Uppdating issues. :(

monopolyme
monopolyme Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Support Desk
I was looking forwards to ty this game out, but i get stuck in the uppdating. I cant tell you what file it stops at, because the signs are coren (i think) and i cont type them uot :P.
But the file it stops at has the "signs" and is a .dds file. erm, i know this is a bit vage, but what can i do?
Post edited by monopolyme on

Comments

• Alakai - Heavens Tear
    Alakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    There seems to be quite a few of these issues going around, its a connectivity issue with the update servers, its a problem on Perfect World's end, not ours, just wait, they usually get issues like these cleared up by the end of the day.
  • monopolyme
    monopolyme Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    oh, sweet. Was hoping for something like that. Less work for me XD
  • Kelleyy - Lost City
    Kelleyy - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    monopolyme wrote: »
    I was looking forwards to ty this game out, but i get stuck in the uppdating. I cant tell you what file it stops at, because the signs are coren (i think) and i cont type them uot :P.
    But the file it stops at has the "signs" and is a .dds file. erm, i know this is a bit vage, but what can i do?

i m having the same problem here and i still dont know what to do,b:angry i used to play this game and i know exactly how to do everythig but this time is just pissing me off, i m stuck at "stck" file and i keep trying again, or even reupdating things or redownloading the game which takes ages, and it still doesnt work|!
  • DemonicRaven - Harshlands
    DemonicRaven - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    im stuck with updating to ive tryed everything but idk what to do kindasuxs was looking forward to play it today.