PvP in Secret Passage is now 100% allowed!

Comments

• \//eyron - Heavens Tear35
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear35 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Although, lower levels can't really kill some of those bosses on their own. But they won't find any high level help now.

If you dont know yet Anna, that's the: Choice he mentioned
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Although, lower levels can't really kill some of those bosses on their own. But they won't find any high level help now.

Not that I'm adamantly opposed to a new PK instance or anything, but this is fundamentally true. A couple weeks ago, I soloed Silver Frost for a mid level Veno and a Wiz. Now just imagine trying to drag the both of them alive through PK enabled SP just to get to that boss. b:surrender
  • kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I assume that the people you banned previously for doing what you set the system up to do deliberately, are going to have their bans lifted and be compensated for doing something that in a mildly schizophrenic way you are telling people to do only days after having forbidden it?

There lots of areas you could set aside for this... teleport fees for low levels are pro rata a big spend compared to their income.

This smacks of lazy, inconsiderate, and u=turn type rulings. The degree of incompetence in development and administration in this game is growing exponentially and It is just making people in positions of "power" look increasingly more foolish.

There is no forethought, no consultation, no involvement of the customer base before implementing the majority of the decisions that are being made.

Consult, discuss, vote and for Gods sake stop adding insult to injury.
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    **** yes.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,

(garbage)

question for ya, frankie:

why does your employer bother with PvE servers at all, since they clearly don't actually want to be running any such? why did they bother creating all these i-forget-how-many supposedly-PvE servers in the first place, versus only two (2) out-and-out PvP ones, if they're apparently so dead set on turning all their servers into PvP on some sort of installment plan anyway?

you don't have to actually answer that question for me. i don't expect you ever will. i'd just like for you to find out the answer, for yourself, and maybe --- if it wouldn't put your employment at risk to do so --- to tell us whether or not you've managed to find an answer to it.

with precisely all the respect you are actually due,
    Lenie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you dont know yet Anna, that's the: Choice he mentioned

Well it is just as much a choice for low levels on whether or not they want to do their quests. With the exception of Silver Frost... most people like to complete their 99/100 culti. So that part seems extremely unfair.

I would be fine with it if they moved Silver Frost and the Wheel of Earth outside the cave. And if they made the other quests we had to trash not stay in the Find Quest list forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    1. Why not use the arenas so all aren't forced into this and harrassed when they try to help others.

2. How are my alts supposed to ever finish level 100 spiritual cultivation without killing Silver Frost? Answer that please.

3. Except those with the weapon token quest, as they are too low to teleport in.

Flawed reasoning.

Translation:

QQQQQQQQQQ

Let us enjoy pvp.
    edited September 2011
    Just wonder how many high level tards are going to PK all the low-mid level players there..............

why, all of them. did you expect anything different?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well the first step to reverting back to the "old days"!!!

I LOL'd b:laugh

*waits for massive QQ*pops popcorn* xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    The fact that the only players that NEED to go in there are the low levels is the big problem for a lot of people. For the higher level players, it's a choice.

So you are basically saying PVP is being forced on ALL players even those who chose to join a PVE server.

Basically some idiot in China chose to change everything because some of his PVP nut friends from the convention thought it should happen and made a royal **** up in programming to allow it then didnt change all the posted rules including the notice when players sign into the game and to save his job a memo comes down allowing this blunder to continue to please a very small minority of people on a pve server. Looks like its time to find a new game with better ethics and professionalism.
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I know ... The only way some of you can feel like men is to repeatedly kill players 1/2 or 1/3 your lvl. Did you beat up kindergarten kids while in High School as well? Would be too difficult if all the people in the room actually wanted to PK.
  • _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    wow just wow you guys are blind the place is full with sin stealthing and killing low lv trying to do quests in there.
    i cant see anything good from this . just low lv that gone give up the game bc they get killed for no reason at al
    {o,o} NERF RLY?
    |)__)
    -
  • Schznider - Dreamweaver
    Schznider - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ok so 1st thing.. developers.. we do NOT like this new thing...... if they wanna give players a full PvP instance, why not create one? or turn a NON PVE zone into a BLOODGULCH like it is Secret Passage now.

