Interval Gears Guide

2»

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Essence Crystals can be chipped for 7.5mil. So even though the mats to make them are worth much much more than that, the crystals themselves don't go for too much.

Ah, I see. I will use 7.5 mil for their cost. I still don't see how people can sell them for 6 mil, when they can sell ess separately for much more.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They chip for 7.5mil. And Earth Ess are only 1-1.5 on DW.

Edit: I only bought 1 for 6mil, chipped the 2nd one out. Idk maybe that was an idiot who was trying to get rid of it and made it on accident or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Earth Essence prices fluctuate on HT. I've seen them go from 1.5mil to 3mil in a day (no difference on 2x status). It's fairly hit or miss and involves a great deal of AH stalking.

On the other hand, Steel and Chaos Essences are common enough that they've dropped to 100k or less each.
    I still don't see how people can sell them for 6 mil, when they can sell ess separately for much more.

/shrug

Maybe they didn't know the value of the Earth Essences and blindly thought higher is better.
  • Razarr - Dreamweaver
    Razarr - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Edit: Just saw your update about the signs. Not all of them can be farmed in CoA. You need 10 of each of the following:
    Strength - CoA (2mil-4mil)
    Bravery - CoA, Anniversary packs, ToBL exchange (4mil-8mil)
    Courage - CoA (2mil-4mil)
    Dexterity - Cube of Fate (100k)
    Endurance - Dragon Temple (??k)
    Wisdom - Dragon Quests (50k)
    Speed - Snake Isle Race (100k)

The costs are estimated and probably outdated- it's been awhile since I really looked at these, but it should be enough to give a rough idea on it's coin/farming cost.[/QUOTE]

I own these Daggers- [Hitman's Legend] and I'd have to say that the prices seem relatively correct. Endurance signs can easily be obtained in Dragon Temple event and are probably around 100k ea (give or take)

I'm guessing that these cost me a little above 80 mil
  • Yuniku - Harshlands
    Yuniku - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    could someone tell me is this is correct, if i have 1.67 aps from Counterstream Armor, Bracers of Blood Moon and Hook and Thorn. And then i use demon spark would be something like this 0.6*0.75=0.45 then if i apply wind shield does the 10% adds like this? 0.45*0.90=0.40

so at the end i should have 2.50 aps, is this true or i did it wrong? thanks for the help...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Yuniku - Harshlands
    Yuniku - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Necro.

i don't think is necro if sticky...
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Edit: Just saw your update about the signs. Not all of them can be farmed in CoA. You need 10 of each of the following:
    Strength - CoA (2mil-4mil)
    Bravery - CoA, Anniversary packs, ToBL exchange (4mil-8mil)
    Courage - CoA (2mil-4mil)
    Dexterity - Cube of Fate (100k)
    Endurance - Dragon Temple (??k)
    Wisdom - Dragon Quests (50k)
    Speed - Snake Isle Race (100k)

The costs are estimated and probably outdated- it's been awhile since I really looked at these, but it should be enough to give a rough idea on it's coin/farming cost.

I own these Daggers- [Hitman's Legend] and I'd have to say that the prices seem relatively correct. Endurance signs can easily be obtained in Dragon Temple event and are probably around 100k ea (give or take)

I'm guessing that these cost me a little above 80 mil
    Thank you, but consider Frankie kindly banned my Sin, I can't make the changes.
    could someone tell me is this is correct, if i have 1.67 aps from Counterstream Armor, Bracers of Blood Moon and Hook and Thorn. And then i use demon spark would be something like this 0.6*0.75=0.45 then if i apply wind shield does the 10% adds like this? 0.45*0.90=0.40

so at the end i should have 2.50 aps, is this true or i did it wrong? thanks for the help...
    Speed boost buffs don't stack with eachother. The latter one will overwrite the former one, so you'd end up with 0.6*0.9=.55 = 1.82 APS
    Necro.

Aster >=[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Have a question on why you would get the 'Myriad Blossom Greaves' before 'Barrier Thorn - Nirvana'?

Would they be interchangeable or would it be better outcome the way it is?

EDIT: Disregard.
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    at equal refines with equal shards im fairly certain r8 daggers are better
  • Einfriel - Archosaur
    Einfriel - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    anyone know how to get or make Gliding Breeze (Interval Cape)???
    b:question
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    That cape does not exist in our game
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    the r8 daggers got pretty nice DD and the legs couse they g15 so mean you can get better refines and higher hp also still 3.33 if you got pangu or love up and down but anyway up on person legs or daggers first they both good option dsnt matter what you get first
  • lainstrange
    lainstrange Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    so any update that gliding breeze robe? it looks decent
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    so any update that gliding breeze robe? it looks decent

Doesn't exist yet.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • VergilSama - Raging Tide
    VergilSama - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Someone should update this thread for the sake of community =/

edit : or just make new one ! b:victory
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Someone should update this thread for the sake of community =/

edit : or just make new one ! b:victory
    Why? Interval mechanics haven't changed and the only new interval items are r8r, r9r(2), and g16 Nirvana.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • nunopitbull
    nunopitbull Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In the actual present, nowadays, what is more worth to get? Barrier or Dark Death Thorn ?
    Mind in fact that I have lvl 0(zero) blacksmith, and 2.22 aps base, and I need this next purchase to help me soloing fc...
    I have lionherat belt + neck + cape + Hooks and thorns + tt99 bracers and boots and Windrider armor.
    So at Archosaur server barrier is around 15-20m and DDT 25m~, I need all ur opinions on this matter please, this next step will decide how good im gonna solo FC.
    ATM im lvl 99 sin Demon 2.22 base, 2.86 sparked. If i would get barrier i would be 2.5 base and 3.33 sparked. Im planning to get +5 on barrier if i buy them.
    Also about DDT they are 25m if they have -0.05int and SS. So stick with taht idea, not the 2x-0.05 since im lvl 0 blacksmith.

So too long to read:
    Demon APS sin 2.22 base 2.86 sparked
    Barrier thorn+5 -0.1
    or
    DDT with SS and -0.05 int

Why, and how should i solo fc better with which options?

Thanks for ur time giving me ur honest opinions and enlightment.
    Regards!
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Go with T3 to be honest. T3 with -int would help you tremendously more than T2 or T1.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Go with barrier thorn for now. They are cheap and very good as a substitute. Once you have the cash to upgrade get a second pair to G16, recast and run warsong until you finish a good roll on your G16

have fun n good luck
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive