LVL cap on training esotrica

Options
NewRock - Raging Tide
NewRock - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Prior to lvl 40 I would get 1.5 X the exp and sprit.

Since then I do not, and I have written down the numbers, seem to get the 50% extra.

Is there a lvl cap on the training esotrica?b:sad
Post edited by NewRock - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Dr_Jeckyl - Heavens Tear
    Dr_Jeckyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Since then I do not, and I have written down the numbers, seem to get the 50% extra.

People still use the Eso??? Why? Not worth it at all compared to Hypers.

Esotericas are a waste of coin. Get Hyper Stones they give you anywhere from 4x XP/Spirit for 3 hrs to 12X XP Spirit for 1 hr depending on your choice. And you can start and stop them at any time up to 10 times a day.
  • NewRock - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I seem to think that hypering cost more than a quick 50% b:thanks

I just checked and for 4 stones you can hyper 3 hours in a 24 hour period. Not bad at all. Being able to stop and start the hyper 9 times (10 but to start leaves you with 9 more) makes it apealling!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I seem to think that hypering cost more than a quick 50% b:thanks

You do know that Esos are only 1.5 times XP/Spirit for 1 hour (can't be stopped) and that you can exchange tokens for Hypers making them about 80K per hyper?
  • NewRock - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hyper stones from the Boutique are cheeper for the 8X exp than TEs
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hyper stones from the Boutique are cheeper for the 8X exp than TEs
    I don't know about your server but on HT, the exchange rate is ~1.6millon coin per gold which means 1 gold can buy 20 Hypers if you DON'T use the Cashshop (boutique).

Just change your Gold to coin via the Auction house then buy a bunch of Perfect Token of Luck from the Catshops in West Arch and exchange them at the PW Agent next to the banker for hypers.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

IIRC, Training Esoterica and x2 events don't mix as you might expect. I'd recommend saving them until after the x2 event is over or you're just wasting them.

In other words, no, there isn't a level cap, it's just the x2 event that makes them act screwy.

However, I don't recall any PWE GM saying exactly when the x2 event ends. b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    IIRC, Training Esoterica and x2 events don't mix as you might expect. I'd recommend saving them until after the x2 event is over or you're just wasting them.

In other words, no, there isn't a level cap, it's just the x2 event that makes them act screwy.

However, I don't recall any PWE GM saying exactly when the x2 event ends. b:puzzled

I thought it was said that it would last for 24 days, so it ends the 26th. I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fip - Dreamweaver
    Fip - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    training esotrica is a waste, just buy 5 hypers and use x12 exp.
  • kerriw
    kerriw Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Live telecast is cool man.