Shields in PWI!!

vid0vdan1389
vid0vdan1389 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Suggestion Box
Well as the title says id love to see shields in PWI, why? well 1-def, 2-looks awesome :D...
Now i know this could help or ruin the balance between classes so that's why i was thinking that it shields would give low effects and not all classes can wear them and of course they don't go with two handed weapons(or shields could simple just be fashion).. Tell me what you guys think :)
Here's the taste of this awesome swagger:D - http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4716/222ph.png
Post edited by vid0vdan1389 on

Comments

• chris5961
    chris5961 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    That would be cool or maybe even a fashion b:laugh
  • vid0vdan1389
    edited September 2011
    chris5961 wrote: »

Yeah that's maybe even better idea as fashion it would not change anything :D
  • Z - Lothranis
    Z - Lothranis Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If we got shields that looked that obviously shopped I'd make anyone wearing it KoS
  • Jeigo - Dreamweaver
    Jeigo - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The problem is that the only weapons I can think of that will leave a free hand are... mage weapons. Wands, glaives, magic swords, and soulspheres. The single swords, axes, and hammers appear to all be two-handed.
  • Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i'm sure this was suggested beforeb:puzzledb:puzzled

most would love this idea, i know i would especially if it's actually working gear. but i could swear there was a reason for not having sheilds. it's been so long i can't remember.
  • vid0vdan1389
    edited September 2011
    If we got shields that looked that obviously shopped I'd make anyone wearing it KoS
    I made that pic in like 10 sec using the oldest version of Paint lol :D
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    chris5961 wrote: »

I think there is at least one fash (male) with a shield on it, I saw it in game a few days ago, it's called "something toga" or like that... but it doesn't look so cool, is just a round ugly shield (the complete fash resembles a greek/spartan/something like that uniform).

lol this is not very helpfull, sorry.

b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mkl0011
    mkl0011 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    well if they get rid of the repair system..that would be a great idea