pk in SP is total bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirrrf
dirrrf Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
im lvl 29 and im totally biffed..how is pw gonna say wat quests i can do or not..like silerfrost isent important....bh29 maybe >.< come on..pk is for pk servers not PVE..total bs...u wanna pk go to a PVP server wimps...quit picking on little toons..thats totaly rediculas that u can pk a 29>.< wheres the fun..thought this was a bannable offence..guess pwi dont care about the differance between PVP and PVE..like u dont know the differance..geeze theres a PVP server for a reason correct? wats the point of pk in SP on a PVE>.<if they wanna PK then make them go to PVP server...thats the point of a PVP server is to PK..pwi wanna make lvl 90+ feel tough by killing lvl 29...not to fair in my opinoin..y should you decide wat quests we will do..wat if i wann run thru SP without spending 5k on a freakin tele..not a fair advantage to those to wanting to play on a PVE server..make OHT a PVP spot or is that to much to ask cause u need to go to SP to get there? rather rediculas for pwi to say its an PVE server when its not..heavens tear is a PVE server not PVP,so y make SP witch is gate way for lower lvls to lvl quick and low lvl quests a PK hot spot..
Post edited by dirrrf on

Comments

• Sucubus - Lost City
    Sucubus - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i would like them dev to tell this wanabe pkers THAT if u wana pk go to lost city or 2nd pvp server.

let pve player just that pve why have the name pve if u have pvp stupid ppl i gues or u seriusly think the majority of the pve wana pvpb:shocked omg lol
  • zerosubs
    zerosubs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    proper pvp zones are too mainstream.
    oh our hipster chinese overlords.
    【○Falcon Punch】
  • dirrrf
    edited September 2011
    ty for agreeing with me..try to do my fb29 and get pked by a lvl 105..wats the point.
  • dirrrf
    edited September 2011
    all the sudden pk on blue names is ok>.< no we dont NEED to go there but who r u to tell me wat quests i should and shouldent do..
  • JSXJoe - Sanctuary
    JSXJoe - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ok what if I were a GM, what would I think about this thread..."It's OUR Friggin' game, so we can tell you everything we want you to do and you just do it or GTFO our game.." pking in there is quite fun content for the Blood hungry high lvls on nearly all servers, and yeah it's a fun thing that should have been implemented long time ago, that it had to be in SP is unfortunatly but they might change the location in the near future, who knows. What I'm about to say is, accept the fact that you can get kiled in there regardless of your level or go search for a game the fits you better. You don't have the right to rly complain about anything about the game, just because you own nothing of it, it's the decision of the devs and will always be theirs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am really honered, ty b:victory

My Chars:
    101 Demon Blademaster. 101 Demon Barbarian,
    100 Sage Seeker, 100 Sage Cleric, 100 Demon Assassin,
    101 Demon Cleric, 93 Demon Archer, 101 Sage Venomancer,
    89 Demon Psychic, 100 Sage Mystic, 100 Demon Wizard
  • dirrrf
    edited September 2011
    right say the lv 105...lmao give me a break..u read the dam server..says PVE not PVP.so yes when i been playing many years on a PVE server i expect it to stay PVE.just cause u spend all ur time and money in this game dont tell me this about i have no right..we all do acording to the devs..they like feedback..am i wrong?u PVPers in SP need to go to a PVP server..or would that b to hard for u..lol PKING a lvl 29 at ur lvl 105 is just pathetic.
  • JSXJoe - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    I'm not a pker xD never was, cuz it'S just not competitive enough in that game, so I'm on an PvE server as well but you see that the devs like and want feedback naturally they care more about the feedback from those you spend loads of money in their game and those special persons are the majority here if you haven't noticed yet xD if 10% are complaining and 90% supporting...I guess you get the point, right =? And just for my own sake, I'm not a CashShopper and never was, the only things I actually bought with zen was fashion for my Girlfriend or the wedding packs once, all gears are farmed. I'm not one of those 90% supporting ppl, I just wanna tell you the truth about how it goes in PWE politics^^ b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Chars:
  • dirrrf
    edited September 2011
    thats like telling u to go find a proper PVP game..lol do u even read ur our coments.PVE supose to mean PVE unless u choose to b PVP..witch i see u PVPERS like to pick on little guys..so wheres the challenge?make u feel like a big man to b lvl 105 and kill a lvl 29?prob does or u wouldent b saying wat u said.right and u expect us all to beleive that with all ur high lvls..lmao plz dude(dudet) u dont get 5 or more lvl 100's with out being a cashshoper..wats that got to do with being a PVE server?wanna PVP then go to a PVP server..lol simple.seems as an online pole strongly disagrees with wat u said..lol
  • JSXJoe - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    I did read your comments well and the only thing I'm saying is that it's their game and they can do whatever they like with it, if they just decide that sanctuary for example will be an PvP server starting next month then so be it. Feel free to go to another company if you want it another way, but PWE will do what they'll do to make maximum profit til this game dies completely and like I said before, I'm no pker and I would never pk anyone thats below lvl100 cept they want it rly bad. Just trying to tell you that your complains are futile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Chars:
  • dirrrf
    edited September 2011
    guess ur right in a way..but still.u label it as a PVE server then we should have noting to worry about..unless we in PK mode.just biffs me that i now "HAVE" to spend 5k in teleing insted of skills repairs and what not.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    all those noob on a pve server who wana pk come to lost city u chicken me and my r9 gear gona 1 shoot ub:chuckle.

me want some fun to
  • Lt_Destroyer - Heavens Tear
    Lt_Destroyer - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    thats wat im talking about..they to scared to go PVP(mode)or to PVP servers..they just wanna PK lvl 29-49, who actually need to b in thre..wanna PK go to west gate silverpool hotspots..lolb:laughb:angry
  • captaincannabis
    captaincannabis Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i hope to see more threads on this issue and also hope that everyone who is opposed to it will speak up on the forums. maybe when they see how many of their players they disappoint they might actually start to use their heads before implementing any future changes.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    All of you should be repetitively PK'd for your horrible butchering of the English language. Seriously.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    dirrrf wrote: »
    thats like telling u to go find a proper PVP game..lol do u even read ur our coments.PVE supose to mean PVE unless u choose to b PVP..witch i see u PVPERS like to pick on little guys..so wheres the challenge?make u feel like a big man to b lvl 105 and kill a lvl 29?prob does or u wouldent b saying wat u said.right and u expect us all to beleive that with all ur high lvls..lmao plz dude(dudet) u dont get 5 or more lvl 100's with out being a cashshoper..wats that got to do with being a PVE server?wanna PVP then go to a PVP server..lol simple.seems as an online pole strongly disagrees with wat u said..lol

Wow... I didn't know grinding cost money. No wonder I have been stuck at level 91 for so long. b:shocked
    All of you should be repetitively PK'd for your horrible butchering of the English language. Seriously.

b:bye

^ this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • buffnuts
    buffnuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Though I totally agree on this point.

You can just post on Frankie's open thread for this topic and the mod's tend to get cranky when they have to clean up multiple threads b:bye
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Please keep the discussion in this topic, it'll help the team evaluate the situation and urge the Chinese team to make appropriate changes. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1180311
This discussion has been closed.