Dragon Orb Mirage/Flame sale.

Zanryu - Lothranis
Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Dragon Orb Mirage and Flame are on sale in the boutique for 45 gold or 99 gold for 3 and 80 gold or 100 gold for two respectively. We also have some new fashion. Discuss b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
Post edited by Zanryu - Lothranis on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The moment has finally, I so called this.....................like last year. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The moment has finally, I so called this.....................like last year. b:surrender

^ Yup

Now we know who PW truly caters too, even though we knew, this 100% seals any even minor doubts....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yup... cash shoppers officially own the game. Or maybe it's the merchants.. I dunno, I suppose it doesn't really matter anymore. They're just after money and this? Well this just shows how money-hungry they are. That or they're getting pretty desperate to milk PWI for everything it's worth before the game dies in a few months, we'll see how it goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ^ Yup

Now we know who PW truly caters too, even though we knew, this 100% seals any even minor doubts....

Who wants to put up the FOR RENT sign on the office door in California?
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wait, this isn't even posted in their main site. Did this just happen?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • JeffProbst - Heavens Tear
    JeffProbst - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wait, this isn't even posted in their main site. Did this just happen?b:surrender

The sales are already active on the European servers. That's where he got the info.
  • Z - Lothranis
    Z - Lothranis Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The sales are already active on the European servers. That's where he got the info.

What he said. We're hipsters like that
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    why is this bad exactly ?

you wanted more packs ?

although their may be some interest from high level people looking to +12 their gear, it doesnt interest most people, which means gold should drop a bit

it also probably wont interest most merchants, as it has a high entree fee in terms of gold prices, and their is a limited market

a few weeks of stuff like this, and gold may be a little more reasonably priced
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2011

you wanted more packs ?

although their may be some interest from high level people looking to +12 their gear, it doesnt interest most people, which means gold should drop a bit

it also probably wont interest most merchants, as it has a high entree fee in terms of gold prices, and their is a limited market

actually i willsee a 2m gold price thats still 100mil for a +12 orb which is cheap it might go back to 2.5mil like last anni pack sale woot gold merchants gonna make some money here
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Lanova - Dreamweaver
    Lanova - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Multiple Ocean Orb sales, multiple 1-star Orb sales and an obvious profit-hungry desperate attitude... This should have been seen coming miles away. God knows they may actually have to *gasp* introduce new actual end game content to get people to spend how much ever more it is that they're after...
    edited September 2011
    I don't know how to take this to be honest. I'm slightly happy, I can probably +12 my claws for cheap by the end of this week.

However, it kinda just...............kills it for me was well. It makes the "journey" of getting +12 a lot....................shorter. lol

Figure you might start seeing farming squads demanding +12 5.0 aps users now. TW factions will want +12 gears, assuming this sale becomes an uncommon occurrence.

PvP, +12 or leave.

b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2011

you wanted more packs ?

Wrong. There are too much coin in the game with packs here for years. Also, with FF glitch/hypers, there are noobs running everywhere cashshopped/plvled/glitched lvl 100+. This will indefinitely break gold.

Game Overb:cry
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited September 2011

PvP, +12 or leave.

b:embarrass

its been like that the last year on lost city well actually rank9 +12 or gtfo
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Who wants to call the time of death?
  • Z - Lothranis
    edited September 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »

Shall we attempt to revive the victim?
    edited September 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »

September 14th, 1:00 A.M. exactly.

Perfect World was pronounced dead.

b:avoidb:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I don't mind sale after all this is just a game , but i can't help to wonder how you gonna explain this to people who spent lots and lots of $ making that darn +12 orb in the past .
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey lookie, something we all saw coming so very long ago. Remember that post saying PWI would start going down the drain when anni packs got released before we even knew what they were since we only found out via PWdatabase?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I don't mind sale after all this is just a game , but i can't help to wonder how you gonna explain this to people who spent lots and lots of $ making that darn +12 orb in the past .

Same as everything else, really. Cheaper, OP'ed stuff is always just around the corner.

Mind you, they will eventually slash these new sale prices too. Mark my words, we'll see +12 for 30 gold eventually.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Massive orb sale -> wait 2 weeks -> new OP gears -> massive orb sale -> repeat b:bye.
  • Z - Lothranis
    edited September 2011
    Massive orb sale -> wait 2 weeks -> new OP gears -> massive orb sale -> repeat b:bye.

That was the first thought that popped into my mind when I saw this new sale :P
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you're all aware that this is just an 11th hour push for revenue before it closes shop for good, right? if you're closing down servers, might as well do it with a bang.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Can it be forum apocalypse all over again?
    Yes? Sweet!

Where the **** is my Warsoul Sale, damnit?!
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited September 2011

me thought this 2 then it struck my head EG have no rank9 so just get them and w8 b:victory
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Can it be forum apocalypse all over again?
    Yes? Sweet!!

Wait till they unban Rose -.-

Zzzzzz.....
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you're all aware that this is just an 11th hour push for revenue before it closes shop for good, right? if you're closing down servers, might as well do it with a bang.

And packs weren't that push? and the constant orb/charm sales weren't? Why randomly quit now aren't they making even more money than normal? Which game would they hop to? I don't see any promising pwi games.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Z - Lothranis
    edited September 2011

Zzzzzz.....

Rose is banned? o.o
    edited September 2011

Zzzzzz.....

Oh Hell Nah.
    I want mah Warsoul Sale now!
    **** you, PWI!
  • Z - Lothranis
    edited September 2011
    Oh Hell Nah.
    I want mah Warsoul Sale now!
    **** you, PWI!

Careful, they'll ban you for less than that
    edited September 2011
    Careful, they'll ban you for less than that

I've needed some fun. Here it is.
    Besides, I'm sure they can tell when someone is just **** around.
This discussion has been closed.