PWI does not agree with CORE

Chevko - Harshlands
Chevko - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Support Desk
So, I've been trying to use PWI with CORE and it's... mostly a hate/hate relationship. I'm lucky to get a successful launch even once out of ten times as a small ratio. BoI and Jade Dynasty will launch properly, with no blinking (launch/load fine on taskbar, then disappear for a split second then reappear), but PWI will only successfully launch the launcher, not the game. If I'm lucky, I can get the cursor to change and a bit of a loading screen before it crashes. "elementclient.exe has stopped working" and it closes. Only three times since I've had CORE (the day it came to Closed Beta) has it loaded properly. I have to launch the game with either Xfire or standard from Desktop in order to play it. I have tried verifying files twice and the little link at the bottom of the game list to "fix" the problem about ten times.

I'm running Win7 x64 with 4GB of RAM and an awesome nVidia graphics card; I can't think of the specific model other than it's a Sparkle.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this or should I just continue to toss bug reports in? I've sent in about three or four, one to two before each latest patch, in hopes it gets worked on for the latest patch.

Thanks!
Harshlands:
Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
CactiHeart - 30 Veno | Chevko - 23 BM (Sword build) | 4 others
Post edited by Chevko - Harshlands on

Comments

• Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Bump~. Anyone have any ideas? Anyone else have this same problem?
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
  • Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Bump.
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Best thing that you can do is use the Help menu in the Core client, and submit Feedback and Bug Reports there to the developers.

No one but me will see it here b:surrender
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    That's all I wanted to know ♥ Thanks Panda!
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear: