How to have a bigger inventory ? Please help!

Options
lulu171188
lulu171188 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello !

I'm new on the game. Could somebody help me to know how to have a bigger inventory ? Or at least more space at the banker. I definitely need more space for all the objects and crafts.

I received a quest for a bigger inventory but i need a super inventory stone and i can't find it. Also another one for slot 1-8 at the bank and can't find the item neither. I read in the encyclopedia that the price of a super inventory stone is 10 000 and i have 10 000 but i can't find anywhere to buy it.

I'm only level 12 and i'm in the forst big city of the priest.

When you speak to a banker i says "it is possible to ask more space at any banker" but no banker ask me so.

Something else too : i can't speak to the world channel. I need an item for that and don't know how to have it.

A big big thank you to the people who will take the time to answer me.

Lucie
Post edited by lulu171188 on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The inventory stone/super inventory stone/safe stone/super safe stone are boutique (cash shop) items; as a level 12 you're not going to have the coin to buy gold from the gold market (accessed at the auctioneer), nor likely to have enough to buy from another player who isn't a soft touch. (That 10000 coin price is how much you get if you have a facepalm moment and NPC it.) If you trash the quest for the safe stone (assuming that's what you have... you might have the quest for a cupboard stone instead), you can talk to a banker and get the quest to expand your safe with in-game items (5 each of the 6 types of DQ20 items for slots 17-24, and 10 each of the 6 types of DQ31 items for slots 25-32... after that you need to get a safe stone/super safe stone for further expansion.)

Teleacoustics (used to speak on the world channel) are also cash shop items, but can be made in-game with a cheaper cash-shop item (the perfect*tokens of luck, which are the booby prize from a number of cash-shop packs. These usually sell for a bit over 10000 coins each near the west banker in Archosaur.)

Speaking of cupboard stones... they and wardrobe stones are another type of boutique item that can be made with tokens, though they take many more than the teleacoustics do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • lulu171188
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thanks evry much for the reply

I'm a frenchspeaker so just some questions to be sure i have understood everything

With a lot of coins, i will be able to buy gold ?
    Gold is usually real money not game money ? But i can buy some with a lot of game coins at the auctionneer?

"That 10000 coin price is how much you get if you have a facepalm moment and NPC it."
    Does that means that somtimes NPC sell it ? Have you any idea which NPC and how often?

I have a quest for extand my bank too. What is a DQ20 items?

Can i find tokens of lucks for game money ? in West archosaur? How many tokens of luck do i need to make a teleacoustic? Can i make a teleacoustic even if i am level 12 ?

That's the very disapointed thing about the game for me.
    I don't want to have to pay real money for a basic thing like having a big inventory or speak in the world channel.
    I understand they need to amke money but they could make it with adverts or juste special items that you want but don't need for growing in the game.
    But that's what i think, maybe it juste because it annoys me and nobody else things that ^^

A big thank you for your answer mayfly !
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lulu171188 wrote: »
    Thanks evry much for the reply

I'm a frenchspeaker so just some questions to be sure i have understood everything

With a lot of coins, i will be able to buy gold ?
    Gold is usually real money not game money ? But i can buy some with a lot of game coins at the auctionneer?

Yes... Prices vary with the market (since you're actually buying the gold from other players), but is generally over 1 million coins for one gold. (You're also paying a 2% fee to the auction house for the transaction.)
    "That 10000 coin price is how much you get if you have a facepalm moment and NPC it."
    Does that means that somtimes NPC sell it ? Have you any idea which NPC and how often?

No, NPCs never sell the inventory stones. They will however buy them if you're careless.
    I have a quest for extand my bank too. What is a DQ20 items?

Rhino horns, antennas, mystical meat, element dust and a couple of other items whose names escape me at the moment. They're items used in the level 20 Dragon Quest, and you should be finding a few dropping from the monsters you kill at your level.
    Can i find tokens of lucks for game money ? in West archosaur? How many tokens of luck do i need to make a teleacoustic? Can i make a teleacoustic even if i am level 12 ?

You can usually find them in cat shops (shops set up by other players in west Archosaur. I believe it's 9 tokens make 10 teleacoustics at the PWI Boutique Agent (gift exchange tab) if memory serves, and any one can make them. (There's a minimum level to use them, but you're already over that.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • lulu171188
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok thanks a lot dreamweaver

i guess i'm not going to get any more space or world channel soon

it looks very complicated to me ^^
  • EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    EIvemage - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lulu171188 wrote: »
    ok thanks a lot dreamweaver

i guess i'm not going to get any more space or world channel soon

it looks very complicated to me ^^

dreamweaver:)

people can buy 1 gold for 1 real life dollar. 1 gold values at around 1.2-1.5million coins in game. extending ur inventory for example will cost you over 15 million coins which is not accessable at lower levels

what she ment by this is, that the price given in the encyclopedia is the price NPCs buy the items for. this is a really good way on the lower levels to get some free inventory space and earn some money:)

talking in the world chat costs around 10k each time you want to say anything and is only usefull if you need help or if you try to sell/buy some items. what i suggest you to do is browsing through the world chat every now and then and look for a faction that is recruiting any levels. in there you can get free support and advice :)
  • lulu171188
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok thanks again guys :)

fortunately englishspeaker answer me because in the french forum nobody answer ^^

i just received the quest cupboard slot 1-8 and i need a cupboard stone

i read that you tell me it's easier to get

do i need to craft it ?
    Where ? with which skill?

or is it something i need to buy to?

after that i let you in peace :p

thanks
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    cupboard stone are used to:
    - unlock bank material inventory
    - expand bank material inventory

You can get it from boutique ( cash shop ).. or maybe token exchange ... i forgot .. sorry.. b:surrender
    I think it's not that important unless you have so many material that fill every character on your accounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • krovantis90
    krovantis90 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have some Perfect-Token of Luck things and wanted to use them to get some 10mil Big Notes through the PW Boutique Agent Gift Exchange Option. The thing is, when I go to the item it says I need two of the Token of Luck. But it wont let me get it, even though I have more than enough ToL's. It's greyed out. Can someone please help me figure this out?

Anyone help is greatly appreciated.

P.S.: I have been playing this game for a week now, as of posting this.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The npc ask 2 Perfect - Token of Best Luck not 2 Perfect - Token of Luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • lulu171188
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I finally found a solution
    When you trash all the quest about a bigger inventory with super inventory stone or cupboard stone etc you can take another quest, you just need to trash the first quests before

and that new quest of the banker ask you items that monsters drop in the game
    the first one for 8 more slots at the bank is pretty easy : with my level 12 it took me 2h to kill the different monsters that drop the items i needed
    it's items like dust powder, rhino horn, etc (5items x5)
    the second one can help you to extand again more but concerning that one i have to wait to lvl up a bit because the monsters who drop the items are at least level 24

so thanks anyone for your help and good luck in the game :)