GoblinQueen - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hi All.
Name is GoblinQueen on my Veno
Name is VoodooAngel on my Mystic

i am pretty new to PW.
still tryin to get the gist of it.

i have a lvl 28 Mystic & 32 Veno.
tryin to see what i might like, tryin for somethign differnt then what im used to which is Cleric class.

im not a good Warrior type, though i respect what they do, i jus cannot seem to play them well.

i have played alot of other MMos , WoW,A ion ,Shaiya,2moons etc.

but am looking for an active fun Faction. im a casual player maybe 3 hours a day maybe more on weekends.
i am in my late 30s & have always been in legions with alot of people around my age. though i do have a great time with the younger peopel too. its nice to have some people around my age as well.

i love PVP & from 2moons have Pkd before.

i love to help people & enjoy a great night of hilarity in vent, im a smartass & a tad bit pervy. but i love to chat & have a good time hehe.

If anyone thinks i might be right for thier legion, & dont mind that im still learnin this game.

Id love to join one :) so far i am enjoying this server

p.s please only constructive ,helpful comments.
thankies b:cute
Post edited by GoblinQueen - Harshlands on

Comments

• _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I recommend, highly actually, Decadence when you're around 60. They have a nice core of people and most are not-so-young but still have a young population with good guidelines.

Check them out. You can find their forum page here:

http://decadence.roflforum.net/

There is a small application process (when you're 60) but it doesn't hurt and only takes five minutes. Their leader is a really nice guy and I know they'd love more recruits. :)
  • Wolfenblood - Harshlands
    Wolfenblood - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have a couple of suggestions for low level factions.
    the first is my_bad, the guys in this one are great people who enjoy a good old fashioned quest/grind fest every now and again, and swissersweet is an awesome member.
    the second one that i am currently a member of is raven's den.
    normally the members are not on but when they are they always love helping one another out and making small talk.
    the commisioners are all kinda low level such as myself but the higher ups are really strong.b:dirty
    just the two I know of from personal experience.b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

still wandering after all these years! ;)b:victory
  • GoblinQueen - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Oh cool thankies _Althea_ & Wolfenblood

ya i am looking for a low level legion i can grow with but who like to chat.

i appreciate the feedback :)
  • _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I will suggest that u go mystic since is something new and still fresh veno not so well because u have to buy your nix and herc.... While, mystic have all her pets and the skills are pretty sharp against a lot of the other classes while having an attack that ignores your defense... Thats pretty awesome, and befudding creeper can stack with mire so alot of players would like the debuff on nirvana... So u are more like a veno/cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoblinQueen - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    thanx for the advice _Tetsuga_
    but i am playing both characters for now. till i diecide. i like em both.

i am looking for a elgion/faction/guild who welcomes new memebrs. lower memebrs but dedidcated , fun , casual hard working & has some older players like in their 30s ( i mean real ages) not lvl. but also characters in their 30s around too.

Wolfen how do i get ahold of the legions you mentioned?
  • BlissherFX - Harshlands
    BlissherFX - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You can join my faction, Chrome, if you want :P. We accept all levels and have a decent amount of crazy (the good form) people in it. :P Just message me (BlissherFX) I'm online most of the day. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]