[Emergency Server Maintenance] 9-14-2011 11pm PDT [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Ichibankai - Lost City
    Ichibankai - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Maybe on your server there was, but not in LC.

RAWR i troll you and i was at work so i cant vouch if there was or wasnt i didnt see one in my chat from my "you have been disconnected" screen 0o hence why i went looking in forums XD
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    as humanly possible.

Scary b:shocked.... 6+ hour maintenance... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Denna_Roses - Dreamweaver
    Denna_Roses - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yeah, because even though the servers are turned off, the bosses are still alive.b:chuckle

well that charm gone lol Oh well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krfEcvBfUY4 Another one bites the dust! lmao
  • Shazaama - Harshlands
    Shazaama - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    idk about other servers, but hl did get 1 notice only, 1 and a half hours before server went down. now to anyone who was afk at that time or not yet logged in would not have seen that 1 and only message.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Omg second time I wake up early to play in the morning instead of evening and there's server maintenance XD

Well, I hope it can be fixed soon and well. Whatever the issue is.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • EithanPsy - Heavens Tear
    EithanPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Guys get on tinychat come play with us!!! PWEEESE!

tinychat.com/pwichat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rainbow_Jade - Raging Tide
    Rainbow_Jade - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:cry 2 MAINTENANCE IN A WEEK WTHIS THIS?
  • Zaboteur - Harshlands
    Zaboteur - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Once again, there was a server notice xD
    dang how many people have complained about that now

indeed there was. pay more attention, was about 9-10 eastern time when i saw it on harshlands or very near.. plenty of time in advance for going offline 11pm pacific time... and was dun on all servers same time. so theres no QQing this time , kk thx point 1 solved.

and by the way frankie... if yall REALLY wanna take care of the glitchers in fc, like 90% of the pro legit players do.. sit a gm in harshlands to see about 500+ WC'S daily asking for it and people even building so called ... Special fc's and powerleveling squads charging huge amounts of coin <just follow wolfo around on harshlands, you'll see exactly what im talkin about>. cuase i know you aint dumb frankie, there isnt nowhere on the server for leveling that fast in one day and there all makin coins off it like newbs cause they cant farm for themselves. Point being in a late post u made yourself frankie about wanting us to send in pics of WC to ban these people, noones taking the time to doit. the ticket system sucks, takes way to long to take the shot.. convert the shot.. sign in on web... hope it gets seen in the few minutes you put it up..<becuase its pointless looking into it later when there not around>.. then give us just an explanation of "were looking into it", then still see the guys you SS'd in the game still there not banned as you said would happen if the shot was taken and sent in... whats the point.. Sit a gm in the server watching. ull get tuns of bans and tuns easier.. problem accomplished. take the time to do this and you got your self a sure way to stop it. perma ban for it period. reason being. they blatenly did not follow the <Changed ToS that u installed by posting that on the forumns telling people not to doit>.its that simple. 3 day bans are useless becuase 3 days is nothing to these losers who just start it up as soon as they get back.

show some power over your game... make the stuff happen, dont just say what you want us to do to help.. get someone on it like for real. close the level.. put an invisable wall up in the room like you dun with the second boss of that map, it wont go past the ramp if you've ever tryed to get away.. im a game dev i know its too simple to do. why wont anyone work on it. take the map compiler make a wall in there that the boss cant go threw.. keeps it in the room period. rebuild map. u need me to doit give me the compiler ill fix the freekin thing, i only got 6 different game map compilers already.. yours im sure isnt any different.

common lets do sumthin here, man, this is disgusting these people even get to keep there levels. the whole server needs a rollback i dont even care if i lose my nirvana daggers its al i had different since all this **** started.. and if they gunna cry about there waste of money.. to bad.. shouldnt have gone against the new rule period.. not the game devs fault no one can fkn listen. dun deal.

and as u can see by my post count in 2 years time, < to the people already thinkin about a smart remark to my post>... i dont QQ about nuthin.. so dont even start your filthy comments whoevers already thinkin about it.. i only talk facts. nuff said.
  • happyhowiez
    happyhowiez Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I logged on only 1/2 hour before maintenance on Heavens Tear and didnt see any messages about maintenance at all. thank goodness i wasnt doing anything special
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    People need to QQ in order to enjoy the world... why stop them... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • MaulMan - Sanctuary
    MaulMan - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    maintenence is a long and time conuming work. I know I delt with 2003 and 2008 servers. If its such a hassel for u not to let them do their work then play another game... Words of kindness: They do it for you its a free game and you benefit from their work. so let the GMs and the tech-guys be..
    This is for all you trolls here...
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    We got a nice red warning too that their was to be a maint.

Actually was pretty nice to see :)

Now since a lot of people seem to come raging in forums "omg, they closed server and i was here and there and lost this and such" well, why not just check once in a while. Those who whine IN FORUMS they saw game close in their face, could have come to check IN FORUMS as soon as they had doubts to whatever people said about it. I didn'T have any teles to warn people, but sometimes I do a nice reminder myself, this time my wife did.

