china and usa mirror each ather

_Ghoul_ - Lost City
_Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
hmmmm so becouse the china and our usa server mirror each athers they made sp have the same rules.

now i am 100% sure aps will also we nurfed woot at least now something good will come out off the sp fiasco. anybody knew how long it will take for this patch to gte to our server.
Post edited by _Ghoul_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hmmmm so becouse the china and our usa server mirror each athers they made sp have the same rules.

now i am 100% sure chi will also we nurfed woot at least now something good will come out off the sp fiasco. anybody knew how long it will take for this patch to gte to our server.

fixed it for you, but left all your other mistakes for someone else.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Ra_oh - Heavens Tear
    Ra_oh - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2011

now i am 100% sure aps will also we nurfed woot at least now something good will come out off the sp fiasco. anybody knew how long it will take for this patch to gte to our server.

this doesnt just affect 5aps but ALL classes that gain chi by normal attking while sparked. it also wont affect because apprently u can recast rank 8 daggers till u get 5aps unsparked over in china.

b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    umm it will not affect the best geared sin but most sin dont have +12 gear and still relly on 3rd spark for maximum damage/heal and removable debuff so yes it will affect them or they would die like with harpy or any hard boss.

beside aps nurf gona happen just like sp happenedb:bye whatever u like it or not
    like frankyeeye said we mirror pwcn we get all there updates so start to learn to live without aps as soon as u canb:victory.
  • Ra_oh - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    umm it will not affect the best geared sin but most sin dont have +12 gear and still relly on 3rd spark for maximum damage/heal and removable debuff so yes it will affect them or they would die like with harpy or any hard boss.

beside aps nurf gona happen just like sp happenedb:bye whatever u like it or not
    like frankyeeye said we mirror pwcn we get all there updates so start to learn to live without aps as soon as u canb:victory.

no it wont affect sins because even without the chi from melee attacks they still have a TON of skills that gives them free chi on top of genie skills and apoths.b:bye

just as an example, inner harmony gives 2 sparks instantly and RDS gives 1 spark + 50 chi. instant 3 spark just by spamming 2 skills. and thats not the only chi gaining skills they have either.

sucks for 5aps BPs and archers tho. trolololololollooolololol
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    dude it will affect them when they have to get chi from skill they might die and some of there skill like headhunt might not be possible to we casted cos they need it for 3rd sparking.

beside we gona gte it no matter what cos non of us asked for pvp in sp we get that sht
    cos as franyeye said we are pwcn mirror.

so learn to adapt and the sooner the better.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    and no not really cos they have axes and pole and well um sword for bm as for archer they have woot a BOW b:sad so learn to use those
  • Ra_oh - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    dude it will affect them when they have to get chi from skill they might die and some of there skill like headhunt might not be possible to we casted cos they need it for 3rd sparking.

beside we gona gte it no matter what cos non of us asked for pvp in sp we get that sht
    cos as franyeye said we are pwcn mirror.

so learn to adapt and the sooner the better.

inner harmony is INSTANT and most of there other chi gaining skills have relativily fast casting and channel times. they wont die. if they do die just from casting 1 or 2 skills then they are failures that couldnt afford 5APS in the first place.

and that sir is the truth. this "nerf" honestly wont affect sins. especially once they recast rank 8 daggers in order to get 5 APS unsparked and sparked 100% of the time at all times.
  • xian3
    xian3 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Everyone should stop posting about nerfing 5aps in Chinese Test Server now, the test server already went back to the original state, the no-chi-gain during sage/demon spark patch was only last ONE week in Chinese TEST server. (actually during that week assassin's demon spark bugged, doesn't regain HP back when sparked)

They have new R8/R9 out, r8 reforge like Nirvana, materials drop from the new instance in faction base, new r9 has upgraded a 4-5% armor def, and an extra addon, total of 4 instead the 3 blue addons, it seems require general summer token to make new r9, but i can't confirm it though. New r8 boots/shirt have 3 random addons, and they could have -.05 interval, total could get -.15, r8 3 pieces set bonus(whole set is 4) for archer and assassin is -.1 interval, however, the set bonus might change/nerf in future. R8 weapons could get interval as well, reforge unrefined r8 fist is equal to tt100 fist +8, real sorry for those bm already chose a r8 axe, new future is about non-sparked 5 aps. While there are alot of interval bonus, getting materials to reforge won't be easy.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    None of this affects this sin... I am a sage so I learned how to use my inner harmony, Rising dragon strike, Force stealth when needed, and that last one I can't remember atm lol.

As well as relentless courage on my genie.

According to most other sins on my server I am a fail sin... I didn't get full dex, I have 77 vit, 330 dex and 117 str (plusses included from gear) I have around 5k hp unbuffed with +5 ht daggers at 90.

But with that being said I find it amazing what I can survive and what they can't. Yea I fail but you died from aoe at bh 69 bosses and I tanked it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    anybody knew how long it will take for this patch to gte to our server.

The updates arrive usually "in the near future" or "soon"
    b:shutup
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2011

You're an embarrassment to the server.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Just because aps is nerfed does not mean my trio nirvana squad can't kill bosses in one spark. We do it all the time. b:chuckle

But for other things like TTs and such I see it affecting more BMs then sins because sin's have unlimited chi rofl. (assuming none of their skills are on cd)

I honestly do not see a huge deal in this. People will just need to make their base aps higher instead of relying on a spark to get the aps. I think this will be fun :)

(plus do not forget you will only not gain chi with 'normal' attacks so if you use skills you will still gain chi) <-- that mainly goes out to casters and such
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You're an embarrassment to the server.

i agree with michael, Hypocritical fail barb
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bosses in nirvy die in 1 spark => chi up on NPC mysterious old man => next boss

etc.

Sins won't be hurt by this as much as other classes, even if it is implemented
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bosses in nirvy die in 1 spark => chi up on NPC mysterious old man => next boss

etc.

Sins won't be hurt by this as much as other classes, even if it is implemented

the only class this will hurt is Bms maybe Barbs if they Spark alot in pve (never really played one) and Melee venos
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Honestly not much change is gonna happen. Sin's will be the main aps DDs now and BMs will be our HF dummies. It will make demon BMs more wanted for their longer hf.

People keep saying how this will nerf aps and make aps people want to take magic people along on farming runs but really I believe everything will stay the same. The only difference is that the good gamers will become accustomed to the new way to play and find a new playing style that will still make farming fast while the whiners just sit around and complain about how they can't spark and attack over and over and how they actually may have to use their genie/ skills. b:chuckle
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    about China and USA mirroring each other, does that mean hyper exp in FC can also be activated for PW China ? I heard PWI is the only PW server that allows hyper exp usage in FC.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2011

you're just dumb.
    have you played a sin?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    *smells the revival of Axe bm* o.O....

as for APS...roflmfaobbq! As if they would nerf something that will litterally quadruple or quintuple their work load because of a massive flood of players whining (Including the heavy, HEAVY, cash shoppers)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    not necessarily.
    I want to see the whole R8 cast with full int and zerk axes, I can bet that's gonna be some dmg, why complain?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yea, just like when they tried to nerf nix's bleeding and all venos with nixes whined and growled they had to cancel it :D