Ehm...Factionless???

SaphirHealer - Archosaur
SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Support Desk
So I have a few questions...

SINCE there is OBVIOUSLY a glitched part of this "Emergency maint"....and for some reason EVERYONE (With the exceptions of junkies) is apparently to the naked eye "Factionless" on arch server...I have concerns...

1. We can't enter our bases to do our FBQ's...>_> if this is a long term issue you gonna give us our HP for our bases back since its not OUR fault they are going down..its YOURS..

and

2. Does this effect tw bidding???? does it effect tw in general? How fair would it be to have someone bid on your land you can't enter the instance to defend it???? And how uncool would it be not to bid for tw >_>

I can still use faction teles..and read faction chat...but everything else is out the window..Pls fix this..
Post edited by SaphirHealer - Archosaur on

Comments

• zodiark94
    zodiark94 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    imma cry b:cry this has to be fixed before tw bid ends
  • Xae_ - Archosaur
    Xae_ - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Any word on fixing this, PW???
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    OMG Fix this..we cant bid for tw i just read *____* this is major pwi fail...
  • Gralkon - Archosaur
    Gralkon - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    OMG Fix this..we cant bid for tw i just read *____* this is major pwi fail...

You meant to say MORE pwi major fail I think.

Edit: Thank you pwi.... you somehow managed to skip immunity while trying to restore factions. We were unable to bid on land this week or be attacked by anyone it seems because of it..... you would think you would have fixed the ones with land and guildbases first. No I am not saying our faction is better than any other, but we do have time constraints weekly to get things done with those two instances that factions who do not tw or have guildbases don't.
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Stupid glitch D:<
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You meant to say MORE pwi major epic fail I think.

fixed :D
    edited September 2011
    more like major, epic, super, duper, assinine(SP?) retardness fking fail
  • __Zodiark__ - Archosaur
    __Zodiark__ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ****** glitch b:infuriated thanks a lot pwi b:bye
    edited September 2011
    FIX THIS PROBLEM!!! Its bad enough we couldnt bid for tw because of your stupid ** up...now our faction base is probably losing HP too...stop dicking around..its OBVIOUS you know HOW..so just do it already...

Endgame, Nemesis, Assend, Chaos, and rockstar have ALL BEEN FIXED....WTF IS YOUR DEAL WITH FIXING OURS???