And you know what ? She got spammed by hate pm's. Well if that happens to me next maint, I will make place on my blacklist (most don't play anymore) and will blacklist anyone who sends me to hell if I gently warn of a maint. Then, don't come complain you don't see my message the week after and get disconnect in middle of wave 8 of delta.

b:bye
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • /Death_Note - Lothranis12
    /Death_Note - Lothranis12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    - Random -
    If you have an Absolute Dream, put your answer here ____________ .
    Copy and past everywhere you want.
    Give the chance to get our dreams come true.
  • EmeraldFire - Lost City
    EmeraldFire - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    **Sigh**

Frankie, whatever they pay you young man,you need a raise. People really, always with the QQ. QQ orbs sales, QQ no 2x drops, QQ 2x drops,QQ server maint, QQ no server maint.... QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ. Jimmney Cricket I am glad most of these QQ'ers are on other servers.
  • IEatBabies - Sanctuary
    IEatBabies - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hey everyone, how's it goin? :P
  • Stilzen - Harshlands
    Stilzen - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Other thing that needs to be fixed is the server status when server are off the dot should be red color instead always be in green or maybe the red color is just for moments like:

"omg server crashed push the red button!"

and then dot turns red color.
    idk, ijs, is a free worldb:laugh
  • Forkie - Harshlands
    Forkie - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    indeed there was.

ZAAABBB! ~flails dramatically~
    Fork me? Fork you!
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm betting its gold cap again or they went to low on the orb sale. Never had a emergency maint that wasn't cash shop related

Fixed it for yous.

(Note: I did not go through the 6392649263 pages, so if it was fixed, mah bad.)
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Midnait - Lost City
    Midnait - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    here is some FAIL VIDEO COMPILATION while you waitb:laugh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZvL58nBC68

Made my day better for my lack of sleep haha.
    By the way...was it at me,but wasn`t the server shutdown a little to early (140 seconds and counting - disconnected) ?
    Another day, another idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SunkistSoda - Raging Tide
    SunkistSoda - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I wonder if this will fix the random client crashes I've been having for months...reinstalled the game and still have had them. Client just suddenly closes either for no reason or when I port somewhere. Anyone else have this problem? Also, have had weird instances of falling INTO the ground...how is that possible??? I go through the ground and have to relog to stop the falling cycle. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stilzen - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    i wanna be a gm too
    wish to know what are the reqs

work with frankieb:dirtyor with spoonsb:coolor with kantorek (btw i havent seen him lately he left :o?)b:puzzled
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Made my day better for my lack of sleep haha.
    By the way...was it at me,but wasn`t the server shutdown a little to early (140 seconds and counting - disconnected) ?

Nah, i saw the 300 seconds countdown
  • Darqueanisa - Raging Tide
    Darqueanisa - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Trolling the forum when I ran across this:
    i could play forsaken world while servers are down... would be nice to have that games ability to attack on mounts and have all class attack pets in THIS game... (hint to you GM's and dev's...)

but no, ill watch some vids on youtube instead.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Cn7slInGo for instance...

That video.....b:pleasedb:laugh

Nicely done!!
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    QQ QQ QQ enjoy some downtime, watch tv, play on the ps3, play another PWE game like FW, watch vids on youtube like im doing. gad, this maint isnt the end of the world ya know...

or is it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Stilzen - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    I wonder if this will fix the random client crashes I've been having for months...reinstalled the game and still have had them. Client just suddenly closes either for no reason or when I port somewhere. Anyone else have this problem? Also, have had weird instances of falling INTO the ground...how is that possible??? I go through the ground and have to relog to stop the falling cycle. b:surrender

oh yea i remember the...(thinks an original name)message of death with chinesse words and the only i could understand even without understand chinesse was

leme guess i have to uninstall game and then download it again (nice for me cause saved on a cd the installer so dont need to downloadb:laugh)and wait the long updates since the installer i got is the first version before raging tides
    i had to do that 2 times and i posted my thread i hope thats the problem, dont wanna reupdate again takes too much and now with all the updates almost a dayb:cry
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hmm, saw the maint warning two hours before hand on the system message. I told my faction mates, but half of them came to me when it started the countdown saying that they had no idea. >_>

I'm actually going to stay up this time. Anyone need a cleric when they log on, don't be afraid to PM me.

Oooooooor I might actually do my FB. Who knows. We had just finished a half run in FC when maint went down. As in literally just finished heads. Perfect timing is perfect.

Hope the servers go back up quickly.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver
    DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
    beer and cigs makes me play pwi even more :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Stilzen - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Jace is sexyb:sin
    but we are so far she in dw me in hdb:shedtear
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I just bought $40 worth of cards today!! GET ER DONE!!!!!!!!! INCONVENIENCE IS RIGHT!!!!! b:angry