Dragon Orb Mirage/Flame sale.

Options

Comments

• lobinhoot32
    lobinhoot32 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What is your problem? are jelous?

i get over it, i know only 2 ppl with 200k reputation before r9 sale on server. All others have get r9 etc with sale like me.

There is is who is full cash who farm and cash who only farm. I farm sometime and know what mean. There is no player r9 full refined not cash. There are much good player not cash but not with end game gear.

a sigle refine 12+ with normal sale 0-12 is about 500$ x 12 parts in 6k dollar full r9 set is about 1500$, jod is 60 mil each x24.

U think that Jami not have never charge and BB not buy packs?

Is unusefull continue this discussion with u.

Not true, hardcore csers are just impatient and want everything like now. All you really need is 20-30 dollars investment in zen for startup capital or u can farm that amount yourself then 0 dollars. With this amount and some smart merchanting/investing, average merchant can make abt 1000 million in 3-6months. Hardcore merchants another story tho. so its abt a year to r9 and some pluses and still have leftover coins to continue merchanting.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 564
    Released September 15, 2011

Client Instability
    We were getting reports of client instability and found that it was related to the Dragon Orb Mirage and Dragon Orb Flame. To rectify this, these items have been removed from the boutique.

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 564

Client Instability
    We were getting reports of client instability and found that it was related to the Dragon Orb Mirage and Dragon Orb Flame. To rectify this, these items have been removed from the boutique.

~Whistles.
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

This game is complete and epic bull**** fail I will never spend another dime here.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 564

Client Instability

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is one the the funniest things i have heard in awhile. seriously, who runs this game? sucks for the ppl that didnt get a chance to get there shiny +12 yet because they were waiting on there checks lawl.

dont worry tho guys. the sale will make its epic return in a week or 2. this time at 80% off tho!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 564

Client Instability

This is new sale tactic:
    1. Put rare and expensive item in boutique
    2. Don't tell the end date for the sale
    3. Without any warning, cancel the sale

Result & meaning:
    Player must buy the sale item right away or risk not getting it at all. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imperialangel
    imperialangel Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Does this mean they will do a 99% off ocean orbs sale to make up for the 12* vanishing?b:chuckle jks ah well kind of a limited market for the flames really XD ie people with too much cash or perfectionism issues (yes im the latter :P )
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Funniest excuse I've ever heard in my life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PWI be trollin'. b:chuckle
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is why I am glad I play the game at my own pace, CS when I can and want to... don't when I don't and just enjoy the game for what it is.. >.>;;; Sales like this never even bother me, because I don't care who has what better then I do, or who quits... or what the owners do with their game that they let me play for free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • DeathOfLisa - Heavens Tear
    DeathOfLisa - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is why I am glad I play the game at my own pace, CS when I can and want to... don't when I don't and just enjoy the game for what it is.. >.>;;; Sales like this never even bother me, because I don't care who has what better then I do, or who quits... or what the owners do with their game that they let me play for free.

^This.

On another note.. Funny way to tell us it's the end of a 24-hour sale.
  • Dellores - Dreamweaver
    Dellores - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

This is probably the healthiest state of mind of a post I ever read here xD Thank you. Its amazing how common sense feels like a breath of fresh air around here b:thanks
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol, lets count :

-ur sin full int set +12
    -ur sin full R9 set +12
    -ur barb full R9 set +12
    -ur wife cleric full R9 set +12
    -ur wife cleric channeling set +12 (lol at G15 wep +12 and R9 +12)
    -ur wife sin full int set +12

11x6x500$ + 3x1500$ minimum = 37500 + nirv mats, socket stones, shards, and stuff like that. so obviously u have the money, stop QQ

jealous? lol why would i be, full R9 farmed, if u feel pro cause u kill me cause my refines are +5 OMFG ur a hero :O
    wait till i get full +12 and JoSD b:cute

PS : stop spam

You suffer from too much self-esteem. Who told you that my goal for my time and go kill yourself? I do not even consider you do not know who you are and I not ask myself these questions. If I killed you just because you have my gang members level 70-90 with other people for no reason.

