PWI Zen charge Rewards

xxazraelexx
xxazraelexx Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Hi guys,

sry for this question, but i really cant find something for this ... if you charge your zen to your server , can you choose the reward or is it just random ? i really want the crimson fox and it will be very said if ill got the piggy -.-

thx for you anwers ! b:bye
Post edited by xxazraelexx on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Take 5 seconds to go to the reward page or actually read the post and see for yourself? FYI: you do get to choose the reward.
  • Ariensis - Lothranis
    Ariensis - Lothranis Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yes you can chose what reward you want (As long as you have enough reward points)

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/reward < Check out this page. There is an option to "Select your Prize(s)"
  • xxazraelexx
    xxazraelexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ah okay sry i now i see it ! thank you !
  • Sydewinder - Dreamweaver
    Sydewinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yes you can chose what reward you want (As long as you have enough reward points)

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/reward < Check out this page. There is an option to "Select your Prize(s)"
    i went there, but i c no rewards listed, just server & toon select. below has select reward, but none are there-it's blank mostly! tried different browsers and disabled my firewall. what do i do?
    What demon fights for good, drinks with elves, & feasts with crows?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:shocked~ If Life is but a dream, What happens if I wake you?? ~b:shocked
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i went there, but i c no rewards listed, just server & toon select. below has select reward, but none are there-it's blank mostly! tried different browsers and disabled my firewall. what do i do?

You have to wait til the next charge reward period. The previous has expired and thus no rewards can be redeemed.