Level 80 wizard gear?

rolex3
rolex3 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Wizard
Well I am pure build,
There are so many different types of gear people are telling me to get at level 80. I know at level 100 I want the sword not the wheel.

I was told anything - channeling is great on a wizard.

Can anyone tell me what gear i should work towards getting for level 80. I know my sockets will be m attk on the wep, and +40 HP on everything else.
Post edited by rolex3 on

Comments

• Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    Kagizyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    rolex3 wrote: »
    Well I am pure build,
    There are so many different types of gear people are telling me to get at level 80. I know at level 100 I want the sword not the wheel.

I was told anything - channeling is great on a wizard.

Cant anyone like tell me what gear i should work towards getting for level 80. I know my sockets will be m attk on the wep, and +40 HP on everything else.

If you plan to be 8x for a while.

TT80 gold is nice, if not... here

Rank 4 top
    TT80 gold legs/anything else legend idc.
    Flame boots of intensity/TT80 green/gold, whatever lol
    Sea capt sleeves
    Endless ambi/aquadash
    HP/pdef helm or 70 champ scroll

WGTM channel cape
    physical orns/-6 channel to switch
    Attendance rings/treasure/channel... what ever you fancy

Any magic/vit tome
    Jones blessing

annnnnnnnnnnddd

Tiger smileys.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Don't waste your time with 8x gear.. you will be 9x before you know what happened. Just find gear with all 5 resists and +pdef/+hp/crit/channeling/+stats on the gear. Stay away from anything bound (*cough* HH80 gold auto-binds *cough*) so that you can resell whatever you have when you get to 9x.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • rolex3
    rolex3 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thanks both of you guys for the help, and maybe ill see you in game somewhere Kagizyu, i play on heavens tear as well, :D took me 3 years to get this wizzy close to 80, lets hope i get it 101 fast. Thanks for the help agian you 2. b:pleased
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    Kagizyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Maybe you'll be in an FF with my illusive mystic Kaitica....

You'll never see me on Kagi b:chuckle
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Don't waste your time with 8x gear.. you will be 9x before you know what happened. Just find gear with all 5 resists and +pdef/+hp/crit/channeling/+stats on the gear. Stay away from anything bound (*cough* HH80 gold auto-binds *cough*) so that you can resell whatever you have when you get to 9x.

This... also if you have some extra coins just power lvl from 80 to 89.. there is nothing new to do on those lvls and at the time you reach lvl 80 you should already now how to play your wizzy (if not pls re roll a sin we don t need more fail wizzys)
This discussion has been closed.