IS +11/+12 ORB Remove from cs is good?

Options
Rajevon - Harshlands
Rajevon - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
well i think remove that orb is better because C$ing ppl just buy them and refine where equipment and being OP in 1 Sec. since im in PVP sever for farmers it will be problem.
and if we can just buy every thing cheap w/o playing this its nt game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Rajevon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, remove it after one day, so the CSers that charged that day gotten their stuff +12'ed cheap while the farmers who was going to farm and buy the gold to +12 didn't have enough time. Yes this helps the farmers.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yes its good, but it should never have happened in the first place
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, remove it after one day, so the CSers that charged that day gotten their stuff +12'ed cheap while the farmers who was going to farm and buy the gold to +12 didn't have enough time. Yes this helps the farmers.

Well go cry!

You could sell other stuff too like your tome? a tome you always can farm :-]

Now +11 and +12 Sale gone u was to slow

and you had 1 week & half time for farm ? wheres your money gone
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2011
    Options
    actually, those that purchased the orbs, discovered that the orbs/status had been removed and the gold was back in their account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    actually, those that purchased the orbs, discovered that the orbs/status had been removed and the gold was back in their account.

For realz? Why do I see shops selling them then?
    edited September 2011
    Options

while that would be great, i kinda doubt it 0.o

and then people will of course ask why they dont do that with goonz
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hanfknolle wrote: »
    Well go cry!

You could sell other stuff too like your tome? a tome you always can farm :-]

Now +11 and +12 Sale gone u was to slow

and you had 1 week & half time for farm ? wheres your money gone

Dragon Orbs 1*'s of course, where the **** else do you think? It's not about me really. I'm just stating the fact that having the sale for one day only benefits CSers, which the OP apparently doesn't understand.
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dragon Orbs 1*'s of course, where the **** else do you think? It's not about me really. I'm just stating the fact that having the sale for one day only benefits CSers, which the OP apparently doesn't understand.

Now Dorbs 1* going over the 100k! cause the 12 and 11* removed so?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hanfknolle wrote: »
    Now Dorbs 1* going over the 100k! cause the 12 and 11* removed so?

they are over 100k because they are no longer on sale, so they went up, just like they always do
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So...? What does 1* going over 100K have to do with the unfair advantage of people who were able to +12 for cheap yesterday lol. Like I said, it's not about me.
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    they are over 100k because they are no longer on sale, so they went up, just like they always do

Yesterday they was at 70-80k. ppl sold em for get the 11-12*

Now they going higher and higher so it wasnt a bad investment at all i want to say with that
  • Rajevon - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    adding +11 orb for 4X gold and 2X+12 orb for 100gold is so cheap. for who was sell items to buy orbs and who was buy gold for buy orbs REALLY ITS UNFAIR for them.

but what im saying is with like this sales this game will be die. before this sale comming there was less ppl with +12 item but now lot of in 1 day even i seen some EA guy refined his 8X wep to +12. he showed it in gc when i was log in to my alt b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rajevon - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options

still ppl selling them and status is nt removed. ppl wil get more pissed if GMs do like that thing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fusselina - Harshlands
    Fusselina - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well they should put it back again, at least till next sale. What is the sence if ppl could buy yesterday and today no? Its pissng now more ppl that they didnt buy yesterday and now BOOM they took it off.. cuz some heavy cashshoppers QQed alot to support take them off.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well they should put it back again, at least till next sale. What is the sence if ppl could buy yesterday and today no? Its pissng now more ppl that they didnt buy yesterday and now BOOM they took it off.. cuz some heavy cashshoppers QQed alot to support take them off.

They took it off because they saw how many were selling so fast. They will put them back with a MUCH higher price now that they know people will pay whatever it takes to get them and will be forced to pay it to catch back up to those who got them the first day. It's all about them making money, nothing more.
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    They took it off because they saw how many were selling so fast. They will put them back with a MUCH higher price now that they know people will pay whatever it takes to get them and will be forced to pay it to catch back up to those who got them the first day. It's all about them making money, nothing more.

i dont think so lol
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    They should have left them in for the duration of at least 1 week.

****-teasing customers spam advertising it, and removing stuff after 1 day that they know people immediately spent/will spend money on, is incredibly bad public relations.

I would have liked to have gotten in on the +12 orbs, and we are owed at least a week of them being available.
    Its obvious it was a bad idea in the first place, but if your gonna do something like this, see it through, dont make promises then ignore your customer.

Its like pwi gms are a waiter in a restraunt, and you order food, they take 30 mins come back and say sorry sir its not on the menu anymore, you sit with a blank face, disatisfied and ready to find a better restraunt, one that dosent waste your time.

However imagine if they put the rank rep sale in for 1 day, or +10 orbs for 1 day or god forbid, packs for 1 day rofl.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Ah, this makes sense (non-sarcastic).
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ... Not exactly the first time this happened.

Anyone remember how they took out reputation soon after the first sale started and put them back in for 10% of the original price?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ... Not exactly the first time this happened.

Anyone remember how they took out reputation soon after the first sale started and put them back in for 10% of the original price?

Yes in that case they refunded those that bought the more expensive rep....wonder if I am going to be billed this time instead?
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes in that case they refunded those that bought the more expensive rep....wonder if I am going to be billed this time instead?

LMAO b:sadb:surrender
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Rofl, no it's not :p

Friend still has +12s & they were not from 1*s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

thats disturbing... (and it makes sense unfortunately b:surrender )
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

yeah this is true shows that pwi cares about the csers they dont give a **** about ppl who farm for it because it doesnt make them money