What is the best server?

Tjbubler - Raging Tide
Tjbubler - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
I played Perfect World For a while and then quit for a while, the server i was on was dreamweaver, and i don't know if its the same on all of the servers but people charged so much for everything.. and i couldn't get much help around arpart from a couple of freinds.. also i wanna look at the different servers!

*i have started playing PW again just today :)
Post edited by Tjbubler - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hmmm...just depends want you like to do upon reaching the "end game", or lvl 100+.

I can describe Heaven's Tear to you though.

The server isn't that bad if you ignore the annoyances. HT's WC (World Chat) can be pretty annoying, its usually full of complaining, hated, shaming, sometimes ppl will hold conversations in WC making it public. Occasionally people will just spam non-sense or smileys over and over. Aside that, WC can have normal times, ppl buying and selling, a simple shout-out here or there.

HT's has a lot of factions, just like every other server. If you choose to play on HT, after awhile, you will get an idea on which faction is "popular" for various things, like if they are TW based or PvE-based.

The forums for HT is usually.............full of complaining and insults. It can get pretty bad there. lol b:surrender Most threads are about TWs, nothing else. Pretty boring if you aren't into that.

If anyone else from HT has anything to say, add on!

Also, if you didn't know already, HT is a PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Tjbubler - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    hey thanks for the reply, are people freindly and helpful if you ask for help will they? and also do people charge alot for items and like fc's or whatever

Thanks!
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    some small factions can be helpful, but old players kinda got bored with the game and dont feel like babysit low lvls anymore. Rather hang around AH doing nothing, but i guess thats on every srv lol, its just the state of game.
    HT forums and WC is full of drama, bashing, trashtalking and so on, which sometimes can be fun, sometimes annoying, guess its up to which side your on xD
    Overall, all these mean that HT is still alive lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Tjbubler - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    okay i will probs join, i just very annoyed at all the people over pricing fc's at like 500k for just mobs! so i kind of want a server which doesn't over price
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I sometimes go around buffing and helping random lowbies that quest in high traffic areas. I'm sure there are others. The best I can think of is learn to do stuff first and foremost for yourself -- people tend to help others who look to put out an effort and sometimes can give back, much like out in the real world. Secondly, please don't ever charge zen. This game is so not worth it anymore.
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If by mobs you mean big room until the end, you will be very annoyed with HT. That alone averages about 800k-1m a run.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor by avoiding that if you have been away from the game for a while. I'm probably not the only person getting a little fed up with plvl'd people in the higher level areas that are using gear that's 30+ levels below what would normally be considered acceptable and have no idea how their skills or anything else works. Just saying!

I still can't figure out why people install the games and do everything possible to avoid actually playing them.

Anyway, that's all I have to say in addition to what everyone else has said.
  • Tjbubler - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    yeah i do not like fcing either it was just an example.. :) thanks for the info
  • Tjbubler - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    i do usually do things for my self because it gives you more to do, it just is always nice to know that if you need help you can get some :)