Whats with the false advertising?

doods00
doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Hey Frankie,

Want to explain how this isn't false adverstising? u advertise Orbs will be on sale for a certian amount of time, it doesnt last 2 days and u do emergency maintenence and there gone. which is all that i can see that was changed. There was no reports of crashes from people getting those orbs. You do know false advertising is illegal in the US right?
Post edited by doods00 on

Comments

• Pyroatheist - Lost City
    Pyroatheist - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Actually, they never posted an end date to the orb sale. There are any number of (bad) reasons that they could have done this for, but the pertinent point right now is that they could remove the orbs any time they damn well felt like it.
    Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Actually, they never posted an end date to the orb sale. There are any number of (bad) reasons that they could have done this for, but the pertinent point right now is that they could remove the orbs any time they damn well felt like it.

100% This ^
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's not false advertisement because they only said limited time, not actual end date. Since they did not advertise anything, they can't have falsely advertised anything either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2011
    Besides, the TOS basically says that they can do what they want and change whatever they want without having to give you any notice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    fail troll is fail