Patch notes v. 563

SashaGray - Heavens Tear
SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Patch Notes Version 563
Released September 13, 2011

Patch Servers
We have upgraded our patch servers in order to address a connectivity issue for some players.

Frostcovered City
We were able to implement a fix to an exploit with last week's patch. We will continue to monitor the situation and attempt to address any further issues concerning this dungeon.

fixing a bug added by fixing an older bug,

inb4sppvprage
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SashaGray - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    SP is on the lower end of my PW rage list...

o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    inb4sppvprage

Ya beat me to in :<
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Evinerre - Lost City
    Evinerre - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    SP isn't on my rage list at all.

Fish
    R9
    Goons

My rage list ^ short but encompasses all the problems. I used to hate packs but last night I opened two and one of them was a scroll of tome b:dirty
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    There's probably more then that.. (Well except the sales tomorrow)

I mean how often did u see patch notes 100% accurate here ?

There's always a little something, somewhere that got changed, but didn't get mentioned..

Yeah , i'm a optimist, sue me...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle