Bounty

Options
Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Etherblade (West)
A bounty is on the head of ~removed~ a level 100 archer.

Paying for screenshots of ~removed~ dead from being killed in PK mode.

If you score drops, thats a bonus.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
Post edited by Kyanelle - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol awesome b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How big was the bounty ? b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Will there be a Palace of Nirvana key as a reward also?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A bounty is on the head of ~removed~ a level 100 archer.

Paying for screenshots of ~removed~ dead from being killed in PK mode.

If you score drops, thats a bonus.

Hmmm... should I log my archer... fly around looking for a one shot... for 50 cents?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hmm...

Two things...

One, this isn't naming and shaming Kritty. Placing bounties on others' heads by means of screenshots as proof is something I've seen quite a bit of on the forums. I don't see how it's naming and shaming. Of course you can take into account the other thread Kyannelle made and draw reasonable conclusions, but in this case, there was really nothing wrong with bringing up the guy's name. Some player wants another player dead and is wiling to pay for relevant screenshots, that's it. I've never seen frankie have a problem with these types of threads.

Secondly, Kyannelle, I don't really know why you let such a thing bother you so much. Maybe you needed the book for a friend or alt, or some other reason that I don't know about which makes this scenario particularly aggravating for you, but while the person in question is indeed a scumbag, it's probably healthier to not let him take more from you than he already did, so to speak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hmm...

Two things...

One, this isn't naming and shaming Kritty. Placing bounties on others' heads by means of screenshots as proof is something I've seen quite a bit of on the forums. I don't see how it's naming and shaming. Of course you can take into account the other thread Kyannelle made and draw reasonable conclusions, but in this case, there was really nothing wrong with bringing up the guy's name. Some player wants another player dead and is wiling to pay for relevant screenshots, that's it. I've never seen frankie have a problem with these types of threads.

Secondly, Kyannelle, I don't really know why you let such a thing bother you so much. Maybe you needed the book for a friend or alt, or some other reason that I don't know about which makes this scenario particularly aggravating for you, but while the person in question is indeed a scumbag, it's probably healthier to not let him take more from you than he already did, so to speak.

I think honestly (my own opinion) its just a matter of principal...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think honestly (my own opinion) its just a matter of principal...

My principal demands at least minimum wage for my time spent on pw.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My principal demands at least minimum wage for my time spent on pw.

perhaps you should reconsider your principals, as they seem to be based off deminishing returns b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    perhaps you should reconsider your principals, as they seem to be based off deminishing returns b:victory

I am not sure what the problem is. Considering the way the dollar is... I am also working for diminishing returns in real life.

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I am not sure what the problem is. Considering the way the dollar is... I am also working for diminishing returns in real life.

then id suggest a handfull of valium and a pint of McCormik and just be done with it all b:chuckle

or get a better job lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Placing a bounty on someone's head is not naming and shaming.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Guess it's all about Privacy . We can all name and shame each other on the forums if you post on the forums but not if you don't.
    Seems a weird rule .
    Dunno .. guess we kinda have to live with it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Oh Kritty I wasn't naming and shaming. I was trying to create a fun filled event for HT to try. We have fun filled events in Radiance and I thought I could share the experience with the whole server. I just picked someone who I saw in PK mode. Maybe I should have written someone that could handle a little challenge than person I chose.
    Hmm...

I have been playing this game for 2 and a half years. Over that time, I have squaded with alot of different people from all different guilds (including Enrage). This is the first time that someone has stolen from me and then lied about it. Not even the Enrage peeps I have squaded with have done that.

The 2 kinds of people that really **** me off are liars and thiefs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The person Kyanelle is referring to is _priyanka_ jsyk everyone. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Saw them at RT doing Nirvana runs (reminded me of this topic as I had just checked it), blue named, faction "white" (core connect -- 9th from the top in order of levels), level 100, +4 vanity's, low ref TT90 gear, pre-made NPC ring lvl 68'ish, school ring, helm of the pirate or something.

Looking at my FF "**** list" they were indeed on it for being a crappily geared, bossy, know-nothing d.bag archer whom upon finishing heads left our squad for a drag glitch squad which I'm sure didn't benefit much by having them.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Oh Kritty I wasn't naming and shaming. I was trying to create a fun filled event for HT to try. We have fun filled events in Radiance and I thought I could share the experience with the whole server. I just picked someone who I saw in PK mode. Maybe I should have written someone that could handle a little challenge than person I chose.

I have been playing this game for 2 and a half years. Over that time, I have squaded with alot of different people from all different guilds (including Enrage). This is the first time that someone has stolen from me and then lied about it. Not even the Enrage peeps I have squaded with have done that.

The 2 kinds of people that really **** me off are liars and thiefs.

You say that like Enrage people are the scum of HT b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

Carpon dioside of the planet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Carpon dioside of the planet!

That makes the chemist in me squirm....that spelling...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That makes the chemist in me squirm....that spelling...

molekuler kovalants!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options

Enrage people use to be but since Annelisse (sorry if I spelt her name wrong) took over leadership, Enrage are now more like cuddly teddy bears. Atleast when Enrage stabs you, they stab you in the front so you can see it coming. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Enrage people use to be but since Annelisse (sorry if I spelt her name wrong) took over leadership, Enrage are now more like cuddly teddy bears. Atleast when Enrage stabs you, they stab you in the front so you can see it coming. b:pleased

I stab Dyskie in the front all the time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I stab Dyskie in the front all the time!

OMG, I'm not talking sexually b:shocked - I mean instead of back stabbing you with a knife they are stabbing you with a knife in the front so you see it coming b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    OMG, I'm not talking sexually b:shocked - I mean instead of back stabbing you with a knife they are stabbing you with a knife in the front so you see it coming b:surrender

I bet they see it "coming" b:laugh
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Teddy bears are the worse, after playing this app on my ipod touch where you had to kill swarms of teddy bears, if they hug you, you take severe damage, you then die if you get hugged again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Teddy bears are the worse, after playing this app on my ipod touch where you had to kill swarms of teddy bears, if they hug you, you take severe damage, you then die if you get hugged again.

hehe I have that on the PS3...lol run around sabatoging poor teddy bears, just so i can come and kill them b:dirty...why wasnt stuff like this around when i was a child, i could have turned out so much more ***** up than i already am!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

What ap is that? sounds fun
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    at least theres no yellow writing hereb:victory
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options