"1. Players have been asking for a place to PVP without dropping gear for a long time. This new Secret Passage fulfills that role." - Did you guys ever thought about having a survey and asking players of pwi to vote on wether this place shud be turned into a PvP zone? havent u guys listenned to the people that do NOT want it as a PvP zone?? Ill give u my reason.. mobs in there ARE needed.. bosses in there ARE needed and there are chests in there that ARE needed too.. now we have to pay to get in.. this game is expensive already and now noobs have to empty their little pockets to enter their Final Boss runs and complete it.. which reffers to reason number:
    "2. Secret Passage is not a mandatory instance for Spiritual Cultivation. Mobs needed for culti can be found just outside the instance as well."
    and:
    "3. Those who need to enter the Hall of Deception instance can use the various Illusion Stones in Archosaur (one is at 529,664)."..

The support receptors, the guys who recieve tickets Know me because i submit tickets like idk... Daily? about this situation? Blue named players are being abused in there.. Newbies are being killed over and over again with no mercy, and there is nothing we can do.. everytime i shout out in World Chat about this i get pms saying that its bannable, and others saying to submit tickets... well how many times im going to submit tickets???.. Lol 1 thing im glad is that u guys are monitoring the situation and i bet its gonna change cuz like more than half of PWI players are not happy with this as u can see... question though.. what does the PWIC Tournament have to do with turning Secret Passage into a slaughter house???.. there are events going on for those players that wud like to enter the world of PvP, and also, if players want to enter PvP.. why not just go PK mode and kill about???

Peace...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."
    "Always forgive your enemies; Nothing annoys them so much."
    -Oscar Wilde.
    edited September 2011
    Well the first step to reverting back to the "old days"!!!

I LOL'd b:laugh

*waits for massive QQ*pops popcorn* xD

I'm curious, what's up with your panties since everyone wants em? b:puzzled
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    kondors wrote: »
    I assume that the people you banned previously for doing what you set the system up to do deliberately, are going to have their bans lifted and be compensated for doing something that in a mildly schizophrenic way you are telling people to do only days after having forbidden it?

There lots of areas you could set aside for this... teleport fees for low levels are pro rata a big spend compared to their income.

This smacks of lazy, inconsiderate, and u=turn type rulings. The degree of incompetence in development and administration in this game is growing exponentially and It is just making people in positions of "power" look increasingly more foolish.

There is no forethought, no consultation, no involvement of the customer base before implementing the majority of the decisions that are being made.

Consult, discuss, vote and for Gods sake stop adding insult to injury.

Actually, Perfect World Entertainment did not and does not 'set up the system'. ALL of the developing takes place in China @ Perfect World Beijing, and they're the ones that made the physical change (making it a PvP enabled instance)...

Perfect World Entertainment makes the rules, and previously said "NO PK in SP", well I guess to 'follow suit' with the physical changes that were forced on us from China, they are now changing the rule to say "PvP in SP OK" :(

They VERY easily could have NOT changed the rule and said, RULE still stands -- if you get killed take a screen shot and submit it (and ban the killers)... But, we can see that they've chosen to 'follow suit' with China. (Honestly I think it's the lazy way out, so that they don't have to handle the flood of tickets that will come in since it has been physically enabled)... =\
  • XxLaNeeXx - Heavens Tear
    XxLaNeeXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    okie a another stupid move what about low lower who have quest in there, getting pk'ed even thou their not in pk mode, well i can see now this game is losing all directions and has for crying most of those that pk are jus idiot trying to get a kill count, so let see what this yr has bought so far fail ff glitch that ppls use to get to lvl105, room 1 cube glitch still not fixed, cleric's buff glitch gotten a little worse,and now pk in secret passage omg why even have pve servers why not make them all pvp.
  • Akolade - Dreamweaver
    Akolade - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thank you PW, for doing this.

I'm only approaching mid level, and I've been helping out people in the SP before the update. How on earth am I meant to help out lowbies now when there are high-level's PKing all they see?

Sort the game out so there is ACTUALLY a protection system for questers. Otherwise what the hell are we lower levels meant to do?
    edited September 2011
    wow just wow you guys are blind the place is full with sin stealthing and killing low lv trying to do quests in there.
    i cant see anything good from this . just low lv that gone give up the game bc they get killed for no reason at al
    Those sins feel like real men for the 1st time in their pathetic lives. The parents complained when they tried beating up little kids in real life to get the same feeling.
    edited September 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    So you are basically saying PVP is being forced on ALL players even those who chose to join a PVE server.

i can't see any other way to read it, myself.

well, i got the token of the seven quest finished on one toon, and i have the wheel of earth already on a few others; i'll never need to bother even trying to get it on any of my lowbies. that's the end of that.

i've killed shade eido on all those of my toons who've received the quest by now; i'll never even see that little boss-let again, now. i've helped a number of random other players kill him in the past --- that's over with, no point anymore.