Geez Rex, I can understand spending that much if you are having fun with something, but do you really find spending that much, vs playing it for free worth that much money you spent? Ask yourself if it was $40,000 worth of more fun. As much as I loved DW, I got bored of its lack of PvP a year and half ago. Was killing the same people over and over at OT and a couple of times a week of TW really worth that much? You are probably better off if you bought a couple of jet skis. b:chuckle

I do not really like the PK. And I do not like wasting time in the OT. I'm in PK only to defend other players I have in my FL or members from other players who spend all their time doing gang. I think about my money that I spend is just my problem and I do not understand why some people want to make it look like a collective problem

I don't get people arguing that someone else spending X amount of money on the game would be better of if he spent the X amount of money on item Y in real life instead, implying that said person would not be able to afford to spend another X amount of money in real life if they spent it on the game.

Now personally I wouldn't spend more than 1% of my income on the game, but suppose someone spent 10k or 20k or even 40k on the game, how many of these people don't even have at least another 10k, 20k, 40k left in their bank account to buy item Y in real life if they wanted to as well? not many I would say.

It's like saying if Bill Gates burned 1 billion dollars for fun, someone would tell him he'd have had more fun if he bought a private island and built a castle on it, implying he couldn't still do that even after being 1 billion dollars short.

indeed I think it's the attitude of kidsJudging on the amount of spending other people without knowing who and what they are talking about.

Rex you're too funny. And you type like a child, are you still in middle school? Im curious how someone as unintelligent as you was able to afford all this gear O.O

Do your parents live on an oil reserve or something lol?

And yes lack of intelligence does relate to personal income because stupid people usually have minimum wage dead end jobs. Not the kind of jobs that allow you to spend $40k+ on a video game.

Sorry if my English is not good. If I could express the concepts in my original language I can assure you that you'd look like a child.

Your concepts are very deep instead, suppose my degree without having any information about me, you say I'm not very intelligent and I do not understand you made me an IQ test while I was sleeping because I would not be realized. Finally you ask me Do your parents live on an oil reserve or something lol?

I never said that there are so many brilliant people in so many areas that do not have the luck or the ability to take risks, however, this does not make them stupid.
    You talk about people who have a job with fixed salary and you shall judge stupid

Your words contradict yourself. In any case I do not think it foolish to those who earn more than others. Often the gain related to the entrepreneurial skills, the desire to take risks and do not set boundaries.
    As for my job I do not think your problem as I gain money and how and where i spend.

Yes people are angry because some of them cannot even afford food to put on the table, yet others can waste several k buying virtual stuff.

Of course people are angry because they have nothing to eat. There is a global economic crisis but the fault is not mine. In my country the government sucks but it's not my fault. Facebook worth 30 billion dollars but this is not my fault.

For me personally balance I have always helped me in real life people less fortunate, but the case does not seem to specify certain things

Rex, i don't know why your complaining. I have never had anything against you, however im probably going to be put on your kos for this, but wasn't it you who started ganking in the first place? IT ganked people countless times. Then Regen Ganked IT, then you ganked Regen. i believe thats how it went down. So you are the one that started it and thats why People gank you. You've also res-killed alot, so this ganking is just how the wheel turns towards you.

I feel sorry for you that you spent so much just to be screwed over by pwi. But its life you gotta move on. I can name quite a few people who have full +12 gear and R9 who has farmed it. I believe one of Regenesis R9 psychics +12 has farmed all her gear. Well, thats what she said. I also have over average gear but i merchanted it and farmed it. I've Farmed 375 cannies this 2x. I plan on getting 2 more pieces and i can refine all my pieces well. I've merchanted atleast 1bil coins (TY warrenwolfy) so don't say you need to cash to make money. As i recall you were the reason for the inflation in all the cs items. I won't respond to you again im just trying to make my point to you to maybe let you realize that your not as innocent as you claim.

Is not it true you tell a different story and probably do not know the true. i report u a post of Evangeline on my faction forum.

"Since many people ask me, I decided to include here the following story...

We were in the OT, I was for the first time, to learn the pk, with XNOOB and RexNero...

XNOOB started 1v1 with xHiddenRagex (HR) and won! Happy

Later HR killed 5 times XNOOB and dont wanna stop it. Rex ask him to finish killing him, and he didnt want stop it.

Then RexNero killed HR... after comes out Killerpuzzi and start gank Rex at first, and all us.

Next days, they continues gang us.

Obviously Gladio responded the same way, ganging HR and those who helped him.

