth the paper i wipe my *** with b:bye
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i dont even TW, and know anything spell says isnt worth the paper i wipe my *** with b:bye

This post. It makes the thread.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options

Any pussyCAT scarry peach can log on his alt shop account and post insults, speaking like he knows me from kinder garden.
    Now really? Come up with something better sir...maybe you can find a more perfumed image for our highlevel brains.

To come to your aid, use:

www.google.com