WTJ > Guild, Harshlands

Chevko - Harshlands
Chevko - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Guild Banter
A little bit about me... (look for the bold).

-- I play primarily Seeker, but I have a Fist build and a Mystic on this server, too. I also generally play a Veno, but I'm getting the hang of this.
-- I am pretty competent and generally do as I'm told.
-- I may not be the greatest Seeker ever, but I try.
-- I have a sense of humor that ranges from a 5 year old to very adult.
-- I can swear to make a sailor blush.
-- Don't be surprised if I suddenly start talking about **** in chat (or other various body parts or adult things).
-- I'm pretty cheerful and can sound like a 5 year old girl or 12 year old boy (or girl) on mic depending on how cheery or tired I am.
-- I do not use TeamSpeak. No ifs, ands or buts about it. I do not use TeamSpeak.
-- I own a small Mumble server. 15 people currently is the max. I am offering this as well.
-- I have a small alt on Lost City. If you happen to have a small userbase there, then awesome.

What I want from you (currently):

-- Activity - In both members and grouping. You may have a large number of players, but if you have very few online at any given time, then... No. We won't last long together, honey ♥
-- Fun - No one wants to be in a boring, quiet Faction.
-- Fluent English speakers! - While I won't mind being in a foreign-speaking Faction, I would like to be able to communicate with all of you ♥ If you don't know enough English to hold a conversation with me, then join Livemocha. It's free. Seriously.
-- Able to put up with me - While I'm not very bad, I can be whiny and talkative sometimes and my sense of humor can get pretty bad. Don't extend an invitation to me thinking you can get around my personality.

If you feel you can hold up to this, then feel free to leave a message here, shoot me a PM, /w or mail me in-game.

As I find things I need from a Faction that aren't on this list, I'll update to fit.

I am also not going to discriminate against faction size. Just as long as you fit the above, then feel free to get in touch with me.
Harshlands:
Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
CactiHeart - 30 Veno | Chevko - 23 BM (Sword build) | 4 others
Post edited by Chevko - Harshlands on

Comments

• Chevko - Harshlands
    Chevko - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bump.
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker