Glacial Walker vs Crystalline Magmite

rexxaroma
rexxaroma Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Venomancer
ive 2 of them now..which one is better??
n which one ive must keep in my pet slot...??b:pleased
Post edited by rexxaroma on

Comments

• DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Glacial Walker....but the stats are not so radically different that it matters much. Seriously, I would just go with whichever one you have leveled and prefer to look at for hours, and hours, and hours and....*sigh*
  • Nine_Lives - Raging Tide
    Nine_Lives - Raging Tide Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    if you don't have a herc or not planning to have a herc, keep both of them atm. both have decent stats as for tanking. Use the glacial as your main and keep the magmite as a backup tank. Always keep two tanks, just in case one dies
  • rexxaroma
    edited September 2011
    n i have shodu cup too..thats good??
    its hard to get pet slot..they need expensive food for slot...
  • Elendirah - Sanctuary
    Elendirah - Sanctuary Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    On Ecatomb you can see what the stats of 36 pets will be at lvl100, that should help to decide if they're worth leveling :

-> http://www.ecatomb.net/petstat.php

About the pet slots you don't really have the choice, even if they're a bit expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rexxaroma
    edited September 2011
    i have cloud skatefish..r this good??(beside nix)b:sad
  • mryc
    mryc Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yes they are useful as they are good air pets, slightly all round better than the Petite Sawfly, also they come with a metal skill, which being as Metal is effective against wood, and Venos are weak against wood, it is helpful.

These are the main 4 common ground pets people should be looking at, if your after stats rather than looks;

_______Name______lvl____Coord.____HP___Atk____P.def_M.def__Acc.__Dodge_Atk/s_m/s
    __Shadow Ranger___10__(678 267)__3029__3343__9204__5917__1851__1234__0.8__7.9
    ___Jaden Qingfu_____1__(251 630)__3311__2568__8625__7298__2037__1132__0.8__6.6
    __Glacial Walker____19__(667 175)__3553__3901__9772__7166__1501__1112__0.6__6.3
    Crystalline Magmite__17__(486 967)__3259__3903__9792__6528__1504__1114__0.6__6.3
    (Info is from ecatomb for when all the pets are at level 100)

By putting the Walker next to the Magmite we see the Walker is better in nearly everyway.
    Qingfu is a pet that the less rich players should go for, as it comes with the pet skill boost. Which means it can totaly look after its self wile fighting mobs.

Only slightly less defence than the Walker and ALOT more aps is the Shadow Ranger, in my opinion easly the best of these 4 pets for stats.

Note: stats isn't everything, if you hate how a pet looks don't use it, it's best to have fun and enjoy playing, thats how you can keep at it and get high.

P.s. I don't have stats of the Skatefish as it's not on ecatomb yet!?!
    Air pets, Skatefish best dps (I belive the skatefish is the only pet that hits 1.0 atk/s apart from the Nix), and the Windwalking pig is the best air tank, although not always easy to get.
    Water pets, they all kinda suckish lol, I like the Arrow fish or Wicked Teeth (I belive once tamed it's name changes) which can be found outside the Tideborns Fake FB19 in the water, it's the weakest water pet but looks cool.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    mryc wrote: »
    Air pets, Skatefish best dps (I belive the skatefish is the only pet that hits 1.0 atk/s apart from the Nix)

Wrong. The skatefish has the same attack speed (0.6) as the petite sawfly, and slightly lower stats (including attack) with a virtually identical growth chart.

Side by side comparison
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • YokoKurama - Harshlands
    YokoKurama - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ok ty

My bad, sorry about that, has been a long time since I played my veno.

Im still pretty sure the Shadow Ranger makes for the best ground pet apart from Herc though. But then its down to opinion I suppose.

P.s. im mryc, just sorted my pic out so changed to this account name.
  • SiR_PaYoNg_ - Dreamweaver
    SiR_PaYoNg_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    n what about elysium fowl???
    im tired lvling skate n hard to get piggy....
    im just got elysium for air pet...b:cry
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    n what about elysium fowl???
    im tired lvling skate n hard to get piggy....
    im just got elysium for air pet...b:cry

Air stuff along with water are so rare nowdays , so who cares xD. Unless u do air PVP when a Sawfly/ Nix is necessary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Atraieu - Sanctuary
    Atraieu - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Glacial Walker....but the stats are not so radically different that it matters much. Seriously, I would just go with whichever one you have leveled and prefer to look at for hours, and hours, and hours and....*sigh*

Agreed. .....and hours O.O