After happens that Xcecutioner has dropped the helmet - in ganking - and XNOOB get it.

We talked among ourselves, me, RexNero and XNOOB and we returned back the helmet.

After that has happened that XNOOB has dropped his helmet, but the faction of HR do not give back it to XNOOB.

We continued gang that enenmies and all those who helped them...

Several times they have called a truce and we granted. But it lasted a little, just 1 or 2 days after they restarting to gang us.

Is impossible to establish agreements with these people, they love always Gang. They are:

xHiddenRagex, Ceil, KillerPuzzy, Crittycat, Prettysin, _minigod_, ImTooGodly, Heartz, Het_Hero,Yafokinmommy, Annakay, Cristabel, etc.."

Everyone know HR is first on pk ranking for kills count. He kill everyone 0-105 lev and get kick form much facions becouse did gank on its own members. It is not a problem of factions is a problem of players from each faction there are stupid players.

There are Regenesis 3-4 players that help HR make gang apparently because he likes to gang, others 3-4 players of Spades same. These players love to trash talk and pk 10vs1 and I have never killed or had low levels of gang I defending and defend my friends in pk I have not begun to gang anyone. We have been gang.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    will everyone that "quit" come back now ?
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You suffer from too much self-esteem. Who told you that my goal for my time and go kill yourself? I do not even consider you do not know who you are and I not ask myself these questions. If I killed you just because you have my gang members level 70-90 with other people for no reason.

lol, ur funny, i never atack lvl 70 ppl. XNOOB (who is rlly a noob btw xD) and u were helping IT to gank regen.
    example : Kaley and me doing a 1 vs 1 : XCurse, Zero, RexNero, XNOOB, EVANGELINE coming out and killing ppl. b:laugh
    even more funny when i was in ur wife FL.

oh i guess u dont know what gank mean. when XNOOB is KoS lvl 70 ppl, and i kill him to show him he has to stop.

how well i guess ur so clever than u know everything >.>
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes people are angry because some of them cannot even afford food to put on the table, yet others can waste several k buying virtual stuff.

I'm one of the ones that already been through the desert on a horse with no name. And not anymore... Been homeless, while taking care of an ill mother. Now I hold a job that I had for 11yrs and still taking care of her.

People have the power to change their lives..but what holds most of them back is excuses.

I personally don't know why people spend loads on R9, and I don't care, as I wont be one of them. and one thing about the US, money is being pissed out everywhere so easily. Look at A-Rod and Manning. For a country in high debt, we sure got enough to pay players millions of dollars, to hit a ball out of a park, or win a fancy silver ball statue.

It's their money, who cares what they do with it. You'll be playing longer than they will anyway.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol, ur funny, i never atack lvl 70 ppl. XNOOB (who is rlly a noob btw xD) and u were helping IT to gank regen.
    example : Kaley and me doing a 1 vs 1 : XCurse, Zero, RexNero, XNOOB, EVANGELINE coming out and killing ppl. b:laugh
    even more funny when i was in ur wife FL.

oh i guess u dont know what gank mean. when XNOOB is KoS lvl 70 ppl, and i kill him to show him he has to stop.

how well i guess ur so clever than u know everything >.>

Maybe to you it is not clear that the disagreements between IT and Regenesis not interested in anything to me. If any of my friends for help because someone makes gang i help them.
    You told me you were my wife in FL I stopped to kill you and you restart after 5 minutes to gang.

And u not was regenesis squad u was in squad with HR KP ceil siegdipp.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Is not it true you tell a different story and probably do not know the true. i report u a post of Evangeline on my faction forum.

"Since many people ask me, I decided to include here the following story...

We were in the OT, I was for the first time, to learn the pk, with XNOOB and RexNero...

XNOOB started 1v1 with xHiddenRagex (HR) and won! Happy

Later HR killed 5 times XNOOB and dont wanna stop it. Rex ask him to finish killing him, and he didnt want stop it.

Then RexNero killed HR... after comes out Killerpuzzi and start gank Rex at first, and all us.

Next days, they continues gang us.

Obviously Gladio responded the same way, ganging HR and those who helped him.

After happens that Xcecutioner has dropped the helmet - in ganking - and XNOOB get it.

We talked among ourselves, me, RexNero and XNOOB and we returned back the helmet.

After that has happened that XNOOB has dropped his helmet, but the faction of HR do not give back it to XNOOB.

