start dates

theresamarie
theresamarie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
hi guys!i hav a ne wmoan about pwi7their "start dates".i had 2 get a new laptop 2yrs ago on my insurance as the on/off button just stopped working,i had pwi on the old laptop.this was b4 the raging tides expansion came out,then the probs i had with that was that the pic was flickerin so much i couldntplay at al.after sending my alptop back 4 reapirs 6 times it was finally changed 4 an upgraded version,7i had 2 download the game again.ALL i get out of pwi is that they hav me starting the game just 4DAYS b4 my hubby started playin,(wne id been playin 4 almost 1yr!!!!!!),&that theres nothin they can do about it!!!!!
Post edited by theresamarie on

Comments

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    That fact that your computer died has nothing to do with your start date on pwi. As long as you signed up a year ago and are trying to claim a reward on the same account you started a year ago, you should be able to get the anni mount and hyper stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • theresamarie
    theresamarie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hi!ty very much 4 answerin my last moan,theyr still saying they cant change the dates,yet i no i hav been playin this game 4 over 4yrs,as wen i started playin we had a suziki swift car,which we had 4 3//2yrs then traded in 4 the rover we hav now,which we hav had 4 over 6mths.
    the other thing i hav probs wiv is gettin the blessings.it wont let me select a toon on any of the severs,yet wen i checked my hubbys acc i did it wiv no probs.is it tryin 2 sayin that i hav no toons??????????????any help u can giv me wil b appreciated.b:pleased