TW Now?

Aeyisha - Lost City
Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Will this recent D Orb sale make a difference in Rad vs GD, GD vs Enrage or Rad vs Enrage? Will it level the playing field? Or just give the already OP more OP'ness..

Discuss!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
Post edited by Aeyisha - Lost City on

Comments

• sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It'll make no difference because everyone is already +12ed. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    SleepCat, nubs are not allowed to post in this forum anymore. Please make your way to Forsaken World forums.

Anyways, did you hear about MsE? Completely quit!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Even the ones in FW shun me. =(

She's that into DN now huh? What have you been up to lately? =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Even the ones in FW shun me. =(

She's that into DN now huh? What have you been up to lately? =O

Awwwwwww, why they so mean to you? Do you not loan them enough money? Did Sien ever pay you back lol?

She got **** and then quit I heard =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    <confused
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    It's ok LoR, just answer the original question :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    edited September 2011
    OK, I can personally give a flying ** less.

^_^
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Me and the missus are looking up private servers and new games if that answers it b:thanks
    Why should I pay, what is it? 1200g for R9, 1500g for all +12, when I can basically get it for free on a private server, then have the possibility of more even PvP.

I don't cash shop more than $10/fortnight now. I don't merchant much at all. I don't play enough to benefit from constant farming. Took me until last week to be able to afford a cube neck after like 8 months of wanting one lol ...

This just pushed me away from playing pwi seriously, and to fulfill my dreams of 1 shotting Scrubby and Evanera b:surrender

Not that I was a factor in any shape or form in the first place, I still enjoyed it.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This sale will be interesting for Enrage v GD. (No offense to other factions..the difference is too large right now anyway).

And trigger..you lost a great chance on Saturday night when I was PK'ing while intoxicated. b:surrender

Don't quit though..it's actually nice having you around. Though if you want to find an at least decent private server pm me or ask in your faction (they'll know).
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Personally, I thought this sale would have made a lot of people ragequit the game, especially if you +11 and +12 with the last 1* orb sale earlier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This sale will be interesting for Enrage v GD. (No offense to other factions..the difference is too large right now anyway).

And trigger..you lost a great chance on Saturday night when I was PK'ing while intoxicated. b:surrender

Don't quit though..it's actually nice having you around. Though if you want to find an at least decent private server pm me or ask in your faction (they'll know).

there is such a thing as a decent private server? b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This actually makes +12 more attainable for everyone, especially those who farm their gear. I mean it cost like 450m just to make a mirage and flame orb normally presuming prices of ocean orbs hold over from sales, now that 450m would +12 2 items and +11 another.from 10. Indeed it does make it more private server-like, but honestly those who would cash out their gear before would cash it out now -- it has to do with instant gratification, the difference is, the premium paid on such high refines/gear is to be expected to be able to get something earlier than 90% of other players.

I could easily fork over the near 200 gold (will be near 350-400m) to +12 my sin's wep, helm, and nirvana legs, but my interest in the last month or two has been waning, significantly dropping my will to farm the coin. I'm probably teetering on either what other players on these forums call a "sabbatical", as in a long break (have taken 3 month sabbaticals twice already), or simply quitting if the other things I do can hold my attention for long enough.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    This actually makes +12 more attainable for everyone, especially those who farm their gear. I mean it cost like 450m just to make a mirage and flame orb normally presuming prices of ocean orbs hold over from sales, now that 450m would +12 2 items and +11 another.from 10. Indeed it does make it more private server-like, but honestly those who would cash out their gear before would cash it out now -- it has to do with instant gratification, the difference is, the premium paid on such high refines/gear is to be expected to be able to get something earlier than 90% of other players.

I could easily fork over the near 200 gold (will be near 350-400m) to +12 my sin's wep, helm, and nirvana legs, but my interest in the last month or two has been waning, significantly dropping my will to farm the coin. I'm probably teetering on either what other players on these forums call a "sabbatical", as in a long break (have taken 3 month sabbaticals twice already), or simply quitting if the other things I do can hold my attention for long enough.

i hear fapping can hold your concentration for at least 10-15 mins at a time b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited September 2011
    i hear fapping can hold your concentration for at least 10-15 mins at a time b:bye
    I dunno about that, I'm done in an Al Bundy minute.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011

sadly true for the other factions.

To answer the thread, the sale will increase the gap between the current factions and players. Even if +11 and +12 orbs are cheaper to get, it's still a lot of money for those who can't even afford a full tt99 gear set. And i'm not even speaking of the refine people can afford. So many times i see people walking around with +4 and lower. Not even +7 is high enough to make +11 and +12 worth it to use of course. You'll need +10 orbs. So basically those who benefit from this sale is the people who already have their weapon and/or armor at +10 already (either CS, merch or farmed tons of money), which means that those who were already strong will get stronger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Strong will get stronger, and then eventually when they find out its nothing more to gain, they kinda lose interest and quits or being extremely inactive.. kinda think game will die out a bit with more with those sales.. I miss the days where u had to farm gear, now farming is to sell the stuff to buy from cash shop..

Another QQ answer b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2011

$200 per item? oh yeah that sounds totally affordable.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    $200 per item? oh yeah that sounds totally affordable.
    It is when during 2x I make 4-7m per Nirv run, and 15-19m per 99 key Nirv run. b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I need tips on how to not get sick from farming an instance over and over and over and over and over and over and over. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited September 2011
    I need tips on how to not get sick from farming an instance over and over and over and over and over and over and over. b:cry
    That's my predicament. It gets boring after a while. I'm tired of doing FF plvls, wife is tired of Nirvana.. oh well.

Don't listen to Sasha.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I don't see it really making much difference, a lot of Enrage and GD people already had highly refined gear, so no big deal.

As for being bored, oh I feel you! I mess around on a private server for something different to do, surely we are due a new high level instance before boredom chases people away permanently. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's maybe made a huge difference now ... Since the sale been removed because it was causing " client instability " ... NO PWI the client instability is caused by a **** poor Dev team but GG at increasing the gap
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    How can a silly orb cause client instability?

My client didn't get "instable" over it. But then again, i DID have some crashes after the patch on tuesday, but that was from before the orbs came on sale...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    yay for 1 day sales...

fail pwi b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    oh hi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited September 2011
    surely we are due a new high level instance before boredom chases people away permanently. b:surrender

I doubt it, unfortunately.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    oh hi

**** - quit? Dispel the rumours!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    oh hi

no no no
    rumor is you quit completely.
    no post for you b:thanks

so i get hit by a +10 vs +12 the difference wont be so noticable that ill die instantly.
    i held up b4 i was r9 against r9s ill hold up against +12s if im not +12. just not as long as someone who is +12. i just give em as much hell as i can b4 i go down. i try to not do too bad. some weeks better than others
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yes i did
    gave away most of my remaining items today, the rest tomorrow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Yeefong - Heavens Tear
    Yeefong - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yes i did
    gave away most of my remaining items today, the rest tomorrow...

b:sad