We continued gang that enenmies and all those who helped them...

Several times they have called a truce and we granted. But it lasted a little, just 1 or 2 days after they restarting to gang us.

Is impossible to establish agreements with these people, they love always Gang. They are:

xHiddenRagex, Ceil, KillerPuzzy, Crittycat, Prettysin, _minigod_, ImTooGodly, Heartz, Het_Hero,Yafokinmommy, Annakay, Cristabel, etc.."

Everyone know HR is first on pk ranking for kills count. He kill everyone 0-105 lev and get kick form much facions becouse did gank on its own members. It is not a problem of factions is a problem of players from each faction there are stupid players.

There are Regenesis 3-4 players that help HR make gang apparently because he likes to gang, others 3-4 players of Spades same. These players love to trash talk and pk 10vs1 and I have never killed or had low levels of gang I defending and defend my friends in pk I have not begun to gang anyone. We have been gang.

Okay let me tell you my story. One day i was walking through OT a helpless little cleric i was. As i walked i saw some sin cant remember who, gank a barb his trix's husband. Im not good with names. So i helped the barb. Then IT came, and helped the barb too, then Gladio came and helped barb as well. i helped Gladio and IT against the gankers. My reward? Getting killed and rez killed and ganked by you guys. Your faction isn't innocent Rex, they've killed me quite a number of times and made it impossible for me to pk. Since that day Gladio and IT was kos, id help any Regen member fight them because of what your faction did. You guys started ganking me first therefore ill gank you back. So i think you understand why i gank back now?
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Okay let me tell you my story. One day i was walking through OT a helpless little cleric i was. As i walked i saw some sin cant remember who, gank a barb his trix's husband. Im not good with names. So i helped the barb. Then IT came, and helped the barb too, then Gladio came and helped barb as well. i helped Gladio and IT against the gankers. My reward? Getting killed and rez killed and ganked by you guys. Your faction isn't innocent Rex, they've killed me quite a number of times and made it impossible for me to pk. Since that day Gladio and IT was kos, id help any Regen member fight them because of what your faction did. You guys started ganking me first therefore ill gank you back. So i think you understand why i gank back now?

I have gank you? U kidding i never have touch you.

In my faction there are only 2-3 ppl that do pk.

Who have gank you?
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You have some serious problems guys...

b:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

People who can't afford food should get a job instead of playing computer games and being jealous every time people with jobs charge.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Maybe to you it is not clear that the disagreements between IT and Regenesis not interested in anything to me. If any of my friends for help because someone makes gang i help them.
    You told me you were my wife in FL I stopped to kill you and you restart after 5 minutes to gang.

And u not was regenesis squad u was in squad with HR KP ceil siegdipp.

lol i never squad with KP, never with sieg, rarely with HR, unless hes in squad with regens, and didnt squad with ceil since he left regen.
    when gladio and IT ganked us, was regen only.

btw, false u didnt stop, and like i said to ur wife : i wont stay neutral if u guys r killing my guildmates. ur wife answered : "ur kos". so i guess ur ego is so huge than u cant fight ppl without being enemies.
    i wouldnt mind fight and stay friendly, like i do with spades.
    but its ur choice to hate everyone.
    pvp doesnt mean u cant be friends and fight. but meh not me who said to someone in FL "ur kos"
    edited September 2011
    Options
    People who can't afford food should get a job instead of playing computer games and being jealous every time people with jobs charge.

+111111 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NinjaStix - Lost City
    NinjaStix - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

inb4D&Dnerdrages
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

After paying all the bills you have nearly nothing left, but oh well, troll more b:bye
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have gank you? U kidding i never have touch you.

In my faction there are only 2-3 ppl that do pk.

Who have gank you?

I said your faction not youb:bye
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    After paying all the bills you have nearly nothing left, but oh well, troll more b:bye

you need to get a better job bro. a job that pays u only JUST enough to barely pay bills and rent is a horrible job to have. get off ur *** and go find one.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This sht's banana. B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Who would spent their whole money for entertainment ?
    People know when to stop buy things, especially if they work for the money. b:bye
    Unless they are buying drug.... that explain why they use the whole money... b:shutup

Wait... that mean Perfect World are drug ? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Omds, you almost have as many posts as I do, you silly troll.
This discussion has been closed.