OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They need to be cheaper. $25 for +12. b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Harshlands
    Zanryu - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They need to be cheaper. $25 for +12. b:nosebleed

Buying two Dragon Orb Flames means you get one for 20 gold.... just saying.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Buying two Dragon Orb Flames means you get one for 20 gold.... just saying.

I said +12, not dragon orb flame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Harshlands
    Zanryu - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I said +12, not dragon orb flame.

Ah.. you meant going from +1-+12 with 25 bucks. Well, you COULD do it on 12 mirages.... b:chuckle
  • Z - Lothranis
    Z - Lothranis Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Anyone else notice that the sale doesn't have a specified end date?
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Just told my wife about this potential sale, she instantly replied; "Nope I'm done. Not cash shopping there anymore. What are the good private servers?"

Wonder how many others are like this o.o
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Rank 9 for 50$ coming soon b:sin
    People open your eyes, it's time to... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    why is this bad exactly ?

you wanted more packs ?

although their may be some interest from high level people looking to +12 their gear, it doesnt interest most people, which means gold should drop a bit

it also probably wont interest most merchants, as it has a high entree fee in terms of gold prices, and their is a limited market

a few weeks of stuff like this, and gold may be a little more reasonably priced

I don't exactly know how you expect this to reduce the price of gold. 100 gold at a time to get said items? Unless they actually use real money, which I doubt since its been made so available to farm nirvana with their already +10 weps and 5 aps. (no, Im not one of them just b/c I'm an assassin)
    I don't know how to take this to be honest. I'm slightly happy, I can probably +12 my claws for cheap by the end of this week.

However, it kinda just...............kills it for me was well. It makes the "journey" of getting +12 a lot....................shorter. lol

Figure you might start seeing farming squads demanding +12 5.0 aps users now. TW factions will want +12 gears, assuming this sale becomes an uncommon occurrence.

PvP, +12 or leave.

b:embarrass

I have R8 +10 daggers and was told the other day that my weapon wasn't good enough, I guess they wanted +12. Its not game breaking for me, they are the morons that wc for half an hour they want all 5.0 aps with +10 or higher weps. All the while I've already ran a Nirv run with my 3.0/4.0 squad.
    I don't mind sale after all this is just a game , but i can't help to wonder how you gonna explain this to people who spent lots and lots of $ making that darn +12 orb in the past .

What is there to explain? Its like a car... a new car comes out, you buy it brand new you pay a lot for it. After awhile, when the new has worn off; the price goes down and people who couldn't afford it while fresh and new can now buy said car. Nothing in an MMO is any different. At first its made affordable to those who would choose to spend a lot to buy it. Then later, its made more easily accessible to those of us who have waited a year or so to be able to afford it.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Since its the First time in the PWI Boutique, PWI is gonna release it at sale price of 50% off!

Anyone else find it funny?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Next week's sale:

GM cape 80% off! Only 500 gold!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Since its the First time in the PWI Boutique, PWI is gonna release it at sale price of 50% off!

Lol math? wtf is that?
    edited September 2011
    Since its the Third time in the PWI Boutique, PWI is gonna release it at sale price of 100% off!

Very funny b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Umm how can something thats never been in the boutique possibly be 50% off?

What price is it 50% off of?
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Now I think what would be REALLY hilarious if they dropped R9 to level 90+ - imagine the QQing...
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Now I think what would be REALLY hilarious if they dropped R9 to level 90+ - imagine the QQing...

So this post makes me facepalm for a lot of reasons, but I'll just state the most obvious one.

People don't get r9 because it cost $2k, not because they're not level 101.

lrn2bandwagon
  • rainbowyoshii
    rainbowyoshii Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    some of u ppl make me lol. this is a cash shoped based free to play MMO, how can u have NOT seen this coming? its only gonna get worse in the coming months and years this game is still active.

this happens to any F2P game. the CS starts off small and then it ends up being a huge deal. its only a matter of time before they release "ultimate" gear that lets u refine beyond +12. its also only a matter of time before they increase the level cap, and and even higher rank gear for u to refine.

however i must say this game has one of the most expensive CS items i have ever seen. but atleast most of them are perm and most are 100% chance to refine +12 rather then a 0.001% chance. so i guess it balances it self out.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well I'm trying to be understanding, but this is really too much... I got my daggers from +10 to +11 with 133 gold and then to +12 with 205 gold with orbs 1* and 10% sales. It was 338 gold like 5 months ago? I understand there is some dynamic in game and things should be cheaper, but why cut to quarter of the price? Till now getting a piece to +12 was some kind of achievement, from now on is just a silly thing.

Ofc PWE will make some good business on sales, those who are cs'ing will just cs more, but those that did cs a bit or didnt cs at all will just lose interest with the game and its gonna lead into situation that pretty empty servers will be only more empty. I think Im right to say that Lost City server has not more than a thousand players actively playing and most likely ard 250 that still care some abt the game. Sad to see its going down so much...

Very dissapointed...
    edited September 2011
    PWe what coming next ? Very nice trolling. All those hard worker and cs user are getting trolled.. b:chuckle
    But there less people trolled now compared to before, i hope PWe try harder next time..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Vit stone and Gem sale, with DoT and DoDs added along?

This would have been less......shocking of a sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Just told my wife about this potential sale, she instantly replied; "Nope I'm done. Not cash shopping there anymore. What are the good private servers?"

Wonder how many others are like this o.o

She's smart to give that reply. Already been poking around at some myself since PWI died for me a looooong time ago. ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Serious now there you can see how poor this Perfect World International Entertainment is!

Really they made that game broke! i cant wait to play another game soon good luck all Perfect World turns into Phailed World which needs cash... u must be rich enough already
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So where's our warsoul and level 105 sale?
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    LOL...That is all...
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol at the people that spent ALOT to +11 and +12 last week
  • rainbowyoshii
    rainbowyoshii Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    So where's our warsoul and level 105 sale?

lol ya, there needs to be a warsoul sale. if there isnt then those weapons will never get used period.

if i can get a warsoul for a REASONABLE price then id skip rank 9 altogether assuming i was getting rank 9 to begin with
  • BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary
    BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Next Sale:
    Reforge ur Warsoul !
    Atk level +100 with GoF and Grade 17 here we come b:laugh
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Umm how can something thats never been in the boutique possibly be 50% off?

What price is it 50% off of?

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this. Maybe because its the same thought that crossed my mind too when I read that. b:laugh
  • Cacophony - Lost City
    Cacophony - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I don't know why I laughed so hard at this. Maybe because its the same thought that crossed my mind too when I read that. b:laugh

50% off of the price it will be later. The new packs were 60% coming in, to ease having other packs off the week before. It's just following the trend of d.orbs being 83% off.

On another note, why are people so butthurt at this sale? Sure, you can look at it as "hurr CSers gonna win even easier now" but all this does is help others get to the end easier as well. People that are already full +12 can't benefit from this, so all the rest of us can do is catch up now. Really, I think this sale's a good thing.
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    some idiot is still farming for a warsoul weapon on my server, i keep telling him PWI is gonna sell warsoul later and your wasting your time.
    edited September 2011
    endlesspsy wrote: »
    some idiot is still farming for a warsoul weapon on my server, i keep telling him PWI is gonna sell warsoul later and your wasting your time.

This b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.