Lenie's got OHT opened. i'm glad she's my main char, because it doesn't look like i'll get to say that about any other characters of mine until they hit 100 or so, and even then probably only if i like them enough to buy them rank 8 so they can hope to live past a random PK attack or two while killing silver frost. except... i don't even like Lenie here enough to be planning on rank 8 for her.

there's now entire sections of this game that i can only do in theory, because putting up with the PvP harrassment involved in the practice of trying to do them is exactly the kind of bVllshyte i thought rolling on a PvE server would let me avoid. guess i didn't roll on a PvE server after all.

i have two spare toons on harshlands. i almost never bother playing them, and there's a reason why i don't. now... every other server these numbnuts run is starting to look like that, to me, as well. i didn't have a lot of trust in PWE to begin with, and they're now deliberately destroying what little i had.

why does this game company have to deliberately **** away its reputation with its customers? what do they hope to gain from that?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm curious, what's up with your panties since everyone wants em? b:puzzled

Good question. This thread is now about RedsRose's panties.
  • Sanna - Momaganon
    Sanna - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    1. Why not use the arenas so all aren't forced into this and harrassed when they try to help others.

2. How are my alts supposed to ever finish level 100 spiritual cultivation without killing Silver Frost? Answer that please.

3. Except those with the weapon token quest, as they are too low to teleport in.

Flawed reasoning.

From now on you need to tell the lower levels that PWI doesnt like people who do quests or learn how to play their class. They need to PAY for their levels and level up using real money or PWI will make sure their gaming is a painful experience.

Also PVE server actually means PVP server starting now
  • GoodStart - Dreamweaver
    GoodStart - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm sure this was a mistake made by the devs, that they don't wanna spend the time to fix...

... but who cares! Time to grab mah bottle of lotion and go spank happy on some angry clowns!!

b:laugh

p.s. WTS> Silverfrost culti. PM ingame with offer
  • sjslover
    sjslover Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thank you PW... for **** the non-PvP'ers over in the butt, repeatedly with this change.
    Thanks for letting me enjoy paying 5k everytime I want to run 29 for a friend or on an alt.
    Thanks for keeping my alts from getting quests done, like Silver Frost, Shade Eido, Dismal Shade, Wheel of Earth or the Crimson Pendant.
    Thanks for showing what a piece of **** this game is.... so I don't waste anymore time on it.
    b:bye
    edited September 2011
    I expected more posters here. Waiting on my reset password email is boring.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    All you QQers suck it up. Like anyone still does Shade Eido and Dismal. They probably will move Silverfrost anyways. I don't see how you PvE-only guys find only killing mobs and bosses that barely fight back fun.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i can't see any other way to read it, myself.

why does this game company have to deliberately **** away its reputation with its customers? what do they hope to gain from that?

I guess the childish players who just want to buy their way to the top will spend more money then the average players who wish to quest. I see this as company sponsored harassment and if this is how they wish the direction of the game... I wont be staying. My faction has already lost 3 people I recruited from other mmo games because this games player base is going in the direction of other mmo games allowing the minority to change the game to allow harassment.

Company doesnt care about players anyway or they would spend more time fixing the long list of issues which have been repeated over and over.
    edited September 2011
    As you can see by PWI's new policy of preventing low lvl people from doing quests, PWI no longer needs new people. Please take your credit cards to a game that does not consider low lvl PPL to be cannon fodder for high lvl PPL who want to feel like men.

Of course they feel there is no need for quests when you can be power leveled at a price.
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i love how almost every server has some rage about it other then Lost City. i'v talked to a lot of LC pkers even the rpkers and their whole attitude is "so we can pk in sp now meh who cares" no one really camps sp on Lost City and if people do you can usually just ask them to let you by 95% of the time they will let you pass

Edit: i did my Shade Eido and mob quests in Sp with no problem after this update even with pkers there. just said i'm doing quests when one came near and then sins helped me kill the boss and left me to go back to killing.
  • buffnuts
    buffnuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    All you QQers suck it up. Like anyone still does Shade Eido and Dismal. They probably will move Silverfrost anyways. I don't see how you PvE-only guys find only killing mobs and bosses that barely fight back fun.

Us PVE'ers are boring people, if this is the same Divine_Death from 9D(expecting the abbreviation for this old Korean grinder to be removed) you should know already. b:chuckle
  • Laonna - Raging Tide
    Laonna - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This, the easy solution isn't always the best solution

well here is an easy solution... players that want to PvP should buzz (i can think of more colourfull words to use here) off to PvP servers... IJS
This discussion has been closed.